Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Becoming a man/woman of Satan - Take responsibility

Jack

One of the most important steps to attaining power is to take responsibility. Many of us have been raised in households with irresponsible parents who have nothing to offer except ignorance which they pass on to their next generations. Ignorance of yourself and the world breeds weakness. When one is ignorant, he is also confused. In his confusion he yields his power and conscience to an authority figure. He let's others dictate their lives. This is a contemptuous and subhuman way of living life. Most of us we're not given strong role models, we weren't taught honor and hard work,valor and behaving in a noble way. We we're taught passivity. Passivity to our surroundings which breeds genocide and enslavement of our countries. Passivity to our own lives. Letting others make your decisions for you. Letting others think for you.

How many of us we're without fathers or attention of our mothers since our childhood ? We have been stripped of an important piece of our heart. We have been denied male guardianship or mothers love on a genetic level and we are without groundedness. Even though mom/dad did all the hard work, she couldn't do all of it. How many of us feel a void in our hearts , a void which cannot be filled ? We feel that others do not accept us or that we incessantly need someone else's approval and validation. How many of us have had our moms make decisions for us since our childhood till our late adulthood ? We have been shadowed by our mothers cloaks and unable to face the reality of the harsh world. I see men incessantly seek validation of people, particularly women. They have a deep need for a place of belonging. They need it so much that it becomes a cycle of begging. They're like "Um, will you sleep with me ? Please ? Will you accept me ? No ? *moves to another girl* Umm will you then accept me ? Please ?" And it keeps perpetually repeating. They need 'acceptance.'

Well no more. Accept yourself. You are enough, without anyone. Be comfortable in your shoes. You do not need anyone else's approval. You give yourself approval to be you. Accept yourself and improve yourself. Never beg. Begging is cowardice. Begging is disgusting and a behavior of the lowest of the low. You do not need permission of other people. Give yourself permission to be you.

Our Father hates beggars. He hates weakness and cowardice. He values hard work, and dedication,self improvement and empowerment and loyalty. Dedicate to yourself. Dedicate to taking full responsibility for your lives. Become loyal to yourself. You must not make anyone or let anyone make your decisions for you.

From this moment onwards ,if you have not already, take radical responsibility for your life. You are responsible for your actions. You are not responsible for what the world throws at you or where you end up at but you are very responsible for how to react to circumstances, how you act and for your own actions. Pledge not to whine,blame or point fingers at others for your own failures or shortcomings. There are two types of people, one who learn from their failures and another who irresponsibly keep repeating them. Pledge to take responsibility in your personal lives.

We take responsibility for doing our meditations, consistently. For doing the RTR. For performance in our professional life. For our love life. For our behavior towards others and towards this world. Literally everything you will ever need to change yourself is already given on the website. Take responsibility for applying it. No one else is responsible if you fail to take benefit of gold nuggets that are right in front of you.

We are the new man, not week and frail but strong and tall like a lion. A man of Satan,the most high. We aspire to become the highest high. We take radical responsibility for ourselves. We will change this world and we will definitely impart our values to our children.

Jack said:
One of the most important steps to attaining power is to take responsibility. Many of us have been raised in households with irresponsible parents who have nothing to offer except ignorance which they pass on to their next generations. Ignorance of yourself and the world breeds weakness. When one is ignorant, he is also confused. In his confusion he yields his power and conscience to an authority figure. He let's others dictate their lives. This is a contemptuous and subhuman way of living life.
You are absolutely right brother. This is what most do. Chose to be dictated by others .
Most of us we're not given strong role models, we weren't taught honor and hard work,valor and behaving in a noble way. We we're taught passivity. Passivity to our surroundings which breeds genocide and enslavement of our countries. Passivity to our own lives. Letting others make your decisions for you. Letting others think for you.
Letting others make decisions for you is like poison. It corrodes the being and the antidote isn’t used by many. To start assuming decisions for oneself is to awake to reality, and to matture. Way too many are too lazy to do it.
How many of us we're without fathers or attention of our mothers since our childhood ? We have been stripped of an important piece of our heart. We have been denied male guardianship or mothers love on a genetic level and we are without groundedness. Even though mom/dad did all the hard work, she couldn't do all of it. How many of us feel a void in our hearts , a void which cannot be filled ? We feel that others do not accept us or that we incessantly need someone else's approval and validation. How many of us have had our moms make decisions for us since our childhood till our late adulthood ? We have been shadowed by our mothers cloaks and unable to face the reality of the harsh world.
Here I know lots of examples, and is absurd. Many are too weak to realize it. I don't personally feel this void, as I grown loving my father way more than any others I know. Way too many are growing being pampered by their mothers , and still rely on them when they reach adulthood, being as immature as one can be. Those mothers may be loving, or just possessive, yet this is not the way to grow a kid.
I see men incessantly seek validation of people, particularly women. They have a deep need for a place of belonging. They need it so much that it becomes a cycle of begging. They're like "Um, will you sleep with me ? Please ? Will you accept me ? No ? *moves to another girl* Umm will you then accept me ? Please ?" And it keeps perpetually repeating. They need 'acceptance.'
They may need it, but going to another after being refused feels quite weird, and doing this they won't what they seek.
Well no more. Accept yourself. You are enough, without anyone. Be comfortable in your shoes. You do not need anyone else's approval. You give yourself approval to be you. Accept yourself and improve yourself. Never beg. Begging is cowardice. Begging is disgusting and a behavior of the lowest of the low. You do not need permission of other people. Give yourself permission to be you.

Our Father hates beggars. He hates weakness and cowardice. He values hard work, and dedication,self improvement and empowerment and loyalty. Dedicate to yourself. Dedicate to taking full responsibility for your lives. Become loyal to yourself. You must not make anyone or let anyone make your decisions for you.

From this moment onwards ,if you have not already, take radical responsibility for your life. You are responsible for your actions. You are not responsible for what the world throws at you or where you end up at but you are very responsible for how to react to circumstances, how you act and for your own actions. Pledge not to whine,blame or point fingers at others for your own failures or shortcomings. There are two types of people, one who learn from their failures and another who irresponsibly keep repeating them. Pledge to take responsibility in your personal lives.

We take responsibility for doing our meditations, consistently. For doing the RTR. For performance in our professional life. For our love life. For our behavior towards others and towards this world. Literally everything you will ever need to change yourself is already given on the website. Take responsibility for applying it. No one else is responsible if you fail to take benefit of gold nuggets that are right in front of you.

We are the new man, not week and frail but strong and tall like a lion. A man of Satan,the most high. We aspire to become the highest high. We take radical responsibility for ourselves. We will change this world and we will definitely impart our values to our children.
You are absolutely right brother. And I feel like this post was really needed right now. Very motivational. Thank you brother

Just don't take responsibility for abuse. Avoid people who don't take responsibility to do that.

EvilSonOfBitch41 said:
Just don't take responsibility for abuse. Avoid people who don't take responsibility to do that.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Don't get mad and stop, get even.

Thank you for this post. This is something I've come to realize lately as well. I've been trying for so long to be like everyone around me, to gain their approval, thinking that their normal unthinking life is what I also want. But it's not. It's never been what I genuinely want. I was also raised not to think for myself, make my own decisions or follow my own path. Recently I've been doing better, even moreso I realized what I thought was self-hatred was really pent up anger from never expressing it or returning the wrongs done to me. I've since performed a revenge ritual to rid myself of those energies finally, and now I believe it is time to move forward with accepting myself, and improve.

Among us all here sometimes I feel like just 10-20% are actually trying to advance and fix anything. Others are just doing whatever ... giving up and getting carried away in random bullshit over and over again..

I thought we are worshipping our Gods,not our personal hang ups. Ought we put it also on a billboard - this is my hang-up, praise me all now. Everything revolves around me and my personal bullshit -

So many people, but barely any humans. If people would actually work on their God part of the soul they would become even more than humans. They want a power but they don't even have a soul properly. Just getting carried away over and over again.

I hope that some people will get more serious here. We all make mistakes but we must learn something, get up and grow even stronger. There is so much to learn and overcome. A neverending job.

At the same time with eye for an eye it's not like if you were molested by joos as a child you should go molest jewish children or something, but yeah, certain groups of people are bad and should be punished which is why we have prisons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back