delete my fucking account please

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:53 pm

You feel way too old to be here but on the other hand, too old to take some logic based, back and forth, grown up conversation about self altering decisions that you yourself initiated.

To my knowledge none of your messages were deleted, your main message is up there, and posted.

Alright, we'll forward your request for account deletion, it's respected.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

solun
Posts: 11

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby solun » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

SS Amonra wrote:I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU..... I feel way too old to be here.


How do you know everyones ages around here? I just seen someone in their 60's and I've heard others talk about a member in their 70's. So are you like 90-100 then?

Wisdom does not always come with age anyhow just as people are not necessarily over the hill at some predetermined age be it 25, 30, 40, etc.

With the Final Rtrs and race awakenings, hopefully we can even attract even more people of different ages.

VoiceofEnki
Posts: 134

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby VoiceofEnki » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:16 pm

I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

As is said before, Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone..

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Jack » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:39 am

I identify as Galactic Emperor who's immortal. So technically I'm older than you.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Vaal
Posts: 302

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Vaal » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:29 am

VoiceofEnki wrote:I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

As is said before, Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone..


Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

ZirGohed999
Posts: 95

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby ZirGohed999 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:44 am

To the OP, spiritually advanced who have higher understanding of the body/soul mechanism are in better position to advice you not the people in your "clique" who have convinced you to give your money to jewed science because you feel the need to change your sex.

You may change your biological sex with science but the metaphysical karma behind your original biological sex and soul gender which you feel is "mismatched" still remains and when you're reincarnated, you will have the same "problem" again, maybe even worse.

We're are offering the tried and trusted way to be whole and reconcile your psyche with your body but you prefer the bail out. This bail out may be yield "quick results" and be comforting for the short time but it's on this superficial material level.
The power meditations will take a long time to heal your psyche and accept the body you were born with but it's worth it.

You may change your body with hormonal therapy and surgery but you have not done the real thing on the soul level. The body is a manifestation of what is actually and literally in the soul. So accept yourself for what it is.
When you meditate long enough, you will realise there is nothing wrong with you. All you needed was the healing of your mind. You don't need acceptance to feel good.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:11 pm

So you're deciding to believe cultural marxist spiels instead of accepting the wisdom of Satan. Good luck with doing that. I'm sure it will really pan out well for you.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 749

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:57 pm

SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.


Eat more carrots it will cure your depression.

SATchives
Posts: 432

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby SATchives » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:47 pm

SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3627

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Jack wrote:I identify as Galactic Emperor who's immortal. So technically I'm older than you.

I identify as the Universe's Daddy, so I'm older than you all and everyone everywhere combined into infinity. So there!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

luis
Posts: 2550

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby luis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm

Honestly i thought about the Trans situation and to me it doesn't make sense. Why would Father Satan creare someone that MUST go through hormones and surgery to feel better with themself? It doesn't make sense at all. What makes sense is that you need meditation to heal this, now i'm not saying that being trans is not a thing but insted of surgery and hormones to make you feel better you may just need meditation.

WiseDragon
Posts: 438

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby WiseDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Vaal wrote:
VoiceofEnki wrote:I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

As is said before, Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone..


Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:15 pm

SS Amonra the situation is many people in the Trans community do not tell you to look on the other side of the fence before you make a decision that will alter you deeply. They may do this for numerous reasons.

For the most part I saw that your brothers and sisters here took time out of their day to answer you and give you their perspective, as you asked. All your topics are around these subjects.

Still, all the traits you describe that make you think you are a boy, do not necessarily have to do with males only. There are many girls who have all these qualities and more, and nowadays, many are in the military and do all sorts of other things considered before impossible for women, in some cases, top positions.

In the end you will decide on your own which opinions matters to you and conclude your own decisions, so it's pointless to spiel at everyone.

Last time I checked I am the only Clergy member which advised sense and taking a step back from this, so there is no singular opinion on the subject either. And taking a chill about all of this, and trying to think the aftermath, and spend time to weigh your decision.

If you're pissed off about the consequences of such, that's your own issue from there on. Nobody here nor any other SS is going to hold your hand back from going after your decisions, but that doesn't mean you won't be reaping their consequences.

It appears with me you aren't disliking the Clergy for any viable reason but the same reason you dislike other stuff, such as being confronted with a realistic argument. This in plain is called... Bullshit.

Yes, the reality is, that you may fuck yourself up terribly and then you may regret it for your whole life, and end up sucking pills down your throat and wanting to jump off of a cliff after you completed an decision hardly reversible. That is the statistical truth and the truth. If you fall into the category which will not fall into this, you might as well not, but you may need to take in consideration your odds are something like 50% 50% here.

A striking majority of people also report that they did not experience what they expected out of this, either, that is to be permanently at peace with what they initially thought was keeping them away of their own peace. Of course these examples are shunned because of course Muh Jew Shekels and doing strange treatments > the patients.

If you truly want to gamble it and you think it's the "AUTHORITY" that just reminds you...The odds are these, then that's your own issue. You just hate being confronted with the reality of a dangerous decision, that is all. Most people are like that.

The real "AUTHORITY" that is around this is a web of doctors, physicians, political parties, sociologists, and many others who want to reinforce and make people into this paradigm for whatever reason, not us. Might as well kvetch to them instead.

"Fuck da cops for tellin me not to speed at 300/km n shiet dawg, dis nibbas be authoritarian n shiet". Newsflash is that you can speed up 300mph per hour on a small road, but you might die. You have the freedom and authority over your own choices, so it's a useless childish bullshit argument.

Like the rest, in this case, I guess.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

luis
Posts: 2550

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby luis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:16 pm

SATchives wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense. We have Hormones and Surgery because of Science but without Science, we wouldn't have those things and how they did it before in the Ancient times? What they did is simple they meditated!!! It's not through some Jewish invented stuff that you will feel well but only through meditation...About the HP's I get why you are mad but you really are not thinking straight. Tell me this why does make sense that Father Satan would create a group of people's that to feel well with themself they have to do surgery and take hormones? If you give me a good answer I will change what i think about it but seriously the only answer is that meditation is the only natural think that is going to help you...

Aquarius
Posts: 4281

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Aquarius » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:29 pm

SS Amonra wrote:
ZirGohed999 wrote:To the OP, spiritually advanced who have higher understanding of the body/soul mechanism are in better position to advice you not the people in your "clique" who have convinced you to give your money to jewed science because you feel the need to change your sex.

You may change your biological sex with science but the metaphysical karma behind your original biological sex and soul gender which you feel is "mismatched" still remains and when you're reincarnated, you will have the same "problem" again, maybe even worse.

We're are offering the tried and trusted way to be whole and reconcile your psyche with your body but you prefer the bail out. This bail out may be yield "quick results" and be comforting for the short time but it's on this superficial material level.
The power meditations will take a long time to heal your psyche and accept the body you were born with but it's worth it.

You may change your body with hormonal therapy and surgery but you have not done the real thing on the soul level. The body is a manifestation of what is actually and literally in the soul. So accept yourself for what it is.
When you meditate long enough, you will realise there is nothing wrong with you. All you needed was the healing of your mind. You don't need acceptance to feel good.


...


I

So you accept yourself and yourbody but you want to do surgery to become something else. Hmmmmmmmm
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:33 pm

Please let us keep the Gods out of this, as it's not any Gods fault or design issue. We are created just fine, and we have our own will. We are not remotely controlled drones.

It's not Satan's or the God's fault that people just fuck shit up all the time. If we had absolutely no free will and the ability to make decision, maybe we could credit Satan as a drone controller, but Satan is not a drone controller, nor Satan claims we are all robots in his mini creation called "Universe" all monitored by him as one controls a robotic dog or something.

luis wrote:
SATchives wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense. We have Hormones and Surgery because of Science but without Science, we wouldn't have those things and how they did it before in the Ancient times? What they did is simple they meditated!!! It's not through some Jewish invented stuff that you will feel well but only through meditation...About the HP's I get why you are mad but you really are not thinking straight. Tell me this why does make sense that Father Satan would create a group of people's that to feel well with themself they have to do surgery and take hormones? If you give me a good answer I will change what i think about it but seriously the only answer is that meditation is the only natural think that is going to help you...
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3183
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:36 pm

WiseDragon wrote:
Vaal wrote:
VoiceofEnki wrote:I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

As is said before, Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone..


Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Here's the daddy and "Authority" of most of the sex-ed and related insanity theories. Just for the reference, nothing else. 1 truth in 1 lie as per usual from Mr Magnus.

Happens to be an Ashkenazi Jew, by a Cohencidence of course.] His contributions in making the minds of people into salads is celebrated a lot even to this day, and he is extolled for making people what we would call 20 or 30 years ago... insane.

Magnus Hierschfield

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

luis
Posts: 2550

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby luis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Please let us keep the Gods out of this, as it's not any Gods fault or design issue. We are created just fine, and we have our own will. We are not remotely controlled drones.

That is not what I meant, what I'm trying to say is that if being Trans is in the soul then it doesn't make sense that they are being created to take hormones and do surgery to just feel good with themselves. Father Satan created us and i don't he would create a group of people's that absolutely needs to take hormones and surgery...it's obvious to me that this is just a man-made a solution or better a jew created solution...hope what I'm saying is clear. I'm not saying that this is the Gods fault but rather the jews created a solution for this people's that is not natural and right, for me the solution for them is meditation and then they will feel well.

WiseDragon
Posts: 438

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby WiseDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:48 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

I'm quite sure that both Hp Hoodedcobra and Hp Maxine said that

Shael
Posts: 2281

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Shael » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 pm

WiseDragon wrote:I'm quite sure that both Hp Hoodedcobra and Hp Maxine said that
Same here, I remember reading that as well.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 93
Location: Satan's earth

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Jack wrote:I identify as Galactic Emperor who's immortal. So technically I'm older than you.

LMAO
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:32 pm

SS Amonra wrote:My soul identifies as male, it ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY, even when I was a child. I was rebellious, stubborn, and headstrong, I have a fighting spirit that's for sure, I never identified anything as a girl or female. I identified with being a boy at a very young age. In fact you probably didnt read any of my other posts. There is nothing "female" about me inside, and apparently I already have existing male biological traits and i was suppose to be born a male, but as i stated elsewhere a cycle wasnt completed when my mother was pregnant with me and this is backed up by science. My situation is complicated and I really don't even need to explain myself and my decision to go through a full transition.


Do you realise what you're saying? You are showing you don't even have basic knowledge about the soul.

The bold portion of the quote shows it.

Do you realise you have ida, you have the upper chakras, you have lunar energy channels in your body, you have the water element and you have earth element?

By saying there's basically nothing feminine inside you, you're also stating you don't have any of those. Not having those means not being human.

Are you human? Yes, you are. And because you are human, you have both polarities in your soul. Just because one of them is pronounced, it doesn't mean your soul is of a different sex/gender. What the hell are you thinking?

You want to know what I think? I think that you're so concerned about suppressing your feminine side and protecting your masculine side that you've completely fallen out of balance spiritually and mentally.

If you meditate seriously and put emphasis on all your soul, you'll find out how wrong you are in thinking there's nothing feminine about you. Without the female principle, there's no spirituality either. Without spirituality, there's no talking with spiritual beings.

WiseDragon wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

I'm quite sure that both Hp Hoodedcobra and Hp Maxine said that


Actually, recently it was stated differently and I've always thought it was more like it.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

FancyMancy
Posts: 3627

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:54 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

Yeah, I had thought and said that Satan is 500 000 Earth years old, but could you link me to where it has been said that He is much older? As you said about the 500 000 figure, I have no idea where the older age (stated as a number or just as "older than 500 000 years") came from.

WiseDragon wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
WiseDragon wrote:No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

I'm quite sure that both Hp Hoodedcobra and Hp Maxine said that

I forgot where I came across the number. I can't think if it was a Clergy member saying it.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Thaliatherebel
Posts: 0

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Thaliatherebel » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:20 pm

@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Thaliatherebel wrote:@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic


Yes and you also happen, by coincidence, of course, to be another troll that has made around 10 and more banned accounts, because essentially, all you do is slander.

Such a meaningful comment, shlomo. You really enlightened the person who had a question with it.

Being trans and pretending to care about another doesn't mean you aren't shlomo at the same time.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Jack » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:56 am

SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

The points which comes from this post is that you think you are Trans,

But what is a TRANS ? Who told you or explained to you that this is what being trans feels like ? Was it a doctor ? Was it a sociologist ? What reference is the doctor using ? Who created that reference ? Which of these studies are using logical fallacies to connected unrelated behavior to unrelated hypotheses ? Who is profiting from the trans Industry ? Who wrote these hypotheses ? Who is behind the idea of modern transgenderism ?

The answer to all of this is that Jewish pedophiles created this paradigm of thinking by perverting allegorical thought that biological males or women could become the other sex by surgery and by hormonal treatment. This is an idea and a paradigm of thinking created wholly by Jews and their Marxist cohorts and has nothing to do with reality.

A trans as was celebrated by ancients were actual biological Hermaphrodites. And when we talk about the masculine and the feminine, we're talking about energies not behavior. These are not gross behavioral traits. These are allegories used to describe the said energies. These energies do influence our behavior but they are not defined by our behavior. The point is , You are a Woman and you will never become a man even with surgically mutilating yourself. The ancients did not have such practices because they had a different culture and they understood and celebrated intricate human behavior. You have been abused as a child(either by society, your parents or your circumstances) and you have been hypnotized by the Jewish industrial medical complex for their profit and for destabilizing society.

A society where boundaries between sexes,races,politics,culture, geography are eliminated is what they want for their messianic world government. They want to break these barriers as is the program of cultural Marxist ideology. This is a predetermined plan for world domination that is being played out. Do not get duped by it.

Think about it. If no one ever introduced you the paradigm of thinking that a girl who exhibited tomboyish behavior could in fact be a boy, would you have ever comprehended it ? No because that's incomprehensible for someone to deny their own self. Denying ones self is the result of abuse, suffering, hatred and nihilism.

Whatever you do ask yourself these questions first and question whether or not what you believe in is in fact true or are you being duped by a Jewish conspiracy.

Look at your childhood, your behavior, the attitude of your parents to you, the Jewish media promoting the trans idea and you 'cohencidentally' fitting that category and suddenly you realize your supposedly a boy. Observe the realizations that led to this conclusion and question whether they were being influenced by suffering, hate ,outside influence, abuse,the media or would it be different if everyone accepted you as a tomboyish girl from the beginning and you we're content with being a tomboyish girl .

Take deep consideration about all of these before attempting a life altering decision. Thank you for your time.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Shael
Posts: 2281

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Shael » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:45 am

Thaliatherebel wrote:@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic
"Time to crawl up the ass of the person that's having issues and feeling bad. Maybe they'll end up liking me and give me more influence so I can better infiltrate. Oh yeah and btw I disagree with JoS' teachings too. *rubs hands*"
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius
Posts: 4281

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Aquarius » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thaliatherebel wrote:@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic


Yes and you also happen, by coincidence, of course, to be another troll that has made around 10 and more banned accounts, because essentially, all you do is slander.

Such a meaningful comment, shlomo. You really enlightened the person who had a question with it.

Being trans and pretending to care about another doesn't mean you aren't shlomo at the same time.

Lol!
Nice try schlomo. For the tenth time.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Kieith666
Posts: 100

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Kieith666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:02 pm

I used to really want to change my gender too. I even went on hormones on and off for a year. It didn’t really change me that much, so I can’t say there was anything I regret.. BUT meditating and advancing myself seemed to have removed that desire to switch genders for me. Now I’ve just accepted myself as a strong woman with some masculine leanings. I no longer have any dysphoria about my body or my role in society.

I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?
Alway treat Satan and the Gods with the utmost respect!!

There's a war going on right now. What are YOU doing about it?

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Some people are trans that is life. Its a small percent of society and they have the freedom already to be such. The situation for you SS Amonra is simple it does not matter who supports you or does not. You are the one who has to live with the consequence of your decision. Whatever one you decide upon.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1078
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 pm

To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

User avatar
Nikolas
Posts: 87

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Nikolas » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Kieith666 wrote:I used to really want to change my gender too. I even went on hormones on and off for a year. It didn’t really change me that much, so I can’t say there was anything I regret.. BUT meditating and advancing myself seemed to have removed that desire to switch genders for me. Now I’ve just accepted myself as a strong woman with some masculine leanings. I no longer have any dysphoria about my body or my role in society.

I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?



Ancient gods and gender.
Hail Satan!
Hail Sekhet!
Hail Nephthys!

FancyMancy
Posts: 3627

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Larissa666 wrote:To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.

Lol.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 284

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:12 am

Larissa666 wrote:To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.


I'm jumping in this a tad late here but I largely echo this sentiment. Especially with this line:

And as to why this post was even allowed in the first place, I am wondering what the intention behind it is.... if you dont want any drama which I feel this thread will start, my account should be deleted and banned immediately.


"why did the clergy approve my post"

Honestly, why was it even written? I am wondering the intention behind that and it looks to me like Larissa nailed it succinctly. It would seem much more likely that a person deciding to leave the forums because they don't like it here would simply just...leave and not log in. I can't grasp the necessity of needing one's account deleted with a spectacular declaration. Unless, however...

Kieith666 wrote:I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?


I can't recall one specifically but I feel like it's something that's likely been mentioned in several sermons and articles, given the importance of this particular aspect of the soul, that of its masculine and feminine energies. I can vouch for it as I personally believe at this time that I lean ever so towards having more feminine energies, and I've found that I feel quite comfortable with this, and have for years. It's good that you've been able to find similar solace in your own situation.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1677

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Jack » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:14 am

Kieith666 wrote:I used to really want to change my gender too. I even went on hormones on and off for a year. It didn’t really change me that much, so I can’t say there was anything I regret.. BUT meditating and advancing myself seemed to have removed that desire to switch genders for me. Now I’ve just accepted myself as a strong woman with some masculine leanings. I no longer have any dysphoria about my body or my role in society.

I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?

This is very inspirational that you achieved this. I'm very happy for you .
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan


Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1078
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Larissa666 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:57 am

luis wrote:
SATchives wrote:
SS Amonra wrote:I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.


So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT


PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense


Who ever said this is Father’s fault?
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

luis
Posts: 2550

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby luis » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:30 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Some people are trans that is life. Its a small percent of society and they have the freedom already to be such. The situation for you SS Amonra is simple it does not matter who supports you or does not. You are the one who has to live with the consequence of your decision. Whatever one you decide upon.

Yes, but the fact that they are Trans does not mean that they have to use some artificial like Hormones and surgery to feel better right? To me it doesn't make sense. What make sense is that only meditation can help them feel better.

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Nama Enki » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:44 am

Thaliatherebel wrote:@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic

This fucking idiot! You are back again.
You see SSamora this is the kind of things that want you to transition,rat faced looking people with reptilian genes.
Now you can follow them if you want to fuck up your self.

I have told you before that soul is male and female,your soul is not male.you have both male and female energies.and you should accept that you are not male but a woman with a strong male side.
We will only go as much as we can in advising you the rest is up to you.
Last username was shinninglight

FancyMancy
Posts: 3627

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.


I'm jumping in this a tad late here but I largely echo this sentiment. Especially with this line:

And as to why this post was even allowed in the first place, I am wondering what the intention behind it is.... if you dont want any drama which I feel this thread will start, my account should be deleted and banned immediately.


"why did the clergy approve my post"

Honestly, why was it even written? I am wondering the intention behind that and it looks to me like Larissa nailed it succinctly. It would seem much more likely that a person deciding to leave the forums because they don't like it here would simply just...leave and not log in. I can't grasp the necessity of needing one's account deleted with a spectacular declaration.

I have noticed a deletion frenzy online. In some comments sections, even when people reply positively and it does not say the user was banned or that the comment was deleted by a moderator, some comments are still deleted. Maybe it is the "right to be forgot" online, mixed in with...possibly...the jew saying things which fit that time only, but then they are deleted because the time has been and gone. Of course, for others, it would be to remove embarrassment and not have people speak about them, having been reminded due to their comments/posts still existing.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 417

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:27 am

SS Amonra wrote:Why do I need to explain myself as to why I am making my decisions


You don't, but you're doing it anyway. Here's the reality about your decision nobody cares and most of the people replying to you are mocking you anyway.

That's the root of your problem really isn't it, you want everyone to act like this is some huge event and are butthurt that simply nobody cares, aside from like 2 or 3 people who are actually trying to help you. But you don't want help you just want attention as someone else also noticed.


You're whining about free thinking but you don't support it at all. Any thoughts or opinions that go against your own make you hysterical. And yes clergy definitely wants there to be drama in the forums you fucking clown, when two of them came on this thread to give you advice when honestly what they should have done is just call you retarded.

You are a clown and this entire dogshit thread is made for attention. If you don't want to be here you can log off and stop posting.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:31 am

SS Amonra wrote:...

I frankly already saw the outcome of my post, trying to get myself deleted but I think personally the people in charge wanted to let this post be approved because they want drama, or they think that they can play the victim just because somebody don't agree with all of JoS (as I stated I agree with most of the jos, but some stuff I don't agree with).


I approved your post because you seriously need help. "i MaKe Ap0st So ItS P0stEd n WhEn it DoEs I acCuse tHe Appr0val Wh1le AccuSing dem OF DisaPProving my Posts". Now it should be evident why a few of your posts have been deleted before.

This trash posts should show everyone also why your posts were purged before. It has to be like 1-5 posts were disapproved if that, 120+ approved. But it has to be done. One reason is this, the other is you are in big need of help.

Nobody has had specifically a problem with you being "Trans" or with you wearing female clothes, or whatever else. You purposefully make it look that way only to again try to draw even more attention whoring on your already attention whoring, which is always was about, since day one, about writing about yourself and your gender. But everyone appears to be unable to digest your stupidity and how you conduct yourself over such situation, and force it into the face of other people, and act appalled at the reactions.

Your level of consciousness is surmised in how you repeat ad nauseum about how old you are. The infantility and stupidity of all of this just made me have enough, so tommorow you will not only be deleted, but you will be banned. If you ever return, spare us the time of listening about the meat between your legs and what you think it is and what is is not, and know we aren't quite all that interested if you like to wear a dress or something.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 624

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:51 am

SS Amonra wrote:Why do I need to explain myself as to why I am making my decisions, most of you are just proving that you think you know everything and that this is how it should be and what not, etc. The fact most of you are freaking out over my decision, and think I am brainwashed by jews,...…. lol. Come on please don't make me laugh but I am sure it is well intentioned. I don't need to convince anyone as to why I am doing what I am doing. It's like walking on egg shells, and then you negatively are telling me im gonna regret it, rather than support my decision, and it should be this way. Let me remind you, this is my free will, choice, and having free thoughts basically that's what Satanism is about. I see a lot of contradictions. One you talk about free thinking, Will/Choice and then we have other people who are hounding someone else over their choices, that seems like Christianity in reverse, how the hell do you know, you aren't being led on by the so called "enemy" and is in disguise as SS? Because a lot of Christian teachings also goes against men wearing womens clothing or that type of thing and vice versa.

I make reference to bible verses:
Deuteronomy 22:5 5A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

1 Corinthians 11:3-15 King James Version (KJV)
3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.


My point in these verses, is that this can be applied to someone who is going to get surgery or hormone therapy and technically doing that is going against the BIBLE. And the fact ya'll are just promoting that same shit the bible promotes and you call yourself SS. Because of each and every one of your responses, rather than being supportive of my decisions and things like that, I definitely want no part of the joy of satan forum. I will not associate with people like that, or Christians in disguise.


You can call me a kike, or reptilian, or whatever you like ,I think people are still in Christian mindset and carry it over into religious Satanism. Acting like Christians in disguise. Just because I am not following what everyone else is following like the herd. I am a grown ass adult, Grow the hell up. You don't know me, AT ALL, you do not know my gender, most of you think I am a FULL FEMALE and I am not, I am simply changing my body with science to be full male that I was suppose to be born as, I already explained elsewhere, I am a white person with a Welsh family background and I have no jewish bloodlines in me whatsoever and yet I am still an SS. Ever since I came out with making my decision of transitioning correction, all drama and chaos broke lose from EVERYBODY. Now that tells me I am on the right track with my decision. So it doesn't matter what your argument against me is.

IF you really want me to get down and dirty, if the Jews created the bible which I agree with, and created Christianity, so it stands to reason that, and people using the using "Teachings" to justify their ignorance because of the Christian mindset that I keep seeing here, is that is to turn against their own people and it is said in the bible Satan is a house divided into itself and will not stand. As long as this keeps up, it wont stand because of free thinking, free will, knowledge and personal empowerment, and how we choose to empower ourselves, is our choice and one cant support that, and have common sense like being naturally healthy and meditating daily, them there is a big problem. My point in the bible verses is I am showing you how it is applied to those who are trans. and how people keep telling us "don't do that to your body!!!!" acting very much like a damn Christian. And you wonder why I want my account deleted here.

I frankly already saw the outcome of my post, trying to get myself deleted but I think personally the people in charge wanted to let this post be approved because they want drama, or they think that they can play the victim just because somebody don't agree with all of JoS (as I stated I agree with most of the jos, but some stuff I don't agree with).

The world needs balance, the Jews destroy the balance and in this case they either oppress the woman making her just a slave to the man or they make people damage their own body, resulting in both cases in degeneration.
You have been given some advices by us because we want to help but in the end nobody really cares about you, we have other things to worry about.
Image

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 593

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:27 am

The functionality of posting public messages is exactly for this purpose - public posting. It should be obvious. I am honestly annoyed at people who think they can toy with this and turn it the other way when they say "clergy, don't approve this message, please". "Clergy, approve just this one, disapprove the ones I previously posted". "I don't know why this got approved". You don't control this the way you want. A part of the clergy's work is to approve most of all messages, so if you post something, more than likely it will get posted (I suppose unless it's something seriously sensitive and/or not allowed). If you don't want it to be posted, you don't make a public post (logic, huh?), you send an email request to the clergy and spare everyone of the drama.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 301
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:17 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Once again you've done us all a huge service by taking out the trash. The individual who started this thread would literally create a new thread every few weeks, if not more frequently, pertaining to their own mental imbalance and inability to accept themselves or come to a conclusion on who they are, no matter how many times everyone told them they're welcome in Satan's house regardless of their sexual orientation/gender, which makes me wonder if the poster was deliberately attempting to distract the forums and divide users. Either way, they were very toxic. If this person was a legitimate Satanist, they'll figure out a way to solve whatever imbalance they have through meditation.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:27 am

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Once again you've done us all a huge service by taking out the trash. The individual who started this thread would literally create a new thread every few weeks, if not more frequently, pertaining to their own mental imbalance and inability to accept themselves or come to a conclusion on who they are, no matter how many times everyone told them they're welcome in Satan's house regardless of their sexual orientation/gender, which makes me wonder if the poster was deliberately attempting to distract the forums and divide users. Either way, they were very toxic. If this person was a legitimate Satanist, they'll figure out a way to solve whatever imbalance they have through meditation.


The reason deletion didn't happen immediately is that actually all these 120 or so messages have to be found and manually deleted. This stuff takes time out of one's day to do. This is the reason this is forwarded, as normally, this is done when a couple accounts need to go. But yea I forgot, after being shitted upon and everyone in the community get spat at the face, we also gotta be quick goyim cause Wuz Entitlud Du It NAW.

I'd rather spend the time I have on the forums focused, to help others, or do something meaningful, instead.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders

FancyMancy
Posts: 3627

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:38 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Scion of Atlantis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Once again you've done us all a huge service by taking out the trash. The individual who started this thread would literally create a new thread every few weeks, if not more frequently, pertaining to their own mental imbalance and inability to accept themselves or come to a conclusion on who they are, no matter how many times everyone told them they're welcome in Satan's house regardless of their sexual orientation/gender, which makes me wonder if the poster was deliberately attempting to distract the forums and divide users. Either way, they were very toxic. If this person was a legitimate Satanist, they'll figure out a way to solve whatever imbalance they have through meditation.


The reason deletion didn't happen immediately is that actually all these 120 or so messages have to be found and manually deleted. This stuff takes time out of one's day to do. This is the reason this is forwarded, as normally, this is done when a couple accounts need to go. But yea I forgot, after being shitted upon and everyone in the community get spat at the face, we also gotta be quick goyim cause Wuz Entitlud Du It NAW.

I'd rather spend the time I have on the forums focused, to help others, or do something meaningful, instead.

It's a hard-knock life...for mods...
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Stormblood » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:50 pm

And the fucker even used a God name in his username... People should avoid doing that. We're not gods yet nor are we advanced enough to speak as if we were certain gods. If Joe becomes a god they wil speak as the god Joe, not as any existing god. I find this username choices very disrespectful, not to mention a loss in the creativity department.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1078
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:13 am

His wish got fulfilled, I see...
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5139

Re: delete my fucking account please

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:23 am

Larissa666 wrote:His wish got fulfilled, I see...


I'm not sure people send sometimes e-mail and they are like "delete this delete everything", when it's done, then they complain mods erased everything.

"I have all my info there and my privacy is at risk! My username is everywhere on the web. Please delete everything!"
*gets deleted as requested*
"Y u delete everything are you mad!"
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Open, extremely minimum potential for orders


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests