Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thought on careers

Aquarius

I used to think about careers as something that defines yourself, and everytime anxiety came right when thinking about it. When thinking about it i thought of it as an identity, so your real identity gets squashed by the false ego you get by identifying yourself as that career path.
What I came to understand is that career is not you, nor it defines your personality or your real self, it’s just a tool to get money, which is itself another tool to live in this jewshit society, so I see a job as something external to my real self, just as something that has to be done to survive and to be able to advance in areas of life independently.

Another thing that I realized sometime ago is that going against your real personality, creating a false ego will produce anxiety, at least it works like that for me lol, There is no way to advance if you don’t learn about yourself and really understand yourself. You have to accept yourself and fix those areas of your life that are lacking to truly advance spiritually and life a satisfying life.

This is true. Look out our natal charts. Our personalities are focused around 12 houses and signs governing different areas of our life and personalities. Career and work making up only a portion. Of course the way a persons planets are spread throughout that is varied and some may have an emphasis in the career and work houses, etc. or not.

Of course imbalances can be corrected in time with proper workings.

But human nature and personalities are complex. I would say it’s not rocket science... but much harder! Ha, maybe that’s a joke, but there’s truth in it.

To be honest, I strive to find a career that will fulfill me and offer me financial stability. A thing that's not incredibly difficult nowdays if we take into consideration how easy it can be to make money.

There are people who prefer to keep their own passions separated from their careers.

And then there are people who want to make a career out of their hobbies and passions.

I don't see anything wrong with these choices.

I believe this anxiety has its roots for most young adults in the expectations they receive from society and their families. And the pressure to do something that they do not enjoy.

You can make a career out of most things. What's important is to find the right one for you and be smart about it.

Aquarius said:
I used to think about careers as something that defines yourself, and everytime anxiety came right when thinking about it. When thinking about it i thought of it as an identity, so your real identity gets squashed by the false ego you get by identifying yourself as that career path.
What I came to understand is that career is not you, nor it defines your personality or your real self, it’s just a tool to get money, which is itself another tool to live in this jewshit society, so I see a job as something external to my real self, just as something that has to be done to survive and to be able to advance in areas of life independently.

Another thing that I realized sometime ago is that going against your real personality, creating a false ego will produce anxiety, at least it works like that for me lol, There is no way to advance if you don’t learn about yourself and really understand yourself. You have to accept yourself and fix those areas of your life that are lacking to truly advance spiritually and life a satisfying life.

People think that it is normal to disassociate yourself with a problem or with a situation that comes up.
As such they think that it is necessary to fake it and lie if that means that you get your stuff done. To put on a mask.

This is, needless to say, unhealthy behavior, and i'd like to think that rather than tying ourselves up inside we learn to deal with problems positively and to learn to guide and set the situation to our hand, where necessary.
Not let yourself be walked over and pretend that all is right.

Not everyone does well in every job either. Or in every career. Even if you think that that career may be right to you.

I see a career or a job as a selective thing. But to me, I am so much more. I want to study and learn tons of things. And after a while you're just done with a job, just like you're done with a career.

I was thinking, if you look at the Deamons (or Gods wichever name you prefer), they may have their own 'speciality' but that doesn't mean that they are only that. They are so much more too. And even if some may have the same field or area of expertise I am quite sure that each of them have their own twist to it.
Not so superficial like everything around us may make us seem to believe.

We aren't robots. We are human beings.

So what does it mean to be human, what does it mean to be alive, truly?

It was stated in a sermon not too long ago how people are only treated as "workers", because in this jewish system, that is all they are. These people they are "defined" by their job because they tie into and accept the jewish system in which they are just another replacable worker-drone. I've heard of many instances where people were so attached to this false "identity" that they turned to suicide after losing their job.

I agree with you partly in that jobs are, atleast in this current world, a tool to earn money and survive. Though in a satanic world, "earning money" would be on the very bottom of priorities when it comes to choosing a job and doing work. Originally, the pure concept of jobs was to contribute to your own society and together with all of it's other members create something beautiful. In a society like this, there would be mutual support and nobody would need to work with the aim of surviving, but rather with the aim of improving the overarching society that he/she is a member of. This is essentially what the Third Reich was like too, though it was a much more critical situation since there was a war to fight as well, instead of peaceful times.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aquarius said:

People think that it is normal to disassociate yourself with a problem or with a situation that comes up.
As such they think that it is necessary to fake it and lie if that means that you get your stuff done. To put on a mask.

This is, needless to say, unhealthy behavior, and i'd like to think that rather than tying ourselves up inside we learn to deal with problems positively and to learn to guide and set the situation to our hand, where necessary.
Not let yourself be walked over and pretend that all is right.

Not everyone does well in every job either. Or in every career. Even if you think that that career may be right to you.

I see a career or a job as a selective thing. But to me, I am so much more. I want to study and learn tons of things. And after a while you're just done with a job, just like you're done with a career.

I was thinking, if you look at the Deamons (or Gods wichever name you prefer), they may have their own 'speciality' but that doesn't mean that they are only that. They are so much more too. And even if some may have the same field or area of expertise I am quite sure that each of them have their own twist to it.
Not so superficial like everything around us may make us seem to believe.

We aren't robots. We are human beings.

So what does it mean to be human, what does it mean to be alive, truly?
I should have worded myself better, I didn’t say you should do a job that you don’t like, that would just be horrible, you should do a job that you like but at the same time not identify yourself with it.

Aquarius said:
[...]you should do a job that you like but at the same time not identify yourself with it.

But this is often not true. Scientists are scientist because it's their personality to be so, and they get a career in the sciences. Doctors are healers, this is their identity. Athletes are athletic, this is their identity.

Many people get jobs that are a reflection of their identity, and these people are the happiest, even if they don't make much money. Artists, for example.

The best thing a person can do, is to know themselves, and create their lives in the best way for them. This includes career.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
[...]you should do a job that you like but at the same time not identify yourself with it.

But this is often not true. Scientists are scientist because it's their personality to be so, and they get a career in the sciences. Doctors are healers, this is their identity. Athletes are athletic, this is their identity.

Many people get jobs that are a reflection of their identity, and these people are the happiest, even if they don't make much money. Artists, for example.

The best thing a person can do, is to know themselves, and create their lives in the best way for them. This includes career.
I believe a good way to put it would be "Get a job based on your identity, not an identity based on your job", or something like that haha.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Yes absolutely! I thought about that too, but for normal jobs or trades i don’t identify myself with that job but rather myself who does that job, is this comprehensible? Lol thanks for addimg:)

Shael said:
(...) I've heard of many instances where people were so attached to this false "identity" that they turned to suicide after losing their job.

(...) In a society like this, there would be mutual support and nobody would need to work with the aim of surviving, but rather with the aim of improving the overarching society that he/she is a member of.

Completely agree. Work and career are overestimated by the average programmed Gentile; I have seen plenty of people working even up to 80 years old and over, in family business or similar, even in good wealth, dying without any retreat. This is a Saturn tone of the slave labor the enemy would to force on us, expressed in reality.

Aquarius said:
Please guys disregard my thoughts, they are bullshit.
Not necessarily. I think I got the point you were making for if the career is like a job you just do cause society puts those pressures on people to have a certain type of job and then they have to create some identity around it. Thats toxic. Remember that relatively recent post by Mageson where he mentions more or less the same thing? The resume people.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22632

Definitely if a persons doing what their soul yearns for it’s different. Unfortunately that’s not always the majority. But also, people are told going after their dreams and whatnot isn’t practical and they shouldn’t try. We’ve been encouraged endlessly as Spiritual Satanists to use our creativity (and I use that term ambiguously) to build something for ourselves to make money and a living. With spiritual ability especially, this goes from what society would call impractical, to very practical, realistic and actually the smart move. The gods want us doing in life what we’re meant to and we can realize our full identity and self.

Cause I agree with what Mageson said. Any job I have making an hourly wage, no way am I going to work my hardest. That’s how you get taken advantage of, but the problem is then this behavior becomes detrimental to me. Cause I get in the habit of not working hard. You are what you repeatedly do. Thus we need to break away from this and make money on our own terms following our souls nature.

Aquarius said:
Please guys disregard my thoughts, they are bullshit.

Honestly though I think I see what you're trying to say. That essentially, one's career shouldn't come at the expense of other vital aspects of one's life and identity, even if it's a wonderful job that you care deeply for.

The extent to which a person's job is important to them will naturally vary, and there are certainly those whose careers are incredibly important to their overall identity. And then there are those for whom it is as standard in importance as other key parts of their identity. We each find our own fit. One just has to ensure that their focus on their career does not diminish other aspects of their life to the point where they are suffering. As in, being so focused on work that you neglect your social life to a point where you're suffering emotionally. That point will simply be different for us all since some don't need to be as social as others.

Gerecht Ror said:
Shael said:
(...) I've heard of many instances where people were so attached to this false "identity" that they turned to suicide after losing their job.

(...) In a society like this, there would be mutual support and nobody would need to work with the aim of surviving, but rather with the aim of improving the overarching society that he/she is a member of.

Completely agree. Work and career are overestimated by the average programmed Gentile; I have seen plenty of people working even up to 80 years old and over, in family business or similar, even in good wealth, dying without any retreat. This is a Saturn tone of the slave labor the enemy would to force on us, expressed in reality.

Well.. you dont know half of it Gerecht..

Most people when they grow older earn more because they are experienced. But because they earn more they ought to work harder too. But those people often can't hold up physically anymore (Im speaking about 50+) Not to mention the physical labor if your job is i.e. building streets and houses. Their bodies are pretty much "used up" by the age they retire (65).
What do you think will happen when you're suddenly stopping moving at that age? Youre not that flexible as you once were.

Time proves that once people quit working and moving, that their health (quickly) deteriates.
Some people grow restless and decide to go back to work, as a freelancer sometimes. And there you have people working till theyre 80 years old or older.
Theyre not working fulltime either.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Shael said:

Well.. you dont know half of it Gerecht..

Most people when they grow older earn more because they are experienced. But because they earn more they ought to work harder too. But those people often can't hold up physically anymore (Im speaking about 50+) Not to mention the physical labor if your job is i.e. building streets and houses. Their bodies are pretty much "used up" by the age they retire (65).
What do you think will happen when you're suddenly stopping moving at that age? Youre not that flexible as you once were.

Time proves that once people quit working and moving, that their health (quickly) deteriates.
Some people grow restless and decide to go back to work, as a freelancer sometimes. And there you have people working till theyre 80 years old or older.
Many work because they don’t know better, they don’t care about bettering themselves, they don’t care about community, their motivation is just money, so if you pass your whole money chasing it and then stop you will just feel empty because you have no motivations anymore, so, back to work.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I do think this is due to psycological attachment to their job. People mostly give value to themselves only for their job, this Is what I was referring to.
I happen to see people trying to go on with their job (fulltime) even if they have nothing to do in their office, while their successor or son took all the responsibilities.

There is plenty of gymnastics and physiotherapy for people over 65 years old to keep their bodies healty, in case of physical job.

Working your ass off unyil your last day of life is something very jewed in my opinion, unless you have high responsibilities for society, politics, or humanity in general (or JoS as well... but it's not a job!).

I'm very artistic and enjoy this. I also have a medical career. It takes a lot of GRIT to go the through courses/training required for this career but I have overcome the suffering. I used the Mannaz rune for this. I started the working when the moon was in Leo, as the Sun sign rules pleasure and working with leisure while the moon rules the mind/learning (along side mercury).
The moon in Gemini & Virgo are best for the love of study though they didn't instill the zeal I was looking for, I was all over the place being indecisive of what I needed to do. I later modified my affirmation a little bit during the last stellium in Virgo, to make the working feel new as if I restarted it in mercury's sign (although I have been doing the working for many months before then) and my intellect is better than before.
If I'm right, the OP is Aquarian, I'm also predominantly Aquarian as in my natal chart. We can put our minds to anything. I have also picked up strong interest in fields of study that previously looked like rocket science to me. It is quite interesting.
WE CAN DO THIS!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back