Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

delete my fucking account please

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
You feel way too old to be here but on the other hand, too old to take some logic based, back and forth, grown up conversation about self altering decisions that you yourself initiated.

To my knowledge none of your messages were deleted, your main message is up there, and posted.

Alright, we'll forward your request for account deletion, it's respected.

SS Amonra said:
I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU..... I feel way too old to be here.

How do you know everyones ages around here? I just seen someone in their 60's and I've heard others talk about a member in their 70's. So are you like 90-100 then?

Wisdom does not always come with age anyhow just as people are not necessarily over the hill at some predetermined age be it 25, 30, 40, etc.

With the Final Rtrs and race awakenings, hopefully we can even attract even more people of different ages.

I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

As is said before, Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone..

I identify as Galactic Emperor who's immortal. So technically I'm older than you.

VoiceofEnki said:
I'm too old for this shit *Babyrage*, they say in the literal house of Satan on Earth, the house approved and organized by a supreme God half a million years of age and literally immortal.

Apologies for not having something constructive to add, but I found this very ironic and kind of funny..

Satan created humans half of a million years ago. He is much older than this.

I agree, age doesn't mean anything here.

To the OP, spiritually advanced who have higher understanding of the body/soul mechanism are in better position to advice you not the people in your "clique" who have convinced you to give your money to jewed science because you feel the need to change your sex.

You may change your biological sex with science but the metaphysical karma behind your original biological sex and soul gender which you feel is "mismatched" still remains and when you're reincarnated, you will have the same "problem" again, maybe even worse.

We're are offering the tried and trusted way to be whole and reconcile your psyche with your body but you prefer the bail out. This bail out may be yield "quick results" and be comforting for the short time but it's on this superficial material level.
The power meditations will take a long time to heal your psyche and accept the body you were born with but it's worth it.

You may change your body with hormonal therapy and surgery but you have not done the real thing on the soul level. The body is a manifestation of what is actually and literally in the soul. So accept yourself for what it is.
When you meditate long enough, you will realise there is nothing wrong with you. All you needed was the healing of your mind. You don't need acceptance to feel good.

SS Amonra said:
I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.

So yes PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.

Eat more carrots it will cure your depression.

SS Amonra said:
I want my account deleted because I wrote about something about going through the full transition as a transgender man and apparently it was not "approved" , ya'll think you know it all and that you are all right huh? I don't have an issue with the teachings but ya'll don't know a person personally and I AM OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. Some people on the forum actually written about some "trans" people that have been liberated, it depends. And then I hear about ya'll saying that I am clumped to being a lesbian? Let me tell you that is NOT how being a transgender works, to me ya'll have a very skewed perception of what a transgender person is. By the way I identify as a heterosexual male and I don't know why you all think that I even attract lesbians when in fact those claiming who are gay or lesbian have a big issue with transgender people like myself, that just goes to show how fucked up it really is.

PS. My intention for this isn't because I have hate or have an issue, I just don't think this is the right place for me to be. I feel way too old to be here.
I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.

Jack said:
I identify as Galactic Emperor who's immortal. So technically I'm older than you.
I identify as the Universe's Daddy, so I'm older than you all and everyone everywhere combined into infinity. So there!

Honestly i thought about the Trans situation and to me it doesn't make sense. Why would Father Satan creare someone that MUST go through hormones and surgery to feel better with themself? It doesn't make sense at all. What makes sense is that you need meditation to heal this, now i'm not saying that being trans is not a thing but insted of surgery and hormones to make you feel better you may just need meditation.

Vaal said:
VoiceofEnki said:

No he is 500.000 year old and he didn't crated us 500.000 year ago.

SS Amonra the situation is many people in the Trans community do not tell you to look on the other side of the fence before you make a decision that will alter you deeply. They may do this for numerous reasons.

For the most part I saw that your brothers and sisters here took time out of their day to answer you and give you their perspective, as you asked. All your topics are around these subjects.

Still, all the traits you describe that make you think you are a boy, do not necessarily have to do with males only. There are many girls who have all these qualities and more, and nowadays, many are in the military and do all sorts of other things considered before impossible for women, in some cases, top positions.

In the end you will decide on your own which opinions matters to you and conclude your own decisions, so it's pointless to spiel at everyone.

Last time I checked I am the only Clergy member which advised sense and taking a step back from this, so there is no singular opinion on the subject either. And taking a chill about all of this, and trying to think the aftermath, and spend time to weigh your decision.

If you're pissed off about the consequences of such, that's your own issue from there on. Nobody here nor any other SS is going to hold your hand back from going after your decisions, but that doesn't mean you won't be reaping their consequences.

It appears with me you aren't disliking the Clergy for any viable reason but the same reason you dislike other stuff, such as being confronted with a realistic argument. This in plain is called... Bullshit.

Yes, the reality is, that you may fuck yourself up terribly and then you may regret it for your whole life, and end up sucking pills down your throat and wanting to jump off of a cliff after you completed an decision hardly reversible. That is the statistical truth and the truth. If you fall into the category which will not fall into this, you might as well not, but you may need to take in consideration your odds are something like 50% 50% here.

A striking majority of people also report that they did not experience what they expected out of this, either, that is to be permanently at peace with what they initially thought was keeping them away of their own peace. Of course these examples are shunned because of course Muh Jew Shekels and doing strange treatments > the patients.

If you truly want to gamble it and you think it's the "AUTHORITY" that just reminds you...The odds are these, then that's your own issue. You just hate being confronted with the reality of a dangerous decision, that is all. Most people are like that.

The real "AUTHORITY" that is around this is a web of doctors, physicians, political parties, sociologists, and many others who want to reinforce and make people into this paradigm for whatever reason, not us. Might as well kvetch to them instead.

"Fuck da cops for tellin me not to speed at 300/km n shiet dawg, dis nibbas be authoritarian n shiet". Newsflash is that you can speed up 300mph per hour on a small road, but you might die. You have the freedom and authority over your own choices, so it's a useless childish bullshit argument.

Like the rest, in this case, I guess.

SATchives said:
SS Amonra said:

I'll tell you how it works. Not by mutilating your fucking self, not by going through a manmade chemical transition. You'll regret it. But you do you.

How does age have anything to do with it. I doubt your older than me and definitely not older than my father.
I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense. We have Hormones and Surgery because of Science but without Science, we wouldn't have those things and how they did it before in the Ancient times? What they did is simple they meditated!!! It's not through some Jewish invented stuff that you will feel well but only through meditation...About the HP's I get why you are mad but you really are not thinking straight. Tell me this why does make sense that Father Satan would create a group of people's that to feel well with themself they have to do surgery and take hormones? If you give me a good answer I will change what i think about it but seriously the only answer is that meditation is the only natural think that is going to help you...

SS Amonra said:
ZirGohed999 said:
To the OP, spiritually advanced who have higher understanding of the body/soul mechanism are in better position to advice you not the people in your "clique" who have convinced you to give your money to jewed science because you feel the need to change your sex.

You may change your biological sex with science but the metaphysical karma behind your original biological sex and soul gender which you feel is "mismatched" still remains and when you're reincarnated, you will have the same "problem" again, maybe even worse.

We're are offering the tried and trusted way to be whole and reconcile your psyche with your body but you prefer the bail out. This bail out may be yield "quick results" and be comforting for the short time but it's on this superficial material level.
The power meditations will take a long time to heal your psyche and accept the body you were born with but it's worth it.

You may change your body with hormonal therapy and surgery but you have not done the real thing on the soul level. The body is a manifestation of what is actually and literally in the soul. So accept yourself for what it is.
When you meditate long enough, you will realise there is nothing wrong with you. All you needed was the healing of your mind. You don't need acceptance to feel good.

I
So you accept yourself and yourbody but you want to do surgery to become something else. Hmmmmmmmm

Please let us keep the Gods out of this, as it's not any Gods fault or design issue. We are created just fine, and we have our own will. We are not remotely controlled drones.

It's not Satan's or the God's fault that people just fuck shit up all the time. If we had absolutely no free will and the ability to make decision, maybe we could credit Satan as a drone controller, but Satan is not a drone controller, nor Satan claims we are all robots in his mini creation called "Universe" all monitored by him as one controls a robotic dog or something.

luis said:
SATchives said:
SS Amonra said:

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense. We have Hormones and Surgery because of Science but without Science, we wouldn't have those things and how they did it before in the Ancient times? What they did is simple they meditated!!! It's not through some Jewish invented stuff that you will feel well but only through meditation...About the HP's I get why you are mad but you really are not thinking straight. Tell me this why does make sense that Father Satan would create a group of people's that to feel well with themself they have to do surgery and take hormones? If you give me a good answer I will change what i think about it but seriously the only answer is that meditation is the only natural think that is going to help you...

WiseDragon said:
Vaal said:
VoiceofEnki said:

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.

Here's the daddy and "Authority" of most of the sex-ed and related insanity theories. Just for the reference, nothing else. 1 truth in 1 lie as per usual from Mr Magnus.

Happens to be an Ashkenazi Jew, by a Cohencidence of course.] His contributions in making the minds of people into salads is celebrated a lot even to this day, and he is extolled for making people what we would call 20 or 30 years ago... insane.

Magnus Hierschfield

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Please let us keep the Gods out of this, as it's not any Gods fault or design issue. We are created just fine, and we have our own will. We are not remotely controlled drones.
That is not what I meant, what I'm trying to say is that if being Trans is in the soul then it doesn't make sense that they are being created to take hormones and do surgery to just feel good with themselves. Father Satan created us and i don't he would create a group of people's that absolutely needs to take hormones and surgery...it's obvious to me that this is just a man-made a solution or better a jew created solution...hope what I'm saying is clear. I'm not saying that this is the Gods fault but rather the jews created a solution for this people's that is not natural and right, for me the solution for them is meditation and then they will feel well.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
WiseDragon said:
Vaal said:

No, he is older than that, and he created us longer ago than that. I don't know where people got the half a million years number from, but it is not correct.
I'm quite sure that both Hp Hoodedcobra and Hp Maxine said that

SS Amonra said:
My soul identifies as male, it ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY, even when I was a child. I was rebellious, stubborn, and headstrong, I have a fighting spirit that's for sure, I never identified anything as a girl or female. I identified with being a boy at a very young age. In fact you probably didnt read any of my other posts. There is nothing "female" about me inside, and apparently I already have existing male biological traits and i was suppose to be born a male, but as i stated elsewhere a cycle wasnt completed when my mother was pregnant with me and this is backed up by science. My situation is complicated and I really don't even need to explain myself and my decision to go through a full transition.

Do you realise what you're saying? You are showing you don't even have basic knowledge about the soul.

The bold portion of the quote shows it.

Do you realise you have ida, you have the upper chakras, you have lunar energy channels in your body, you have the water element and you have earth element?

By saying there's basically nothing feminine inside you, you're also stating you don't have any of those. Not having those means not being human.

Are you human? Yes, you are. And because you are human, you have both polarities in your soul. Just because one of them is pronounced, it doesn't mean your soul is of a different sex/gender. What the hell are you thinking?

You want to know what I think? I think that you're so concerned about suppressing your feminine side and protecting your masculine side that you've completely fallen out of balance spiritually and mentally.

If you meditate seriously and put emphasis on all your soul, you'll find out how wrong you are in thinking there's nothing feminine about you. Without the female principle, there's no spirituality either. Without spirituality, there's no talking with spiritual beings.

WiseDragon said:
WiseDragon said:

Actually, recently it was stated differently and I've always thought it was more like it.

WiseDragon said:
Vaal said:

Yeah, I had thought and said that Satan is 500 000 Earth years old, but could you link me to where it has been said that He is much older? As you said about the 500 000 figure, I have no idea where the older age (stated as a number or just as "older than 500 000 years") came from.

WiseDragon said:
WiseDragon said:
I forgot where I came across the number. I can't think if it was a Clergy member saying it.

@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic

Thaliatherebel said:
@ ssamonra I support you a hundred percent! You probably don’t care but I to have had falling outs with some of the teachings here. Good luck with transition!- a trans girl and fellow student in magic

Yes and you also happen, by coincidence, of course, to be another troll that has made around 10 and more banned accounts, because essentially, all you do is slander.

Such a meaningful comment, shlomo. You really enlightened the person who had a question with it.

Being trans and pretending to care about another doesn't mean you aren't shlomo at the same time.

SS Amonra said:

The points which comes from this post is that you think you are Trans,

But what is a TRANS ? Who told you or explained to you that this is what being trans feels like ? Was it a doctor ? Was it a sociologist ? What reference is the doctor using ? Who created that reference ? Which of these studies are using logical fallacies to connected unrelated behavior to unrelated hypotheses ? Who is profiting from the trans Industry ? Who wrote these hypotheses ? Who is behind the idea of modern transgenderism ?

The answer to all of this is that Jewish pedophiles created this paradigm of thinking by perverting allegorical thought that biological males or women could become the other sex by surgery and by hormonal treatment. This is an idea and a paradigm of thinking created wholly by Jews and their Marxist cohorts and has nothing to do with reality.

A trans as was celebrated by ancients were actual biological Hermaphrodites. And when we talk about the masculine and the feminine, we're talking about energies not behavior. These are not gross behavioral traits. These are allegories used to describe the said energies. These energies do influence our behavior but they are not defined by our behavior. The point is , You are a Woman and you will never become a man even with surgically mutilating yourself. The ancients did not have such practices because they had a different culture and they understood and celebrated intricate human behavior. You have been abused as a child(either by society, your parents or your circumstances) and you have been hypnotized by the Jewish industrial medical complex for their profit and for destabilizing society.

A society where boundaries between sexes,races,politics,culture, geography are eliminated is what they want for their messianic world government. They want to break these barriers as is the program of cultural Marxist ideology. This is a predetermined plan for world domination that is being played out. Do not get duped by it.

Think about it. If no one ever introduced you the paradigm of thinking that a girl who exhibited tomboyish behavior could in fact be a boy, would you have ever comprehended it ? No because that's incomprehensible for someone to deny their own self. Denying ones self is the result of abuse, suffering, hatred and nihilism.

Whatever you do ask yourself these questions first and question whether or not what you believe in is in fact true or are you being duped by a Jewish conspiracy.

Look at your childhood, your behavior, the attitude of your parents to you, the Jewish media promoting the trans idea and you 'cohencidentally' fitting that category and suddenly you realize your supposedly a boy. Observe the realizations that led to this conclusion and question whether they were being influenced by suffering, hate ,outside influence, abuse,the media or would it be different if everyone accepted you as a tomboyish girl from the beginning and you we're content with being a tomboyish girl .

Take deep consideration about all of these before attempting a life altering decision. Thank you for your time.

Thaliatherebel said:
"Time to crawl up the ass of the person that's having issues and feeling bad. Maybe they'll end up liking me and give me more influence so I can better infiltrate. Oh yeah and btw I disagree with JoS' teachings too. *rubs hands*"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thaliatherebel said:

Yes and you also happen, by coincidence, of course, to be another troll that has made around 10 and more banned accounts, because essentially, all you do is slander.

Such a meaningful comment, shlomo. You really enlightened the person who had a question with it.

Being trans and pretending to care about another doesn't mean you aren't shlomo at the same time.
Lol!
Nice try schlomo. For the tenth time.

I used to really want to change my gender too. I even went on hormones on and off for a year. It didn’t really change me that much, so I can’t say there was anything I regret.. BUT meditating and advancing myself seemed to have removed that desire to switch genders for me. Now I’ve just accepted myself as a strong woman with some masculine leanings. I no longer have any dysphoria about my body or my role in society.

I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?

Some people are trans that is life. Its a small percent of society and they have the freedom already to be such. The situation for you SS Amonra is simple it does not matter who supports you or does not. You are the one who has to live with the consequence of your decision. Whatever one you decide upon.

To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.

Larissa666 said:
To me, it’s not problem that you are trans. It’s your whining and craving attention. Whenever someone comes and say: “omg, I am so butthurt, delete my account, pls”, i seriously wanna throw up. It’s so pathetic.
Lol.

Larissa666 said:

I'm jumping in this a tad late here but I largely echo this sentiment. Especially with this line:

And as to why this post was even allowed in the first place, I am wondering what the intention behind it is.... if you dont want any drama which I feel this thread will start, my account should be deleted and banned immediately.

"why did the clergy approve my post"

Honestly, why was it even written? I am wondering the intention behind that and it looks to me like Larissa nailed it succinctly. It would seem much more likely that a person deciding to leave the forums because they don't like it here would simply just...leave and not log in. I can't grasp the necessity of needing one's account deleted with a spectacular declaration. Unless, however...

Kieith666 said:
I recall there was a sermon talking about how some women just have more masculine energy in them than others, and vice versa for some men. Does anyone remember which sermon it was that mentioned this?

I can't recall one specifically but I feel like it's something that's likely been mentioned in several sermons and articles, given the importance of this particular aspect of the soul, that of its masculine and feminine energies. I can vouch for it as I personally believe at this time that I lean ever so towards having more feminine energies, and I've found that I feel quite comfortable with this, and have for years. It's good that you've been able to find similar solace in your own situation.

Kieith666 said:
I used to really want to change my gender too. I even went on hormones on and off for a year. It didn’t really change me that much, so I can’t say there was anything I regret.. BUT meditating and advancing myself seemed to have removed that desire to switch genders for me. Now I’ve just accepted myself as a strong woman with some masculine leanings. I no longer have any dysphoria about my body or my role in society.

This is very inspirational that you achieved this. I'm very happy for you .

luis said:
SATchives said:
SS Amonra said:

I agree, please SS Amon Ra thinks about it why would Father Satan create a group of people's that must go through Hormones and Surgery to feel good with themself? It doesn't make sense

Who ever said this is Father’s fault?

HP Mageson666 said:
Some people are trans that is life. Its a small percent of society and they have the freedom already to be such. The situation for you SS Amonra is simple it does not matter who supports you or does not. You are the one who has to live with the consequence of your decision. Whatever one you decide upon.
Yes, but the fact that they are Trans does not mean that they have to use some artificial like Hormones and surgery to feel better right? To me it doesn't make sense. What make sense is that only meditation can help them feel better.

Thaliatherebel said:
This fucking idiot! You are back again.
You see SSamora this is the kind of things that want you to transition,rat faced looking people with reptilian genes.
Now you can follow them if you want to fuck up your self.

I have told you before that soul is male and female,your soul is not male.you have both male and female energies.and you should accept that you are not male but a woman with a strong male side.
We will only go as much as we can in advising you the rest is up to you.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Larissa666 said:

I'm jumping in this a tad late here but I largely echo this sentiment. Especially with this line:

And as to why this post was even allowed in the first place, I am wondering what the intention behind it is.... if you dont want any drama which I feel this thread will start, my account should be deleted and banned immediately.

"why did the clergy approve my post"

Honestly, why was it even written? I am wondering the intention behind that and it looks to me like Larissa nailed it succinctly. It would seem much more likely that a person deciding to leave the forums because they don't like it here would simply just...leave and not log in. I can't grasp the necessity of needing one's account deleted with a spectacular declaration.
I have noticed a deletion frenzy online. In some comments sections, even when people reply positively and it does not say the user was banned or that the comment was deleted by a moderator, some comments are still deleted. Maybe it is the "right to be forgot" online, mixed in with...possibly...the jew saying things which fit that time only, but then they are deleted because the time has been and gone. Of course, for others, it would be to remove embarrassment and not have people speak about them, having been reminded due to their comments/posts still existing.

SS Amonra said:
Why do I need to explain myself as to why I am making my decisions

You don't, but you're doing it anyway. Here's the reality about your decision nobody cares and most of the people replying to you are mocking you anyway.

That's the root of your problem really isn't it, you want everyone to act like this is some huge event and are butthurt that simply nobody cares, aside from like 2 or 3 people who are actually trying to help you. But you don't want help you just want attention as someone else also noticed.

You're whining about free thinking but you don't support it at all. Any thoughts or opinions that go against your own make you hysterical. And yes clergy definitely wants there to be drama in the forums you fucking clown, when two of them came on this thread to give you advice when honestly what they should have done is just call you retarded.

You are a clown and this entire dogshit thread is made for attention. If you don't want to be here you can log off and stop posting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back