Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'OK' is now a hate symbol, the ADL says

StraitShot47

Up next whites just breathing will be deemed anti semetic.

Los Angeles(CNN) The "OK" hand gesture is now a hate symbol, according to a new report by the Anti-Defamation League.

The ADL added that symbol along with several others on Thursday to its long-standing database of slogans and symbols used by extremists.

The finger-and-thumb OK sign is universally known for meaning everything is all right or approval of something. But the ADL says while not everyone means it to be hateful, the sign has been co-opted by the alt-right.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/26/us/adl-new-hate-symbols/index.html

Let's not forget why the ADL was formed to shield and free that kike who murdered that young girl.

HEIL HITLER!

Report these White Supremacists to the ADL please, they are doing the Hate Sign, because they are Anti-Semetic.

serveimage

iu

I made a thread about the OK hand sign being a White-supremacist symbol a while ago, but I can't find it. Just like HPHC has shown here, non-Whites are also White-supremacist - including the jew, who is not White but is the jew! Blacks, Asians and the jew are all White-supremacist, yet Whites aren't, really. We just want our houses to contain our own family, not some strangers with different morals (or none at all), ideas, ways, etc. So it is OK for non-Whites to do the OK hand sign, and it is OK for non-Whites to be White-supremacist, but it is not OK for Whites to do the OK hand sign and it is not OK for Whites to be White-supremacist in our own continents. Let me know when that makes sense, please. Thanks.

FancyMancy said:
I made a thread about the OK hand sign being a White-supremacist symbol a while ago, but I can't find it. Just like HPHC has shown here, non-Whites are also White-supremacist - including the jew, who is not White but is the jew! Blacks, Asians and the jew are all White-supremacist, yet Whites aren't, really. We just want our houses to contain our own family, not some strangers with different morals (or none at all), ideas, ways, etc. So it is OK for non-Whites to do the OK hand sign, and it is OK for non-Whites to be White-supremacist, but it is not OK for Whites to do the OK hand sign and it is not OK for Whites to be White-supremacist in our own continents. Let me know when that makes sense, please. Thanks.

According to this CNN article the OK sign never stood for white nationalism or anti semitism. It was an online meme[thanks 4chan] that caught the eye of the ADL.

Not saying you're wrong, but I never knew the OK symbol to stand for anything other than OK.

The mosque shooter from Australia used the OK sign in court, and then was adopted by some nationalist movements.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

According to this CNN article the OK sign never stood for white nationalism or anti semitism. It was an online meme[thanks 4chan] that caught the eye of the ADL.

Not saying you're wrong, but I never knew the OK symbol to stand for anything other than OK.

The mosque shooter from Australia used the OK sign in court, and then was adopted by some nationalist movements.

CNN is actually mostly correct in that regard, but instead of 4chan "catching the eye" of the ADL, it was a deliberate attempt to get the media to freak the fuck out over nothing, to thus illustrate their retardation and how easy it is to get them to think something is racist. They've done the same thing with the thumbs up ("1" thumb + "4" fingers = 14 Words) and the hashtag which can be thought of as two H's, therefore Heil Hitler. The OK symbol just managed to get the most traction as they put the most time and effort into that one, and then things like the NZ mosque shooter, who similarly picked up on this from 4chan's campaign.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
CNN is actually mostly correct in that regard, but instead of 4chan "catching the eye" of the ADL, it was a deliberate attempt to get the media to freak the fuck out over nothing, to thus illustrate their retardation and how easy it is to get them to think something is racist. They've done the same thing with the thumbs up ("1" thumb + "4" fingers = 14 Words) and the hashtag which can be thought of as two H's, therefore Heil Hitler. The OK symbol just managed to get the most traction as they put the most time and effort into that one, and then things like the NZ mosque shooter, who similarly picked up on this from 4chan's campaign.

"Media Freakout", so would this be the RTRs effects not just communications but F-RTR isn't it?

"The jews have lost all control of the media and communications totally, completely, and permanently" "All media and communications is now free for gentiles"

I found those humorous hashtag, thumbs up, OK. What will they think of next. It's funny cause it's just like Amdusias said "Blatant manifestation"

(((Oy vey das is razizts, all things razizts)))

Pretty soon walking upright would be considered racist cause it was stolen from Africans first they walked and then other races emulated. (((Oy vey whitey walking up right that was stolen from Africans, that is racists like black face)))

Gear88 said:
"Media Freakout", so would this be the RTRs effects not just communications but F-RTR isn't it?

"The jews have lost all control of the media and communications totally, completely, and permanently" "All media and communications is now free for gentiles"

I found those humorous hashtag, thumbs up, OK. What will they think of next. It's funny cause it's just like Amdusias said "Blatant manifestation"

(((Oy vey das is razizts, all things razizts)))

Pretty soon walking upright would be considered racist cause it was stolen from Africans first they walked and then other races emulated. (((Oy vey whitey walking up right that was stolen from Africans, that is racists like black face)))

I'd definitely say the RTRs were at play with the manner in which that spread and how it's not only making them look foolish as all fuck, but angering people who see the lengths they're willing to go to.

There are some out there who argue that we're descended from Blacks and therefore somehow all of our achievements as a people can be attributed to them, so your example isn't all that far off from reality, unfortunately.

Ok symbol looks like 666 circle is made up from two first fingers and the 3 hooks are the last 3 fingers (hope you get what i mean)

Poweredbythesun said:
2146832_1.jpg

They're just upset they lost the circle game ;)
Counting the number of non-thumb fingers on 1 hand, 3 out of 4 people are not OK with it.

StraitShot47 said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, because at the time there was a little wave on twitter where some Whites added the OK emoticon to their twitter usernames.

SS. said:
Ok symbol looks like 666 circle is made up from two first fingers and the 3 hooks are the last 3 fingers (hope you get what i mean)
Yeah. There has been an attempt to say that the sign is of the devil, but jewsus would never let anything be OK, so it certainly is not a sign of the devil.

See these three things -

http://archive.is/GMAiX
http://archive.is/APli9
8sJVuKE.png

On one of those there was also one of "the" popeses which did the sign. You could just search for that and it would show you.

Plus this one -

pLlWZPS.jpg

A member also made a post about this.

It's amazing that jewsus would create us with real or silly signs that we actually are of Satan! xians are always looking for muh signs. Here are some silly and real ones for you, but the silly ones are still more real than your muh feewings un muh faiwth in jewsus - but no, because they're really-real, or pretend-real, but still more real than your feewings un faiwth, then that means they're not weal at all and are not acceptibuw. Youw pwefer fake-weality.

Make sure you forget and/or ignore all of the non-Whites and non-White emoticons also doing the OK sign. These non-Whites certainly are so pro-White-Nationalist and pro-White-Supremacist!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back