Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi.I am a mixed race.

namokali

Im mixed race.my mother is 1/4 native around half white(her father is white with some native)and 1/4 black and my dad is northern european.I look like a offwhite med.my sister looks ethnic or latino.

my question is in terms of romance,am I regulated to only other mixed race women with my same mixture like mixed latinas?does the ratio of mixture matter too?what if they have a different paternal lineage then me,for example many dutch have I and E1b1b1 lineages instead of R1a or R lineages,and spaniards have also different lineages with R1b at highest.R is the lineage of lord Shiva in my opinion,and I wouldnt be transgressing his daughters if i have a different line right even if she were triracial?I dont know my haplotype,Id have to do a test for it.

and I just have one last question,one of the HPs said that Vedic texts banned race mixing too,where is this?Im just interested.I believe the JoS that shiva doesnt like race mixing,but Id have more confidence if I saw the Vedic scriptures.Can I also marry some Desi females that are triracial mongoloid,aryan and Dravidian or adivasi,like in some states?alot of those women exist.and Im more interested in indian culture and would love to move there to become a Sadhu.

I dont want to transgress natural laws and want Satan and lilith to be pleased with me and bless the marriage or relationship.thank you

sorry if its a uncommon question

You want to find someone most like you in the soul racially and probably your dominant physical race as well this helps you purify your genetics if the relationship is sexual from what I heard as well. Since you become more genetically like eachother.

If this is different I guess Just try for the Magnum Opus I guess and go with the person who is like your racial soul since both of you become more pure as you progress and like your soul race. I don't quite know how that works but I read it purifies the DNA in a sermon awhile back.

An example of this is I origionaly had blonde hair now it is more reddish and darker since my sexual partner was black hair. However we are the same race So I do not think this is bad. There are probably other examples too in my case but you want to be genetically like your partner to put it simply. Mating with someone (as well as meditating) the same as your race soul purifies your genetics I believe while doing the opposite corrupts them. This is why race mixing is really bad. Especially if a person is to have children but should never be done in any case even when not procreating.

This is how I understand it.

Its always best to mate with people who have similar genetics / looks (eugenics). I would asume you try to find a native partner, or someone similar to you. good luck. or try a working or ask Satan or your GD to guide you to find your perfect partner.

you can program your aura to attrackt the perfekt partner.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I don´t have the vedic texts but even on wiki with eugenics you can read in greek they did practise the same.

vedic(india)/romans/greek/ all the same gods but different names.

since it is jewpedia they write bad about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back