Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I feel Betrayed.

Adam

I feel Betrayed by whoever wrote that we will be under the protection of satan when we dedicated our soul but i will stop the final RTR for now until i at least meet the demons and actually know that they exist and to make sure that they are protecting me because what happened to me this night was not fun which is in another topic which is still not approved yet...

and i'm also going to stop getting involved here because a lot of the attacks started when i created the account and created my first post.

But I'm very sure that I'm getting stronger in every way from all this

but thanks you all for spreading the truth and waking people up.

And i still don't know why did they picked me from all of others?

and please ask satan about me thank.

Adam said:
I feel Betrayed by whoever wrote that we will be under the protection of satan when we dedicated our soul but i will stop the final RTR for now until i at least meet the demons and actually know that they exist and to make sure that they are protecting me because what happened to me this night was not fun which is in another topic which is still not approved yet...

and i'm also going to stop getting involved here because a lot of the attacks started when i created the account and created my first post.

But I'm very sure that I'm getting stronger in every way from all this

but thanks you all for spreading the truth and waking people up.

and please ask satan about me thank.

This path is for the strong

The enemy just wants to make you quit. We all have been there. Are you still willing to go this path? Do you have what it takes?

But remember as long as you stay in Satan, you will never be alone. Remember my words.

Three weeks rookie soldier goes into Elite Navy Seals top tier mission, gets only scratched while would normally it would be way worse, complains. Rants he does not understand the way Seals work and has been "betrayed" by them. Gets angrier, blames Command.

Your lack of understanding proportion is not something other beings should fill into. This is not the game where you impose the rules based on your lack of patience.

I suggest you calm down, relax and pace yourself. Yes, if getting too many attacks, as you are a rookie, step back.

"20 days old trainee boxer claiming "I will beat Mike Tyson bitches just put me in the ring RIGHT NOW!" fights Mike Tyson. Mike Tyson slaps him and he falls into a coma 3 seconds in the first round, unconscious. After waking up from coma boxer says "Oy vey, its the fault of the Command and Mike Tyson".

Adam said:
Don't be a pussy. One of your responsabilities as SS is to protect yourself from the enemies. That's why we have been instructed to do the aura protection and soul cleaning meditations. Gods protect you as well but as they are physical beings like us (but extremely advanced compared to us), they can't guard everybody 24/7.

Others have been attacked as well incessantly and never quit, but got stronger and stronger. That's normal for most of us.

Dahaarkan said:
you're still alive aren't you

from what i can remember is that they took my cum/semen i didn't even feel my legs when i woke up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I suggest you calm down, relax and pace yourself. Yes, if getting too many attacks, as you are a rookie, step back. ".

alright i'm going to stop the final RTR until i can defend myself because it seems that the demons are not willing to do so.

You're just freaking out. And yes, you're new and you've been attacked by the enemy. But this is what they do. They want you to give up.

Don't blame the clergy. It won't solve anything and you'll be even more confused than you already are...

Let me ask you this: why did you decide to dedicate? Why are you on this path? Did you read the JOS website completely to see what you're getting into? You don't have to reply. Just think about it.

Also, the Demons will not appear to you just because you requested it or because you need "proof." Besides, your senses are not open yet.

Clean your aura and chakras. Ask Satan for guidance. If you're strong enough, you'll get there.

This is very immature in your part, and being ungrateful simply because something did not end up your way. Be strong and bold stop whining! Go clean your aura and your chakras, this type of behavior should be corrected instead of letting affect your life decisions.

Adam said:
Not just you, the enemy try to do things to scare all of us. Get used to it, ignore it, get stronger, and push back against it. This is a filter, the people who are too weak to deal with it go running away scared. Are you strong? Are you going to continue until you become strong? Or will you just run away and cry? And if you do choose to just run away and cry, know that the enemy will never stop trying to scare and curse you no matter what you do, so running away won't help you either.

One time Grey12345678910 or Master Darkness or whatever name he uses now, one time he told me "You're just a worm who thinks he's a snake!"
:lol: So do you want to just be a worthless worm forever, or do you want to become a strong cool snake? How could you ever become strong if you never go against any challenges? Satan wants you to be strong, and if you choose to be weak instead, that is not his fault.

Adam said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I suggest you calm down, relax and pace yourself. Yes, if getting too many attacks, as you are a rookie, step back. ".

alright i'm going to stop the final RTR until i can defend myself because it seems that the demons are not willing to do so.

The fact they attacked you means they are scared of you, and that you are also, freeing yourself. But it also means you need to learn a bit more and how to clean and protect yourself more properly.

Adam said:
from what i can remember is that they took my cum/semen i didn't even feel my legs when i woke up.
From the sounds of it, you must of had the best nut of your life.

Adam said:
Dahaarkan said:
you're still alive aren't you

This kind of stuff is exactly why I have avoided the forums lately. Some guys probably create accounts to confuse people and to waste their precious time huh?

And the enemy, they didn't even do anything to you anyway. All they did was give you a weird dream and try to scare you. Which doesn't really make any difference.

Keep doing the final RTR. After each letter, I make an affirmation that "any and all curses and bindings are removed from me, and are erased." This helps a lot. It's like the returning curses, but not so many words.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Malkom2 said:
Adam said:
From the sounds of it, you must of had the best nut of your life.

Troll level: "Literally nuts when he trolls" level, achieved.

i'm not trolling but i now became stronger and i will continue in this path.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
And the enemy, they didn't even do anything to you anyway. All they did was give you a weird dream and try to scare you. Which doesn't really make any difference.

Keep doing the final RTR. After each letter, I make an affirmation that "any and all curses and bindings are removed from me, and are erased." This helps a lot. It's like the returning curses, but not so many words.

I feel this person is enemy. Just trying to convince people to join him in stopping the RTR. That they will think oh my life is hard, if I stopped fighting everything would go good.

Look at his name....

Aldrick Strickland said:

I feel this person is enemy. Just trying to convince people to join him in stopping the RTR. That they will think oh my life is hard, if I stopped fighting everything would go good.

Look at his name....

I am totally with you here

Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

Even if he was not an enemy, this little piece of s... has no right to feel „betrayed“ he knows shit about Satan, about how beautiful in all ways he is, how strong he is, how he protects you, how mich he has sacrificed for us, how kind and understanding he is.

But then again he is an enemy, he has this message „guys do not do the RTR if you are new, do not meditate just quit being an SS it is safer!“

I remember when I was new, it was super easy to confuse me, but I had an extremely good feeling towards Satan and the Demons. And yes beyond any doubt aslong as you are a Satanist, you will never be alone, you do not have to overcome time of needs all alone. And I hate this Post of this ..... it makes me super mad

NinRick said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

Even if he was not an enemy, this little piece of s... has no right to feel „betrayed“ he knows shit about Satan, about how beautiful in all ways he is, how strong he is, how he protects you, how mich he has sacrificed for us, how kind and understanding he is.

But then again he is an enemy, he has this message „guys do not do the RTR if you are new, do not meditate just quit being an SS it is safer!“

I remember when I was new, it was super easy to confuse me, but I had an extremely good feeling towards Satan and the Demons. And yes beyond any doubt aslong as you are a Satanist, you will never be alone, you do not have to overcome time of needs all alone. And I hate this Post of this ..... it makes me super mad

i'm not an enemy. i'm a new dedicated SS and i'm new to everything and i'm not a little piece of shit i just don't want to start replying to you because all the HPS said to not fight or curse another SS but for sure you will get from me the same respect you give me and i just wanted to tell you that if you don't know how to help new members please don't reply to them.

NinRick said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

I agree. I am starting to see just how many jews come seeking Satan. I use to think that none would. But now I get it. They use to pretend to be Pagans in a fully Pagan world. So ofcourse they would come here in droves. Especially now that they are losing.

Think of all the posts over the years. Of people saying how they came to Satan and their lives got worse. I was always so baffled by this. Because coming to Satan was the most amazing thing in my life. I would reply and with arrogance they would be like oh well good for YOU.

Umm so I first Dedicated in my Astral temple. I got hit with this awesome power. It exploded in the temple. But it went out of my physical body and saturated the room. The room was on fire. Since then ive been present to like 5 or more Dedications.

The same thing happened. This physical energy saturates the room and I burn. They carry this energy for about 3 or 4 days. So like one girl she was interested. Her BF was a satanist and together they went somewhere and she dedicated.

They were gonna find a time to tell me. She walks up to me and im like woah! You Dedicated! Shes like you can tell?! Im like uhhh yeah, youre like a torch walking around. Another girl she dedicated this year on imbolc.

She was a room mate and she steps out of her room and im sitting in a chair bybthe door. She walks past me and out the door. I catch on fire and melt into the chair. Im like holy fuckin. What the Hell. I walk over to her room and peak my head in. The room is blazing on Satsnic fire.

I walk back over to the chair, can hardly walk. She comes back in. Im like so how was ur Dedication Sister? She froze. Shes like you can tell. I laughed the first girl to say that to me was in 2012. Now you must be joking. You wondered if you might be jewish? Well I can tell you with absolute certainty, you are NOT.

So then theres people like Zola. She tells me "I Felt Nothing". Im thinking well you must just not be open. But usually people are like it was awesome. I dunno how to describe the difference. Its like they may not feel it as I do, as I have alot of psychic Ability and ive been working with energy since 2002. However theres some that strike me as odd.

Like they explain it as feeling completely empty. Sitting there with their hands in their lap and no one cared. Now im getting it. This is the Enemy trying to Dedicate. My one friend told me he felt nothing but he never cut hinself and offered his blood. You have to offer Blood.

Now if I know someone. Im like let me attend your Dedication. I will tell you if youre jew or not. If we sit there and nothing happens. But I dunno how to translate this to others. Like I dont wanna make someone who is Aryan feel like wahh! I didnt feel nothing!

The coolest one was I was in a small town. I told my friends, someone just dedicated, its a girl, young in this town. It was there was me and A girl on roaring blue fire standing 30 feet apart in darkness. Like the town dissapeared and it was just pitch black with me and her.

So then one day I noticed the same Energy on a user name here. I began talking to her and she in fact lived in that town of a few thousand people and Dedicated at that time. Lol, like holy shit.

So my last point is do not underestimate the Power of the Dedication.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....
It's really obvious with most of these slugs who come on here. Idk how it is for other members here, but for me it's often enough just to read their names and it already gives me an "off" feeling. I could name a bunch of those suspicious ones who just appear, try to stir up shit, and disappear again for a while, before repeating. However I don't think we need that kind of "namecalling" stuff here now and I'm pretty sure the mods and HPs already know who I am talking about anyway.

My point is basically, to everyone here, if someone comes around and gives off those vile vibes, it might be a good idea to think twice about believing anything they say. I'm sure most people already know this anyways, though.

Aldrick Strickland said:
You have to offer Blood.
Just adding to this here as a clarification. If you have a lack of privacy and you need to dedicate in an astral temple, then this is completely fine and valid. What counts with this is the willingness to offer blood, as this is a sign that you take it seriously. When I did the dedication in my astral temple, I strongly and distinctly felt the energies. The enemy attacks that I was having stopped immediately and I had the most amazing & peaceful sleep that night.

So if you have little to no privacy, don't shy away from first dedicating astrally, as this will count just as much as long as you truly take it seriously. However, don't just go for an astral dedication out of laziness, and choose the physical option if at all possible in your situation. Only if you truly lack the privacy to do it physically, you should go with an astral dedication. Also, when you want to dedicate as soon as possible and not wait for a time where you're able to get a candle or whatever else, the astral dedication is a viable option as well (provided you do the physical one aftwerwards as well, as soon as you are able to). This is how I did it. On the first day I found JoS, after studying the material for hours until nighttime, I knew with full certainty that (((some beings))) would mess with me during the night to try and scare me away, if I didn't dedicate. So I did the astral dedication right away on that day. I did the physical dedication like 2 months later as well, when my parents were "coincidentially" off on a trip together.

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
You have to offer Blood.
Just adding to this here as a clarification. If you have a lack of privacy and you need to dedicate in an astral temple, then this is completely fine and valid. What counts with this is the willingness to offer blood, as this is a sign that you take it seriously. When I did the dedication in my astral temple, I strongly and distinctly felt the energies. The enemy attacks that I was having stopped immediately and I had the most amazing & peaceful sleep that night.

So if you have little to no privacy, don't shy away from first dedicating astrally, as this will count just as much as long as you truly take it seriously. However, don't just go for an astral dedication out of laziness, and choose the physical option if at all possible in your situation. Only if you truly lack the privacy to do it physically, you should go with an astral dedication. Also, when you want to dedicate as soon as possible and not wait for a time where you're able to get a candle or whatever else, the astral dedication is a viable option as well (provided you do the physical one aftwerwards as well, as soon as you are able to). This is how I did it. On the first day I found JoS, after studying the material for hours until nighttime, I knew with full certainty that (((some beings))) would mess with me during the night to try and scare me away, if I didn't dedicate. So I did the astral dedication right away on that day. I did the physical dedication like 2 months later as well, when my parents were "coincidentially" off on a trip together.

I did the astral Dedication first. Then I did the physical Dedication more then once actually. Kept wanting to make it perfect. Fussing over it.

Im sure Satan was like for fuck sakes child. Youre Dedicated. Not Good Enough! Ok youre for sure Dedicated this time. Nein! Satan chooses epic facepalming mode.

The astral one had all the power. The physical one, there was like this blowing on the ashes. I did one a year later because I didnt even know he was an extra terrestrial for the first one. It was very positive and his Energy entered my life stronger. But it wasnt the blast of power the temple one did.

wow i didn't expect this from you guys or anyone would react to it this way and saying about new members like me jews lol you guys are now like the enemy making me question if i'm a jew or not but i don't care if you believe me or not but i wrote my topics to get help because i'm was freaked out and i did get help and if my topics are causing damages to the new members or the community so please delete them or even ask a mod to delete them i now have a relationship with father Satan and i reported about it to be deleted but no one did yet.

so thanks.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

these are the kind of names which we use in Egypt nice to meet you and check out this post

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24240

please scroll down a little bit before attacking.

Adam said:
NinRick said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

i'm not an enemy. i'm a new dedicated SS and i'm new to everything and i'm not a little piece of shit i just don't want to start replying to you because all the HPS said to not fight or curse another SS but for sure you will get from me the same respect you give me and i just wanted to tell you that if you don't know how to help new members please don't reply to them.
But it is quite obvious. We are no “‘members” of a forum. We are SATANISTS! You do not need to be a part of this group to be a SATANIST, nor to be close to the gods. So if you have doubt, why would you even bother telling everybody here, that it is dangerous, and that you piss your pants and that you quit being a SS?

You would just quit. But then again, it is like Aldrick told I also felt that my entire Room was set on fire, intense light, emotion of flying, and total bliss, and to be perfectly safe, protected and loved. But not during my dedication, it was when I decided to become a Satanist, and the Gods approved.

Tell me how do you feel when you think about Father Satan, about our beloved Gods and Goddesses and about being an SS?

This was a rhetorical question btw

I had to learn things on a hard way. I was really sensitive to manipulation before, it was easy to control me. People just kept lying and trying to decieve me, to control me, and jews are created to decieve and to manipulate everyone. Jews looking you in the eyes and lying, brainwashing you. Accuse them of something and they just keep repeating they are innocent, over and over again they defending themselves with the same lie over and over again until you keep repeating the same. All I see here is a jew doing what he knows the best.

Aldrick Strickland said:
NinRick said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....

I agree. I am starting to see just how many jews come seeking Satan. I use to think that none would. But now I get it. They use to pretend to be Pagans in a fully Pagan world. So ofcourse they would come here in droves. Especially now that they are losing.

Think of all the posts over the years. Of people saying how they came to Satan and their lives got worse. I was always so baffled by this. Because coming to Satan was the most amazing thing in my life. I would reply and with arrogance they would be like oh well good for YOU.

Umm so I first Dedicated in my Astral temple. I got hit with this awesome power. It exploded in the temple. But it went out of my physical body and saturated the room. The room was on fire. Since then ive been present to like 5 or more Dedications.

The same thing happened. This physical energy saturates the room and I burn. They carry this energy for about 3 or 4 days. So like one girl she was interested. Her BF was a satanist and together they went somewhere and she dedicated.

They were gonna find a time to tell me. She walks up to me and im like woah! You Dedicated! Shes like you can tell?! Im like uhhh yeah, youre like a torch walking around. Another girl she dedicated this year on imbolc.

She was a room mate and she steps out of her room and im sitting in a chair bybthe door. She walks past me and out the door. I catch on fire and melt into the chair. Im like holy fuckin. What the Hell. I walk over to her room and peak my head in. The room is blazing on Satsnic fire.

I walk back over to the chair, can hardly walk. She comes back in. Im like so how was ur Dedication Sister? She froze. Shes like you can tell. I laughed the first girl to say that to me was in 2012. Now you must be joking. You wondered if you might be jewish? Well I can tell you with absolute certainty, you are NOT.

So then theres people like Zola. She tells me "I Felt Nothing". Im thinking well you must just not be open. But usually people are like it was awesome. I dunno how to describe the difference. Its like they may not feel it as I do, as I have alot of psychic Ability and ive been working with energy since 2002. However theres some that strike me as odd.

Like they explain it as feeling completely empty. Sitting there with their hands in their lap and no one cared. Now im getting it. This is the Enemy trying to Dedicate. My one friend told me he felt nothing but he never cut hinself and offered his blood. You have to offer Blood.

Now if I know someone. Im like let me attend your Dedication. I will tell you if youre jew or not. If we sit there and nothing happens. But I dunno how to translate this to others. Like I dont wanna make someone who is Aryan feel like wahh! I didnt feel nothing!

The coolest one was I was in a small town. I told my friends, someone just dedicated, its a girl, young in this town. It was there was me and A girl on roaring blue fire standing 30 feet apart in darkness. Like the town dissapeared and it was just pitch black with me and her.

So then one day I noticed the same Energy on a user name here. I began talking to her and she in fact lived in that town of a few thousand people and Dedicated at that time. Lol, like holy shit.

So my last point is do not underestimate the Power of the Dedication.

Dedicating to Satan was the best decision I ever did in my life. I was so surprised to discover that he is NOT how the enemy describes him. Now that I think about it, I feel stupid sometimes for being scared of Him like for most of my life... Sometimes I tell myself "why haven't I tried to get to know Satan before? Why did I have to wait this long?"

When I was without, one time, I was in deep shit. Things were so bad in my life, I couldn't talk to anyone about it. So what did I do? I asked jewsus for help. And what happened? I felt like I got punched in the stomach. Their filthy thoughtform made me feel like I was nothing, I felt this negative energy suurrounding me. I was confused and so depressed, I wanted to kill myself... I still remember crying in my bed, thinking my life couldn't get any worse than this...

But with Satan, it was the opposite. Before my dedication, I felt his presence. Since I had my doubts about following this path, I talked to Him about it and He answered me. During the dedication ritual, (after I extinguished the candle) it felt like walking on the other side. I don't even know how to explain it but it's like the Gods welcomed me so to speak. A week later or two, Father gave me something I never expected. This gift changed everything, I couldn't even believe it myself. Then, my GD came to me, and slowly, my life improved little by little. I can tell the difference now as I think about it.

The ememy god never did a thing for me... I know that. I've been blind for most of my life thanks to them...

Father Satan is the most wonderful being I've ever known. If you approach Him with respect, you've got nothing to fear (as long as you're GENTILE).

After what the enemy has been doing to us for centuries, cursing us, killing us, and more, how do they expect to be treated in return? They destroyed the connection we had with our Gods, with our true Father, and they think they will get away with this... They believe they can fool us and they will be forgiven...

Concerning this guy's posts, right now I think he's simply really confused. He had this weird dream and he freaked out. Although I don't understand how not doing the RTR will stop him from being attacked...

Aldrick Strickland said:
When I first dedicated, I cut my finger and squirted out some blood(I wasn't sure whether it was enough blood, tho), and then I almost burned by deck and kinda panicked :shock: I quickly got to bathroom to extinguish the A4 block of paper that I have written my dedication on ,and I didn't really feel anything special-- I wasn't really sure what I felt, tbh.

Do you guys think that I should redo the ritual in the astral temple? I'm confused whether I am a Jew or not.

If I was a Jew, shouldn't I feel some pain? I also doing the meditations and RTRs and it doesn't feel bad :?

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Look at his name....
It's really obvious with most of these slugs who come on here. Idk how it is for other members here, but for me it's often enough just to read their names and it already gives me an "off" feeling. I could name a bunch of those suspicious ones who just appear, try to stir up shit, and disappear again for a while, before repeating. However I don't think we need that kind of "namecalling" stuff here now and I'm pretty sure the mods and HPs already know who I am talking about anyway.

My point is basically, to everyone here, if someone comes around and gives off those vile vibes, it might be a good idea to think twice about believing anything they say. I'm sure most people already know this anyways, though.
And trying to lure each other away into private email traps, like Cobra warned about millions of times, just because "We wuz egyptianz 'n shieeit" Just because somebody has had an account here for less than 3 days, and they say they're egyptian, you have to trust every word they say?

"Hey, let me publicly give out the email for my personal home business on my account here, with my real name as part of the email too, so my account here is forever linked with my business and my name. Even though I live in a muslim country where I would be killed if anyone knew I'm a Satanist." How much more retarded could some people get? There's a reason why Cobra warns against such retarded actions. But like these dummies always say right before making a horrible choice, "responsibility to the responsible"

Aldrick Strickland said:
I did the astral Dedication first. Then I did the physical Dedication more then once actually. Kept wanting to make it perfect. Fussing over it.

Im sure Satan was like for fuck sakes child. Youre Dedicated. Not Good Enough! Ok youre for sure Dedicated this time. Nein! Satan chooses epic facepalming mode.

The astral one had all the power. The physical one, there was like this blowing on the ashes. I did one a year later because I didnt even know he was an extra terrestrial for the first one. It was very positive and his Energy entered my life stronger. But it wasnt the blast of power the temple one did.
Same here. I actually did the physical one twice, once as "Shael" for my name, and once with my "legal name". I never really associated the latter with myself much at all, as I don't like it, but back then I read you should use your "real" name so I ended up doing the dedication one more time with that one as well, just to be safe.

Vaal said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
When I first dedicated, I cut my finger and squirted out some blood(I wasn't sure whether it was enough blood, tho), and then I almost burned by deck and kinda panicked :shock: I quickly got to bathroom to extinguish the A4 block of paper that I have written my dedication on ,and I didn't really feel anything special-- I wasn't really sure what I felt, tbh.

Do you guys think that I should redo the ritual in the astral temple? I'm confused whether I am a Jew or not.

If I was a Jew, shouldn't I feel some pain? I also doing the meditations and RTRs and it doesn't feel bad :?

No do not redo the Ritual. You are not a jew.

To be honest, I didn't feel anything during the dedication.

But then again, I almost burned down my desk during my dedication and I was a bit too panicked to focus on anything else.

But I've only had positive experiences with Father Satan and my GD since then and my life has improved.

So not feeling anything in that moment doesn't make you a jew. It's been bloody said on the forums and JoS before. If you're not open enough, you won't feel the Gods.

I had to do my dedication with the fear that a family member would enter the room and catch me, which was very possible since I didn't have my own room.

I didn't feel anything during the dedication - but I felt it later.

And I almost burned down my desk. I don't understand those people who fuss and do it again and again. You're supposed to do it once.

I almost set my fucking desk on fire during the dedication and Father Satan accepted me. What else do you want?

Shael said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Same here. I actually did the physical one twice, once as "Shael" for my name, and once with my "legal name". I never really associated the latter with myself much at all, as I don't like it, but back then I read you should use your "real" name so I ended up doing the dedication one more time with that one as well, just to be safe.

You are Very ARYAN. I can tell by the way you think.

NinRick said:
Vaal said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

No do not redo the Ritual. You are not a jew.
Yeah, you're good, you don't need to do it again. If you didn't feel it, I think it's because you were so distracted with cleaning up the fire that you weren't relaxed enough to feel it. Focus on Satan now and see what you feel, a lot of times when I'm focussing on him trying to talk to him, I get like a tingling chills feeling all over me.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Look at his name....
Adam/Adamu is pagan concept that was stolen by xianity together with all the other concepts. At origins, "Adam" is pagan not xian.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3917&p=21557

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back