Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Username change request.

Zygisrko

I'd like to have my username changed to Odinselite666. I got a little peeper who found out about me here :roll:
Thanks in advance HPs, still staying strong in my fight regardless of the situation!!!
Forever thankful for the members here and the clergy!

Zygisrko said:
I'd like to have my username changed to Odinselite666. I got a little peeper who found out about me here :roll:
And now that "peeper" will know what your new name will be since you broadcasted it. And also, just by changing your name, any "peeper" will still remember your posts and that you are you.

Just create the new account, different avatar, different signature. But now your new cover is blown before you even started it.

I'd contact Cobra at [email protected] and find a safe & stealthy solution. I agree with Lydia that you shouldn't openly state stuff like that.

g1NfQd6.jpg

hey guys how about when you want to change your username you take 7 seconds out of your day to just make a new account instead of asking a HP to stop what they are doing and go do it for you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back