Quitting porn?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 150

Quitting porn?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:00 am

Anyone knows how to quit porn for good? Thanks to every satanic brother and sister in advance.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

HailVictory88
Posts: 308

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:11 am

Disclaimer: I have not completely quit porn, but I have significantly reduced my usage. My advice might or might not work for you, think of it what you will.

I found that being busy and sticking to a schedule help me. I limit my time on the computer, and make sure I know what I'm on the computer for when I'm using it. I try to avoid browsing my phone in bed for no reason. I realized that porn really isn't that enjoyable, and that after a binge it I feel horrible.

I don't think porn is really physically addictive, so after a few days without it I usually feel pretty good, I just try to focus on this good feeling and not let myself start thinking that I should try it once more "just for fun". Also, when I start using porn again I feel bad and it isn't worth it. Of course, you shouldn't shame yourself or think about sex in a Xian way, just realize that porn is boring and you could use your time for a lot more fulfilling things. Spending extra time meditating or doing a working to attract a suitable sexual partner is a lot better than giving some Jewish human trafficker who owns a porn site advertising revenue by watching their garbage.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:13 am

I know there is a lot of talk against celibacy, however I also believe addictive, wasteful orgasms are simply huge unnecessary expenditures of energy. Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges. I am sure those involved with daily porn usage can testify that orgasms are pretty bland or unsatisfying; this is a sign of how desensitized you have become.

As far as quitting porn, you need to use willpower to break the most powerful urges. Additionally, block all porn websites you frequent, delete all porn media/videos/images you have saved, and delete any sexual imagery from normie sources. Perhaps even delete social media if you encounter lustful material.

Know that porn is a jewish scheme to weaken goyim. Majority of porn companies are owned by Mindgeek, a company that does a lot of shady psychology stuff (like porn) and is based in Israel. Every time you view porn, you are doing what they want you to do. Keep this in your head and use it to fight urges.

Also know that every time you resist an urge and let more and more time pass between indulgences, the less intense the urges will become. This is the same principle for all addictions. You will readily adapt, but you first need to defeat the most powerful urges at the beginning.

Good luck, you will be fine.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Prince.of.wallachia
Posts: 20

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Prince.of.wallachia » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:42 am

You like a woman watching porn and another man is fucking her, not you. Don't put this inferiority complex into your subconscious. Watching porn takes your imagination to the limit.
By discussing the sacrifices of the last war, we want to become true friends of a peace that will eventually heal the wounds everyone has suffered.

-Adolf Hitler

Prismalayam
Posts: 32

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Prismalayam » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 am

Consistent meditation on the astral senses will make imagining sex more pleasurable than watching porn

Try reading or writing some erotica. Or find some ASMR audio content as alternatives

Aquarius
Posts: 3603

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Aquarius » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:36 am

It’s a matter of understanding in my opinion.
When you are consuming that it’s mostly kinks that make you have an orgasm not really the sensations you experience on your body, so basically you’re just easily stimulating your brain with jew created stuff.
If you don’t wanna go cold turkey just watching soft core porn that is preferabily amateur and then start masturbating with just your immagination feeling the different sensations on your body. The most powerful orgasms I had was when I used all my astral senses to immagine sex, for example the touch, the smell, the girl’s moanings ecc
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis
Posts: 2384

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby luis » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

mercury_wisdom wrote:Anyone knows how to quit porn for good? Thanks to every satanic brother and sister in advance.

I feel like if you like a partner to have sex with it will be difficult to quit porn.
Do you have someone? If you don't then find someone to have sex with and i feel like it will help with quitting porn. Now if you really addicted and even with a partner you can't stop me really suggest you to do a freeing the soul working.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 501
Location: Germany

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby NinRick » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:35 am

mercury_wisdom wrote:Anyone knows how to quit porn for good? Thanks to every satanic brother and sister in advance.


Do some sex magick, you need your Lust and sexual energy for the working. And plus you get your orgasm, and after you climaxed you wont need porn.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

LostSoul666
Posts: 2

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby LostSoul666 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:24 am

Get yourself busy with other constructive things like exercising, meditating, reading etc. And if you feel an urge to watch porn, just try meditating on it, observe how it feels, watch it fade away. Best of luck!

User avatar
Gerecht Ror
Posts: 1439

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Gerecht Ror » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Quitting additions is a Neptunian task so I'd check for actual Transits to your Neptune or House with the cusp in Pisces to find in case the best moment.
Also steering away horgasm from porn to personal visualization is much healtier, as porn is mostly jewish crap. You can try erotic images as an intermediate stage (nudity without porn crap) to build visualizations and fantasies.
Born to Raise Hell. Hail Satan!
- RTR - Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands - EN - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mxfij

Hidden Warrior
Posts: 70

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Hidden Warrior » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi.
I am trying to quit porn too.

I received a tip from Lydia (thank you) while asking for a SR reading, so I will paste it here.

"As for the porn addiction, I know of 2 other SS men who successfully did a freeing the soul working to fix the same problem. Uruz might be the best rune to use as it also rules sex, so the affirmation can be something like "In healthy and beneficial ways for me, I am now totally and completely free from watching porn, and able to enjoy a healthy sex life".

Also, vibrating Uruz into your sacral chakra can help, and affirm that any blockages or problems with your sacral chakra are removed. If you find your sex drive becoming out of control, switch to Berkano in the sacral, at least for a while. Berkano won't inhibit it, but balance and nourish"

Now basically I started a work using uruz and sowilo (to empower the uruz rune), and using an affirmation like Lydia suggested. After this one, I will do a Mars square to increase my male energy or another like this if I see that it needs more day.

Also , find a girlfriend or masturbate using ONLY your imagination.

This fucking shit has destabilized a part of my mind.

Catalincata94
Posts: 482

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 pm

No need to quit porn just watch it rarely. Masturbate when you want or need, as much as you need and watch porn rarely now and then.

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:49 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges.
The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
RhuledKhekho
Posts: 10

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby RhuledKhekho » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:34 pm

I guess your main goal would be to be able to differentiate being horny naturally in contrast of wanting porn.
The latter is more of a ‘mechanical horniness’ that may have started because of emotions you couldn’t handle and tried to escape with porn.
With time and repetitions you lost this initial sexual desire you might have had and replaced it with numb / no desire masturbation.
That’s why you need a bit more each time.

Masturbation is good when it comes from a sexual desire within you but how to recognise it now that the only message your brain get is wanting porn ?
Stopping porn will diminish how many times you get these messages, giving you opportunity to recognise the ones about your true desire.
Of course you’re gonna have a really hard time to tell the difference mostly in the beginning, but it’s alright you have the right to fail, you might learn more from those mistakes.
In the end you would only masturbate from true desire, and why not sometimes with some porn in a healthy way.

Now about stopping porn some part of it will require willpower of course. Fight your urges, even if you fail don’t blame yourself. Going forward everyday can only lead you ahead right ? Doesn’t matter if you fail you can only win in the end since you decide to build yourself higher each time.
That’s more about the mechanical urges.

About the emotional ones each time you want porn ask yourself why and try to find the root of it. It could be stress because of a new deadline your boss gave you and you got nervous. Once you found it search online or in a book how to live in a healthy way this emotions and the urge will be gone.

And of course meditation will help, go build a nice and clean aura.

You’re in the right track, good luck !

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 150

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:22 am

RhuledKhekho wrote:I guess your main goal would be to be able to differentiate being horny naturally in contrast of wanting porn.
The latter is more of a ‘mechanical horniness’ that may have started because of emotions you couldn’t handle and tried to escape with porn.
With time and repetitions you lost this initial sexual desire you might have had and replaced it with numb / no desire masturbation.
That’s why you need a bit more each time.

Masturbation is good when it comes from a sexual desire within you but how to recognise it now that the only message your brain get is wanting porn ?
Stopping porn will diminish how many times you get these messages, giving you opportunity to recognise the ones about your true desire.
Of course you’re gonna have a really hard time to tell the difference mostly in the beginning, but it’s alright you have the right to fail, you might learn more from those mistakes.
In the end you would only masturbate from true desire, and why not sometimes with some porn in a healthy way.

Now about stopping porn some part of it will require willpower of course. Fight your urges, even if you fail don’t blame yourself. Going forward everyday can only lead you ahead right ? Doesn’t matter if you fail you can only win in the end since you decide to build yourself higher each time.
That’s more about the mechanical urges.

About the emotional ones each time you want porn ask yourself why and try to find the root of it. It could be stress because of a new deadline your boss gave you and you got nervous. Once you found it search online or in a book how to live in a healthy way this emotions and the urge will be gone.

And of course meditation will help, go build a nice and clean aura.

You’re in the right track, good luck !

Ok, Thank you
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 150

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:23 am

Thank you for the advice brothers and sisters I will try to stop it bit by bit using will power then replace it with natural masturbation.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

Aquarius
Posts: 3603

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:26 am

Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges.
The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

luis
Posts: 2384

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby luis » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges.
The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol

I feel like masturbation is needed everyday but not sex. I feel like Sex and Masturbation are two different needs, they are connected but different. Masturbation is more like eating or drinking water, you just need it daily while sex i think it's not the case.

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Aquarius wrote:Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol
I wouldn't be able to sleep due to the sexual energies if I was to try and "skip" a day.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Stop connecting to it.

User avatar
GG Allin
Posts: 281

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby GG Allin » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:59 pm

I did quit porn 1 jear before quitting alc, I wasn´t addicted i just did watch maybe once or twice a week.
The main reason for quiting was Varg, he said men who watch porn limit there desire to get a real girl.
Why should you try to get a girl if within two clicks you can satisfy your sex drive. I tryed it and well it turned out good. was way more motivated to talk to girls and did meet some nice girls.

I also did hear from guys who did look to much porn, after some time without porn they can´t get a errection. this did decrease thear selfesteem even more ,so they are even more shy to talk to a girl.

I would advice to instead look porn, imagine sex you did have with a real girl, or if there is no real experience imagine something with a girl you know in real life and use this energy to get her. Or give it as a present to your GD ( imagine sigil enlighted with your orgasmic energy). for both you need a affirmation.

Like : "[name of desired one] is deeply in love with me and desires me sexually."

or "I send this orgasmic energy as present to [ name GD]."

mantak chia did also write in his book multiorgasmik men about the porn issue.

for more info about sex magic, love spell:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Spell.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... agick.html
"The G letter activates the pineal gland." HP Mageson666
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18092
GG = OO = ∞

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 150

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:38 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Stop connecting to it.

What does that mean hp?
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

Aquarius
Posts: 3603

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:23 pm

mercury_wisdom wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Stop connecting to it.

What does that mean hp?
It means stop going on porn websites.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Cfecit
Posts: 546

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Cfecit » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:13 pm

Ciao, maybe this Sermon can be useful for you
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5430

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 am

Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges.
The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.



The average has been skewed by people's exposure to pornography. It is an addiction of the mind, just like how gluttony can become an addiction and result in overeating.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:36 am

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol

I feel like masturbation is needed everyday but not sex. I feel like Sex and Masturbation are two different needs, they are connected but different. Masturbation is more like eating or drinking water, you just need it daily while sex i think it's not the case.



Need it daily for what? Sperm production puts a big toll on the body. Go 7 days without ejaculation and you will see the benefits of retaining that energy. My opinion is that ejaculation just to do so is a pointless energy drain.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 am

Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:Perhaps normally a person in society would masturbate once a week, or as needed, however porn has made masturbation addictive way beyond normal urges.
The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol



Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Aquarius
Posts: 3603

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:58 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol

I feel like masturbation is needed everyday but not sex. I feel like Sex and Masturbation are two different needs, they are connected but different. Masturbation is more like eating or drinking water, you just need it daily while sex i think it's not the case.



Need it daily for what? Sperm production puts a big toll on the body. Go 7 days without ejaculation and you will see the benefits of retaining that energy. My opinion is that ejaculation just to do so is a pointless energy drain.

Yes, some jew from israel that is a moderator on r/nofap thinks that too.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 am

Blitzkreig wrote:Need it daily for what? Sperm production puts a big toll on the body. Go 7 days without ejaculation and you will see the benefits of retaining that energy. My opinion is that ejaculation just to do so is a pointless energy drain.
It has been stated before by the HPs that masturbation, and the resulting orgasm of such, works heavily to clean and empower your entire system, chakras and everything. This is why the average lies at 1 a day, just like you would shower every day for example.

Ejaculation is only a "pointless energy drain" if you do not program the energies upon orgasm. If this is not done, then yes ejaculation is rather pointless and a waste of energy. Once you actually start programming your orgasmic energy every time however, it turns into one of the most powerful and healthy forms of magick you can possibly do. A simple affirmation to clean/empower your chakras will turn a "pointless" ejaculation into a pleasurable and powerful means of self-empowerment.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 am

Blitzkreig wrote:Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.
Please do read my comment regarding "NoFap" and its poisonous nature, which should explain why some people get "benefits" from less masturbation. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23947&p=103864#p103864

Purpusefully ignoring healthy urges of horniness, even in an effort to "conserve energy" is essentially a light version of celibacy. Entire family lines of strong Aryans were erased from existence because the enemy relentlessly pushed these teachings of celibacy onto them and they ended up accepting it.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Vaal
Posts: 198

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Vaal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:45 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Stop connecting to it.


Is sexual energy transmutation real, HP? I wanted to trasmutate my sexual energy into normal energy so that I will have more energy and no need for sex, porn , urges, etc. I could give more of my time into SS.

Aquarius
Posts: 3603

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol



Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.

Orgasm is healthy and necessary, I would avoid getting info from sources like r/nofap full of degenerates and jews.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Catalincata94
Posts: 482

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:The values given here are very off. For the overwhelming majority of people, once a week would be way too low. "Average" numbers would be around once a day or once every two days, and then more or less than that depending on the person's individual sexdrive. There might be some very few people who have really low sexdrive and would only need an orgasm once a week, but these are a minority. Just like there are a few people who healthily need several a day, on the other end of the spectrum. But the average line lies between those two, and not somewhere on the far end of one side.

Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol



Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.


Masturbation is neccessary to do if you feel the need to do it and i'm sure if someone ignores it for too long will have serious mental issues.
A healty body needs masturbation/sex if it asks for. Your nervous sistem will get better in any case if you do "someting that makes it healthier" (that's like the placebo effect) but stopping yourself from masturbation if you need it is dangerous.
Read this viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5430

User avatar
Sarmatian
Posts: 5
Location: Polad

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Sarmatian » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:53 pm

I watched pornography and masturbated addictively for as long as I can remember (I started when I was 10) because my parents didn't look what I was doing. The result was that I couldn't cum while my ex-girlfriend was giving me a blow job :oops: :lol:

NoFap is something that ALL Gentiles should practice. Pornography is Jewish shit to destroy young people's brains. Just see what Israel's military forces did after taking over the city of Ramallah in Palestine.
When Palestinian residents of the besieged West Bank town of Ramallah turned on their TVs over the weekend, what they encountered was neither news nor any of the usual Palestinian Authority programming; they encountered pornographic movie clips.

Three of the four TV stations in Ramallah, headquarters of Yasser Arafat, had been occupied by Israeli troops. The town's remaining TV station was meanwhile running a crawl at the bottom of the screen explaining that the porn clips were the work of the occupying forces. "We urge parents to take precautions," it read.

https://reason.com/2002/04/03/porn-and-politics-in-palestine/
Fucking disgusting Jewish rats :evil:

One more thing. Watching pornography makes the brain want stronger stimuli. At first I was excited by the sight of the boobs .. but then it didn't impress me anymore and I masturbated to Rule 34 from Pokemon or Furry stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: . After a long time, abstinence from pornography feels beyond words. I feel just indescribably AWESOME and my fetishes returned to normal :!:

I encourage you to NoFap. DO NOT CONFUSE WITH TOTAL SEXUAL ABSTINENCE. Everyone should find a partner and have fun with him/her instead of fucking his/her hand :lol:

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.
Please do read my comment regarding "NoFap" and its poisonous nature, which should explain why some people get "benefits" from less masturbation. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p103864

Purpusefully ignoring healthy urges of horniness, even in an effort to "conserve energy" is essentially a light version of celibacy. Entire family lines of strong Aryans were erased from existence because the enemy relentlessly pushed these teachings of celibacy onto them and they ended up accepting it.


I read your post, and I think we both agree on the dangers of porn. What I wish to convey to you is that many people have developed an unhealthy masturbation habit through pornography, likely 100% of people who actively masturbate do so under the influence of porn. Because of this, it would require them to undertake a form of abstinence from lustful behavior so that it can become normal again. I would say after ~3 months of stopping porn and masturbation, everything is less sexual for me. I stop thinking about sex, I don't get any insane urges, and I don't have wet dreams like I used to. At this point, you could make the case that I am now able to return to masturbation, and that would hold more merit than saying the same to my 3-month younger version.

Do not worry, I do not plan on being celibate for my entire life, however I what do you think about the point that semen production constitutes a toll on the body to continue, and that halting the outflow of semen would allow the body to preserve its energy for other tasks. In my case, I found that my nervous system functions much better after halting my awful habit. I agree that sexual magic or using sex for rituals can be useful, but how is jerking off by yourself useful? I simply do not understand what sort of benefit that would incur.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Very true brother, I need it everyday or I will have a bad mood lol



Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.

Orgasm is healthy and necessary, I would avoid getting info from sources like r/nofap full of degenerates and jews.


And jews run porn, so how can you know what to do? 100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually. The jews made porn and pushed it onto the goyim, as they did with all other propaganda.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
luis wrote:I feel like masturbation is needed everyday but not sex. I feel like Sex and Masturbation are two different needs, they are connected but different. Masturbation is more like eating or drinking water, you just need it daily while sex i think it's not the case.



Need it daily for what? Sperm production puts a big toll on the body. Go 7 days without ejaculation and you will see the benefits of retaining that energy. My opinion is that ejaculation just to do so is a pointless energy drain.

Yes, some jew from israel that is a moderator on r/nofap thinks that too.


So that proves that /r/nofap is corrupt, but that speaks on the community itself, not the teachings of the community, or the principles it is based on. To me, it sounds like a good community was infiltrated to be misled or destroyed. If not /r/nofap, than what about /r/semenretention?
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

User avatar
mercury_wisdom
Posts: 150

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby mercury_wisdom » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:30 am

Blitzkreig wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:

Is that a true need? Why would a healthy body "need" that? If it is a horny urge, it is possible to ignore it or transmute said energy (6th Tibetan rite) for example. The reason I say this is because ever since I stopped masturbating and viewing porn, my nervous system has increased in health and strength dramatically.

Orgasm is healthy and necessary, I would avoid getting info from sources like r/nofap full of degenerates and jews.


And jews run porn, so how can you know what to do? 100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually. The jews made porn and pushed it onto the goyim, as they did with all other propaganda.

Who the f*ck gave you the statistic that every one who masturbates watches porn? Well I am sure as hell that shael and aquarius don't they legit just adviced to use my astral senses rather than porn nofap is the most destructive thing I have ever done some people have high sex drive and would masturbate every day some once a week or once a month it all depends on your drive but one thing's for sure celibacy should never be practiced neither does porn, porn is corrupted and jewish just as nofap just.
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. - Father Satan

hailourtruegod
Posts: 944

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:32 am

Ejaculation opens the chakras. This is why in that quick moment of orgasm a sex spell is strong. It's when you spend all day playing with yourself that it turns into a negative thing. Just like meditating all day long can hurt you so will masturbating.

If you think bottling your sexual energies and urges is healthier and beneficial than to masturbate once a day then you really need to stay away from r/nofap nonsense. Not only will not ejaculating for a long period of time, going with your individual sex drive, can cause you mental problems but physical physical as well.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4625

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:12 am

Sarmatian wrote:...

NoFap is something that ALL Gentiles should practice. Pornography is Jewish shit to destroy young people's brains. Just see what Israel's military forces did after taking over the city of Ramallah in Palestine.
When Palestinian residents of the besieged West Bank town of Ramallah turned on their TVs over the weekend, what they encountered was neither news nor any of the usual Palestinian Authority programming; they encountered pornographic movie clips.
...


NoFap is the same bullshit as Christianity. "Do not touch your willy or it will be bad for you".

Now if you are a porn addict, or if you were, cutting back on porn may be necessary to come even with your brain.

If you want a jew to call it NoFap for you and create a religious ideology so you don't jack off too much, that doesn't mean that "Gentiles should practice it".

Do you need a jewish permission and ideology, and a community to clap for you and support you daily for not touching your genitilia this day?
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:34 am

Blitzkreig wrote:Do not worry, I do not plan on being celibate for my entire life, however I what do you think about the point that semen production constitutes a toll on the body to continue, and that halting the outflow of semen would allow the body to preserve its energy for other tasks. In my case, I found that my nervous system functions much better after halting my awful habit. I agree that sexual magic or using sex for rituals can be useful, but how is jerking off by yourself useful? I simply do not understand what sort of benefit that would incur.
I already addressed this in my other reply to you. The whole argument about "retaining" semen and not "putting a toll" on your body by not jacking off, is just ridiculous.

Orgasm in and of itself has benefits that far outweigh any "toll" from producing semen. As long as you have a proper diet, even masturbating once daily or more will not put any noticeable toll on your body at all. Try to make sure that you get healthy amounts of vitamins and other essential nutrients every day. Big players here are Vitamin C, Magnesium-Calcium, and Zinc.

Program your energies upon orgasm and eat properly, and all those arguments you made above lose all their weight. This is just what happens when you get too deep into cancerous reddit communities instead of studying what is on the JoS sites.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1008
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Lydia » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:33 am

Blitzkreig wrote:100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually.


To my knowledge, most women don't watch porn, we use our imagination instead, and that way the "scenario" goes exactly how we want it to go instead of mindlessly relying on the programmed movie or whatever. The stronger the imagination, the more real it is: 3D instead of on a computer screen, all senses utilized, etc.

Right on the JoS, orgasm is absolutely essential to life, spirituality, and mental/emotional/physical health.

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:40 am

Blitzkreig wrote:And jews run porn, so how can you know what to do? 100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually. The jews made porn and pushed it onto the goyim, as they did with all other propaganda.
Not in the slightest. There is porn that is done by gentiles, too, and while it is of course not as healthy as using your imagination, it is not "corrupted" in the way you say, either.

And not nearly "100%" of people who masturbate watch porn. Sounds like another bullshit reddit statistic. "Oy vey goy all porn is bad and everyone who masturbates watches porn, so now masturbation is bad too so go celibate goy it will save you"
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Goldenage18
Posts: 49

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Goldenage18 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Sarmatian wrote:I watched pornography and masturbated addictively for as long as I can remember (I started when I was 10) because my parents didn't look what I was doing. The result was that I couldn't cum while my ex-girlfriend was giving me a blow job :oops: :lol:

NoFap is something that ALL Gentiles should practice. Pornography is Jewish shit to destroy young people's brains. Just see what Israel's military forces did after taking over the city of Ramallah in Palestine.
When Palestinian residents of the besieged West Bank town of Ramallah turned on their TVs over the weekend, what they encountered was neither news nor any of the usual Palestinian Authority programming; they encountered pornographic movie clips.

Three of the four TV stations in Ramallah, headquarters of Yasser Arafat, had been occupied by Israeli troops. The town's remaining TV station was meanwhile running a crawl at the bottom of the screen explaining that the porn clips were the work of the occupying forces. "We urge parents to take precautions," it read.

https://reason.com/2002/04/03/porn-and-politics-in-palestine/
Fucking disgusting Jewish rats :evil:

One more thing. Watching pornography makes the brain want stronger stimuli. At first I was excited by the sight of the boobs .. but then it didn't impress me anymore and I masturbated to Rule 34 from Pokemon or Furry stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: . After a long time, abstinence from pornography feels beyond words. I feel just indescribably AWESOME and my fetishes returned to normal :!:

I encourage you to NoFap. DO NOT CONFUSE WITH TOTAL SEXUAL ABSTINENCE. Everyone should find a partner and have fun with him/her instead of fucking his/her hand :lol:

Your nickname reminds me of the word "samaritan"...
It's spontaneous, sometimes my mind rearranges switched letters .
Anyway I've read an article time ago talking about how regular masturbation
can drastically reduce risk of developing prostate gland cancer in men .
Abstinence from something naturally needed cannot have long term benefits,
Many men cannot resist more than 3 days without having sex let alone having it once a week or even few times a month :lol:
I myself at the 3rd day see nothing but d**ks everywhere

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Stormblood » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:58 pm

One only needs to read the page about male elixir production on JoS. Thoroughly, not just skimming through it.

Blitzkreig wrote:100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually.


Not to burst your bubble but I masturbate since I was 11 and I never watched porn for masturbation. The only one time I watched porn was when I was 20 at a family friend's place. He was obsessed with showing us that video and I was disgusted, especially as it was heterosexual porn.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Blitzkreig
Posts: 91

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Blitzkreig » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:01 pm

Shael wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Program your energies upon orgasm and eat properly, and all those arguments you made above lose all their weight. This is just what happens when you get too deep into cancerous reddit communities instead of studying what is on the JoS sites.


Yeah I get that. I have to do some hard thinking on the matter. Most conflicting for me is that, once I stopped masturbating daily to porn, I felt my nervous system heal itself in many ways, and it seemed like my vitality was restored. It is true that that shouldn't be taken as an indication to be celibate forever, however every time I have had a wet dream or masturbated after, it felt like someone hit my head/nervous system over the head with a hammer. I would be dull, nervous, anxious, etc. That is what I am having trouble reconciling with what you guys are telling me. Thanks for your concern, anyway.
Yes, I know I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Adam
Posts: 46

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Adam » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:05 pm

why do you even want to quit porn? it's very fun to watch :lol:
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 413

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:And jews run porn, so how can you know what to do? 100% of people who masturbate watch porn, therefore 100% of those people are corrupted, sexually. The jews made porn and pushed it onto the goyim, as they did with all other propaganda.


jews run the food industry so 100% of people who eat food are corrupted
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 249

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Coraxo » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:31 am

Blitzkreig wrote:...


You do realize that the body produces the same amount of semen daily whether you masturbate or not, do you?

Maybe you were beating your meat so hard and fast, hence the reason you felt your nervous system was healing once you stopped...
Hail Satan!!!!

Shael
Posts: 1869

Re: Quitting porn?

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:35 am

Blitzkreig wrote:Yeah I get that. I have to do some hard thinking on the matter. Most conflicting for me is that, once I stopped masturbating daily to porn, I felt my nervous system heal itself in many ways, and it seemed like my vitality was restored. It is true that that shouldn't be taken as an indication to be celibate forever, however every time I have had a wet dream or masturbated after, it felt like someone hit my head/nervous system over the head with a hammer. I would be dull, nervous, anxious, etc. That is what I am having trouble reconciling with what you guys are telling me. Thanks for your concern, anyway.
Do a working to clean your sacral chakra and these things should go away.
You can use Visuddhi for 27, 45, 54, or 90 times with an affirmation that you are free from any and all traumas and blockages about sex, orgasm, and masturbation completely. Alternatively, Munka or Suryae should work as well, if you prefer those.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cyn666, Google [Bot], Kronus and 26 guests