Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our wins

WiseDragon

Hi guys. Probably you have talked about this before, but i wanted to ask you what have we accomplished with the RTRs since we have started?
Which are our biggest wins politically, economically and so on? In italy even if now we have a leftist goverment, nationalistic parties became very important and i'm sure that Salvini will take over here, and this is very important because italy is where most immigrants come.
I guess another win is the defeat of Hillary Clinton. Also the fact that UK quitted European Union is very good. Can you tell me more?

WiseDragon said:
Hi guys. Probably you have talked about this before, but i wanted to ask you what have we accomplished with the RTRs since we have started?
Which are our biggest wins politically, economically and so on? In italy even if now we have a leftist goverment, nationalistic parties became very important and i'm sure that Salvini will take over here, and this is very important because italy is where most immigrants come.
I guess another win is the defeat of Hillary Clinton. Also the fact that UK quitted European Union is very good. Can you tell me more?

UK didn't quit yet. There is more than 1 month left and they can still turn around and delay it or whatever.

The enemy is definitely way more exposed now that he was let's say 2-3 years ago, far more exposed. That's a great win. Slowly most people will become aware and go in the streets to chase the jews down. Xianity is collapsing as well. Nationalist parties are slowly getting more and more power.

Try to find one person anywhere that does not at least know the name "illuminati" or doesn't know there is an elites ruling over us that is against our will or doesn't have some idea of a new world order being planned of some sort.

It's hard to find anyone truly ignorant these days in totality. That is our win right there.

Yes I know as of now a lot of people are not putting it toghether that it's the Jews yet and some still believe in that "Christ" thing but this is a start. If the enemy could have their way nothing even would be known at all. This will open the door with our rituals to make people think deeper eventually. More and more will see the truth.

Second in the USA if you notice and this is only according to the official polls (you can tell probably that many people don't follow it) people following xtianity and going to church etc started dropping right around the time the JOS was founded (if someone is really open show them this it's strong evidence of what we are doing) and we started doing rituals before that people were pretty brainwashed now in some areas it's hard to find any younger people believing in xtianity seriously at all. This is our win.

Islam is disliked most places world wide it seems like from online commentary. Not many people respect them anymore at all and it's less and less respected. This is a start and this is our win.

While it may not be obvious look at the trends. The enemy probably isn't admitting the full truth. I bet their programs are less adheared to than they like to say as well or portray.

So this is our win and we should keep up the RTR it will go down but maybe not completely for a few more years or maybe even 10 or 20 who knows but what's the big deal it's not a failure at all they had a lot of power for awhile over the earth don't be discouraged we are winning more and more each day. Time is eternal so our time will come. All of us just need to do our duty right now. Be motivated and think positive.

Sorry to be a bit paranoid but I am a bit unsure about some things...

To me the nationalist parties seem like a useless bullshit many times. They say big words about deporting refugees but when I travel to such countries the situation is even worse than before. But people seem very edgy and fanatical just like the liberals are as well. I saw a video once with such a big heroic title like "Salvini is deporting illegals" and the comment section was going insane "Salvini the saviour of the universe bla bla" and in the video you could see a few soldiers shoving refugees into the front door of the bus while escaping through the back door and I was like "srsly?! and those comments are either retards or bots"
Trump seems to have acomplished a few things though, but other so called nationalists are a joke. Even to this day people still skreech about Greta Fuckberg, Trump is evil, LGBT and still no serious anti race mixing policy. I had the opportunity to see Paris each year and things are getting very bad very fast while we post big titles such as "Important Win" where some liberal politician lost an ellection or CNN made a mistake that made them look bad. This while the population seems to be going to shit. But Macron is a liberal you should see Italy... yeah I saw... almost the same situation even in smaller cities.

There are a bunch of normal people left... unfortunately christians most of them. I wanna say this again (I also said it in the activism forum) we need ideas to score smarter and quicker wins. It's like thinking "I cannot afford to wait 30 years to buy a house I am in a situation in which I need to buy it in two months!!! How do I quickly legally get the money". Please post your ideas here.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23303

I tried the one I proposed about the sound notification on the phone and it does not work. I would have to constantly stalk certain YT channels this way.

I may be mad at xians not being able to understand some basic logics (but I can't fully blame them as well because all those years of propaganda and fear of unknown and unseen), but leftists from my point of view are the worst criminals agains the universe. At least the jew is a predator that wants to kill us but offering the killer the knife is desgustig. Imagine a person saying "bacteria is a living creature too I can't be that selfish... I will stop taking antibiotics, we can live together". Yes from a natural point of view this analogy is TRUE!

The Alchemist7 said:
WiseDragon said:

UK didn't quit yet. There is more than 1 month left and they can still turn around and delay it or whatever.

The enemy is definitely way more exposed now that he was let's say 2-3 years ago, far more exposed. That's a great win. Slowly most people will become aware and go in the streets to chase the jews down. Xianity is collapsing as well. Nationalist parties are slowly getting more and more power.
Government websites mention about being prepared to leave the European jewnion, and I have also seen an advert about when travelling to countries in the E-jew it is going to be different on/after the 31st of October, so it might actually happen, believe it or don't...despite,

We're NOT leaving the EU on the 31st of October... and that's the only certainty – says JOE BARNES
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1182611/Brexit-latest-news-Boris-Johnson-October-31-EU-leave-date-delay

I'm neither holding my breath nor breathing heavily, so to speak.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Sorry to be a bit paranoid but I am a bit unsure about some things...

To me the nationalist parties seem like a useless bullshit many times. They say big words about deporting refugees but when I travel to such countries the situation is even worse than before. But people seem very edgy and fanatical just like the liberals are as well. I saw a video once with such a big heroic title like "Salvini is deporting illegals" and the comment section was going insane "Salvini the saviour of the universe bla bla" and in the video you could see a few soldiers shoving refugees into the front door of the bus while escaping through the back door and I was like "srsly?! and those comments are either retards or bots"
Trump seems to have acomplished a few things though, but other so called nationalists are a joke. Even to this day people still skreech about Greta Fuckberg, Trump is evil, LGBT and still no serious anti race mixing policy. I had the opportunity to see Paris each year and things are getting very bad very fast while we post big titles such as "Important Win" where some liberal politician lost an ellection or CNN made a mistake that made them look bad. This while the population seems to be going to shit. But Macron is a liberal you should see Italy... yeah I saw... almost the same situation even in smaller cities.

There are a bunch of normal people left... unfortunately christians most of them. I wanna say this again (I also said it in the activism forum) we need ideas to score smarter and quicker wins. It's like thinking "I cannot afford to wait 30 years to buy a house I am in a situation in which I need to buy it in two months!!! How do I quickly legally get the money". Please post your ideas here.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=23303

I tried the one I proposed about the sound notification on the phone and it does not work. I would have to constantly stalk certain YT channels this way.

I may be mad at xians not being able to understand some basic logics (but I can't fully blame them as well because all those years of propaganda and fear of unknown and unseen), but leftists from my point of view are the worst criminals agains the universe. At least the jew is a predator that wants to kill us but offering the killer the knife is desgustig. Imagine a person saying "bacteria is a living creature too I can't be that selfish... I will stop taking antibiotics, we can live together". Yes from a natural point of view this analogy is TRUE!

I am puting so much emohasis on this thread because our biggest chance is to make ancient forums go viral somehow. The jews may be playing us to give us a false hope of winning so they delay the reaction untill is too late and whites are a minority in europe. How many times have we heard the justice department is investigating facebook and google for censorship? Or that zukerberg is being investigated by the congress? And what has changed. I still can't write freely...

FancyMancy said:
Government websites mention about being prepared to leave the European jewnion, and I have also seen an advert about when travelling to countries in the E-jew it is going to be different on/after the 31st of October, so it might actually happen, believe it or don't...
The government website said the same for 29th of March. With 10 days before that date, they had no idea what to do. No-deal Brexit was rejected, May's deal was rejected and that's it. It was around that time when the Brexit was delayed, a few days before the set date.

Now is quite similar, the government passed a law to stop a no-deal Brexit, there isn't any deal voted, UK is basically where it was before 29th of March, which is nowhere, with no set plan. Either the government is deliberately pushing delay after delay either is totally incapable to take such decisions. The Kommunist Kike Korbyn wants to stop Brexit completely, that was his plan all the time. Definitely that's what the jewish establishment wants as well as the Brexit would potentially limit the multiculturalism in UK. They will definitely still bring illegal rapefugees though, like they do in US.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Government websites mention about being prepared to leave the European jewnion, and I have also seen an advert about when travelling to countries in the E-jew it is going to be different on/after the 31st of October, so it might actually happen, believe it or don't...
The government website said the same for 29th of March. With 10 days before that date, they had no idea what to do. No-deal Brexit was rejected, May's deal was rejected and that's it. It was around that time when the Brexit was delayed, a few days before the set date.

Now is quite similar, the government passed a law to stop a no-deal Brexit, there isn't any deal voted, UK is basically where it was before 29th of March, which is nowhere, with no set plan. Either the government is deliberately pushing delay after delay either is totally incapable to take such decisions. The Kommunist Kike Korbyn wants to stop Brexit completely, that was his plan all the time. Definitely that's what the jewish establishment wants as well as the Brexit would potentially limit the multiculturalism in UK. They will definitely still bring illegal rapefugees though, like they do in US.
Oh, no doubt about it. It is a deliberate delay to try and make Brexit not happen, or to make it take as long as possible before it happens. I have no doubt about that. As for the "opposing" parties, they are on the same side/team - together, not on ours. Ignorant people say (((they))) are traitors, but (((they))) cannot be traitors because (((they))) were never for us to begin with.

As for 'kommunyst kyke korbyn' - it's nice to see someone, in this case yourself, using that. I didn't expect anyone would, lol. (Although, as you can see, I stylised it differently, for a bit of fun, due to the Y in its surname, for continuity.)

What about the original RTR to prevent war? I want on the forums at the time and want doing the rituals.

FancyMancy said:
Oh, no doubt about it. It is a deliberate delay to try and make Brexit not happen, or to make it take as long as possible before it happens. I have no doubt about that. As for the "opposing" parties, they are on the same side/team - together, not on ours. Ignorant people say (((they))) are traitors, but (((they))) cannot be traitors because (((they))) were never for us to begin with.

Excepting the Brexit Party and UKIP, all parties seems to work against nationalism. Nigel Farage seems to be smart and nationalist but at the moment his party doesn't have any power. People hate him and call him "fascist" or "asshole" because they say he wants to close the borders completely. I wonder what are these people going to do when one day they will find themselves outnumbered by foreign rapefugees but they don't even seem to care about this.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

Excepting the Brexit Party and UKIP, all parties seems to work against nationalism. Nigel Farage seems to be smart and nationalist but at the moment his party doesn't have any power. People hate him and call him "fascist" or "asshole" because they say he wants to close the borders completely. I wonder what are these people going to do when one day they will find themselves outnumbered by foreign rapefugees but they don't even seem to care about this.
I think the answer is at the end of this clip, but you might want to watch all of it for context -

https://youtu.be/K-6X4Eb1Uuk

...and that is either figuratively or literally.

idk if this quite counts as a win, but quite funny read and possibly linked to RTR activity, since jews probably wouldnt recognize it directly, to avoid giving RTRs more attention..

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/?fbclid=IwAR1_zYRpBPq-KfaMJgsTFzJ0f--W2cVyL41YmkH_Iw2eHd29T46eLY2Eo-4

Headline is "Germans Now Denying the Holocaust Telepathically" :lol: :lol:

Here's a big one
Hannity: Deep State in Deep Legal Jeopardy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jGiB7Syt0ug

He lays it out step by step by step, it's all crashing down :lol:

Our win is the fact that the enemy is so obvious about his feelings:
1544424773328.jpg
archiv.jpg

You only need to connect the dots for the normies. There are a lot who will never wake up and be annihilated in the process, but there are more waiting for you giving them answers for questions they maybe haven't even asked themselves yet. Use the channel in my signature. You also might start using street art spreading the truth. Use your brain of course. Please goy no stop, stay on the internet where I steer the opinion with my paid shills

Boris Johnson won in UK. Everything seems fucked up for the jews lolol :D

Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:
I think he is a jew himself
Maybe, but despite that i think this is good because this election is just another defeat for them, as it shows that UK have had enough of the Jews and their bullshit. Correct me if i'm wrong, because i'm not an expert of British politcs.

WiseDragon said:
Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:
I think he is a jew himself
Maybe, but despite that i think this is good because this election is just another defeat for them, as it shows that UK have had enough of the Jews and their bullshit. Correct me if i'm wrong, because i'm not an expert of British politcs.
Yes, brexit is gonna be a win of course.

Most of the time people post political stuff. As someone who reads tech sites, I've noticed ever since AMD released their Ryzen CPU in '17. They've literally revolutionized the industry.

Intel has been selling quad core CPUs for far too long almost a decade selling quad cores. AMD has been really crushing face on the market. Even people stating the threadripper 24c* and 32c* CPUs are overkill and funny AMD is about next year to release their 64c* CPU. Anyways the funny part is almost every day a new vulnerability comes out from Intel. *[c = core]

Intel has been getting fucked in the ass with security problems on their CPUs. It's funny but ever since they decided to expand their operations in Israel they've been getting fucked up the ass. Swiss cheese security guaranteed from Pisrael.,

I know Intel is very important for the computing survival of mankind and eliminating them would cause a great issue with AMD. But funny thing is AMD is kicking ass like crazy. Sure it's not a monster like Intel but the chimpanzee is making the 800lb gorilla go ass backwards in many departments.

Anyways that is my take on "our wins" I'm sure other people have noticed manifestations of the RTRs. Giving or eliminating the kabalistic backing of either the enemy or our side. Depending on which situation is called for.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back