Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confusion on language...

Gearshift

Hey guys I have a simple question, when or where exactly did Hebrew come from?

I'm asking cause I recall some documentation for example in recent times Vav, was created from the occult teaching of the flying bird from Egyptian. The bird flies in the astral and lands on the ground to manifest as a kabalistic example.

My question is was hebrew always in existence with the jews ever since they just "popped" out of no where. Or did they create their language from stealing other languages. For example many state Phoenician is oddly similar to hebrew and then there are other things for example Greecian understanding or more precisely a Hellenic understanding. Mageson/Cobra's statements on Greek Kaballistic understanding.

Was hebrew always around and they penetrated the occult religious schools and created things over time by twisting up and stealing. Or was it a language that was created by transmogrifying gentile understanding and somehow making it work.

The reason I ask is well if hebrew was created how the hell did it gain so much power. Unless the enemy E.T.s already knew hebrew and continued to pump it till the gentiles began to pump into the semitic language like now a days whereby people pump the enemy kaballah. I recall a while back it was said in the astral realm near the Earth large hebrew letters are in the astral air and pumping down into the Earth as a form of spiritual warfare by Elohim enemies.

I know the alephbet is 22 letters but if letters were created over time wouldn't that mean originally the alephbet was much smaller and not nearly to full 22 letter power as it is now a days in existence. Did they already have the 22 letters and their gods told them study the gentile kaballah and applying to yours the way we show you.

So can someone clarify this?

I can't answer everything you asked, but the jew created it. Have a read of genesis 11:9, which is also related to "9/11", the 11th of September 2001, with some putting the day before the month rather than the month before the day. Some also think it is related to the emergency number 911, also of America.

As for the jew holey-with-an-E book - who is "us" in genesis 11:7? Some xians tried to argue it is the royal "we", but royalty is a modern-man(rather, jew)-made concept or corruption to give the jew arrogance and attention (stupid, dirty attention whore), and "god" "existed" long before then. Why would this "they" - plural - want to go down and confuse everyone so that we cannot understand each other? Because of rising up against "god"?

[url=https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13216 said:
HP Mageson666[/url]"]Yahweh states if this tower of Babel is finished that Yahweh will be defeated and humanity will become Gods who he has no power over.

The tower reaching into the heavens is like the symbol of bringing man to be higher than mere man, i.e. as being Gods and Goddesses. Why would it confuse things? Because those who have knowledge can control you. That's not helpful, beneficial, gentlemanly, etc., so this jew false-god is disgusting. It is supposed to be beneficial, gentlemanly, helpful, etc., but with this, that means - oh-oh! - it is not! Hmmm... So what else is this false-god about? What is it like? What is it being? Well, it demands man (well... jew) murder its own son in cold blood. It demands you hate your family. It demands all sorts of things. Helpful, beneficial gentlemen don't demand. Besides, that "god" is a jew; "gentle" comes from "Gentile", and "Gentile" means "non-jew". That jew false-god admits that it cannot defeat chariots made from iron, despite alleging that it made the entire Universe - iron and all! - already! It's just a fucking deluded, delusional, death-and-destruction-donning, disgusting, incapable, psychopathic, sociopathic, xenophobic, murderous, savage, sadistic, perverted, twisted, thieving, evil, raving, insane, corrupt... well... jew. It's a jew. Devil. ("jehova" means "god of evil" in hebrew, by the way!) Well - it doesn't exist, but it is a jew invention. It's a bunch of Mental energy (mental in more ways than one).

So why would it/the jew confuse things? Because of all of the confusing red tape and bullshit "laws" and needing a solicitor to defend you because you're too Goyimly; and the complexity of understanding the Universe in extreme, wow-y terms. So it can be in control - and disallowing you from knowing the original language, therefore and thereby, using Words to create your own reality and existence; and replacing that original language with many other languages helps you to be controlled. If I'm not mistaken, hebrew also has curses upon it which curse any Gentile trying to learn and use it.

Sanskrit is the oldest language on Earth. The jew needs to have its own things, but also must have them be related to, and connected with, actual language, AKA Words with a capital W, as opposed to words with a lowercase W. The difference being - words are spoken; Words are the very vibrations of the Universe/Aether, i.e. Sanskrit and the Runes. hebrew is highly offensive, disrespectful, blasphemous, etc., against the Pantheon of the Empire of Orion; therefore, also against us.

With the use of this, and much harm against Humans and the Planet, the jew has been able to build up a net or energy field around Earth, to keep us down and under. The jew's overlords, the reptillians, gave the jew the torah and kosher diet and things; the talmud is the jew's annotations of things. jew magic is also very dangerous against Gentiles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back