What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Hornet666 wrote:
So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?


Good point. I also thought the same thing. And that picture she drew of a "young" hitler was shit. I never liked it and I couldn't see the resemblance

I do try and make good points!

I cannot comment on the art or "art" work because I didn't look at it, other than one picture. A member said that it looks like a character from a game or another published product. I checked that, and yes, the painting/drawing/whatever by zola novak looked like it a lot, as if it was the same thing but in a different scene. I didn't check to see which God it was supposed to be, but it was just a plagiarism of an animation or game character. Is zola novak the transgendered/transsexual, newly-"artistic" reincarnation of albert kikestain?! My.

User avatar
LightAlgur
Posts: 225
Contact:

leviathan

Postby LightAlgur » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 pm

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.co ... hanchrist/
Blackdragon666 wrote:I've come across something like that on HP Jake's website before.
Image

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:26 pm

I'm so glad she's finally done, haven't seen her pics but I despised her and didn't trust her one bit and not surprised that she turned out to be a jewess. She's done suspicious things but I've kept it to myself and others which seams to have circulated well and hopefully that's the case or someone took my little suggestion in the egroups more seriously than I thought if he remembers.

But I wish I got here to tell this earlier, it's no surprise to anyone that these jews come here to make accounts, some to directly attack us, some to troll but there are also some to make mock SS accounts, who posts edgy things so that a bunch of pathetic shills can have ground for their claims to their public audience and ruin our credibility. I also made a post about this on another topic. I think it also has to be specified again that deep cover infiltrators are a thing and that she's not the only one, but this knowledge doesn't come out until it's ready or when it needs to be.

I know a few mock SS accounts that those jews made in the egroups, and it's so damn obvious that I genuinely believed that the community would eventually figure it out but I guess not, my hints came in vain, so a little suggestion to someone was needed but only one of them seams to have hit the dust. But that Zola shill was the one who'd always promote them. At first I was thinking "This bitch is retarded, she seriously needs to open her 3rd eye" but after awhile it reached a point where the integrity of this individuals trust came into question, and then she had the nerve to make "portraits of the gods" and that pretty much was it. Also most of her "articles" have been taken directly from other sites and WITHOUT any sources, making it seam like it all came from her. Her post about Water is a perfect example of this.

I'm also glad I wasn't part of that ass gathering she was in and thankful for whoever did me the favor of kicking me out ;)


Not only be aware of these kinds of accounts, also the ones who try to defend and actively promote them.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:44 pm

NinRick wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
The Alchemist7 wrote:Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket. I believed the story only because it was about an SS

Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

in rest I never donate money to anybody neither. And I really doubt that she received any bank details, the payment was done with Paypall. And even if she would have received she couldn't do shit with them. The situation is not as bad as you make it. I am frustrated yes, not because I lost some pounds, but because a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people here who send her money as well.

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

NinRick wrote:
I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.


So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?

If it is the Kundalini Serpent, then you are not a jew. The jew cannot have the Kundalini Serpent.

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
NinRick wrote:
I have a question regarding this whole jew thing.

Jews do not have the Kundalini force right?


They dont. The kundalini is of Satan. He gave it to us.


This was brought up years ago. Maxine replied people need to stop saying this. The jews do have some kind of serpent. But its not like what Satan gave us.

If I can remember correctly, it is not a serpent; rather, it is called leviathan.

Blackdragon666 wrote:
NinRick wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Allegedly. Are you sure you didn't believe the story because you were made to believe that it was about an SS? A real or fake SS? Was it actually an SS, or was it no-one in reality? That this "SS" never existed?

Again - as you said, "Lol is not like I paid his entire plane ticket" and "a jew managed to fool me and maybe other tens of other people". So say 50 people all were fooled into giving 10 or just 5 to it. "Well, it's alright. It's just 10 or 5." multiplied by 50, in the example. My point is was it a real person which you & others wasted money on? Did this "South African SS", whose plans changed all of a cohencidental sudden at the very last minute, exist?

The Kundalini is from Satan. The jew is eternal enemy of Satan.

So when I feel the hot Kundalini Force rising up my spine this is a 100percent proof that I am a gentile and of the gods right?

Relax brother, you're as gentile as can be.

I think someone messed up the quoting! :-P Also thanks - I didn't see NinRick's reply to me.

User avatar
Sun
Posts: 134

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Sun » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Blackdragon666 wrote:
Sun wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:ZolaLuckystar is Jew. We have seen pictures of her and her relative online. Azazel also told me she cannot be trusted. Myself, aome other members and the other clergy know this.


How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.

All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:


Is this some kind of attempt at attacking me?
And no im not a retard, jew, or troll. Ive been a member of JoS for over 5 years now, and ive done the meditations, RTRs and rituals to speak with the gods, and I never felt like it was causing harm to me, nor have I ever had any negative feelings about it.
I made that post a few days ago, and im feeling a lot better now. Why the fuck would you reply to something and make a comment like that whenever you see someone going through a panic and worry? It only makes it a lot worse on them. I know who my GD is and they're not some 'very high ranking' god nor is it just some assumption that ive made on who it might be.

Calling someone a jew on the forums isn't something small and some people can get emotionally hurt because of it and even leave JoS. In the case of Zola, we had proof from the gods that she was indeed jewish because Shannon stated that Azazel told her so and not to trust her, and some of the HP's saw photos of her.

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Stormblood wrote:Interesting. I've always thought how her drawings where photoshopped from other pictures. The hair seemed too unnatural and a collage, and other traits stood out to me as edits and layering, rather than painting. The skin looked a greyish-white. The overall drawing style was too dark and decadent for my taste.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to offend her and I didn't want many members ganging up on me like I've seen being done against other legitimate users on other topics for no legitimate reasons. Some users know in private about my doubts on her "paintings" and she admitted to me in private that she believed Andras looks like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, like another user suggest here.


Yeah simply supporting an HPs statement and adding ones own suggestions alongside would be as an "attack on their cub", and it's horrible what some of them do to their own SS. Yet, people blindly fame them publicly, but I'm glad that part of it has finally come to light.

Also I remember that you were personally on a witch hunt against me in the egroups and for what reason idk. I said nothing because I'm not a fan of conflicts so I just let it go, I've moved past it, but you got your own karma just saying.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:17 am

Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Interesting. I've always thought how her drawings where photoshopped from other pictures. The hair seemed too unnatural and a collage, and other traits stood out to me as edits and layering, rather than painting. The skin looked a greyish-white. The overall drawing style was too dark and decadent for my taste.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want to offend her and I didn't want many members ganging up on me like I've seen being done against other legitimate users on other topics for no legitimate reasons. Some users know in private about my doubts on her "paintings" and she admitted to me in private that she believed Andras looks like Sephiroth from Final Fantasy, like another user suggest here.


Yeah simply supporting an HPs statement and adding ones own suggestions alongside would be as an "attack on their cub", and it's horrible what some of them do to their own SS. Yet, people blindly fame them publicly, but I'm glad that part of it has finally come to light.

Also I remember that you were personally on a witch hunt against me in the egroups and for what reason idk. I said nothing because I'm not a fan of conflicts so I just let it go, I've moved past it, but you got your own karma just saying.


And who were you on the groups? I don't remember you at all. I remember your name here but it's just that. Your name in the forums. I'm not been on the groups for about 3 years. So do you mind explaining? I'm not hung up on the past like many people. You can't move forward and advance if you keep looking back. And it seems you don't know what karma even is. I suggest an old sermon by HP Mageson on the four types of karma and so on. If I was against something you wrote, it must've been a pretty good reason. Otherwise I don't get argumentative at all. Witch hunt is surely not the right term, as I never went on a witch hunt against anyone, despite a couple of people here gave me reason to. But I feel you're still upset about it. So take it out of your system and let's see if we can settle it.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:24 am

Stormblood wrote:And who were you on the groups? I don't remember you at all. I remember your name here but it's just that. Your name in the forums. I'm not been on the groups for about 3 years. So do you mind explaining? I'm not hung up on the past like many people. You can't move forward and advance if you keep looking back. And it seems you don't know what karma even is. I suggest an old sermon by HP Mageson on the four types of karma and so on. If I was against something you wrote, it must've been a pretty good reason. Otherwise I don't get argumentative at all. Witch hunt is surely not the right term, as I never went on a witch hunt against anyone, despite a couple of people here gave me reason to. But I feel you're still upset about it. So take it out of your system and let's see if we can settle it.


Eh I think my previous post might've fucked up, w/e the case just message me on twitter.

Resending incase, but I just told you I let it go and moved past it.. I'm not going to deny that I believe you've changed for the better in some way since then, but I'm bothered that you don't realize your rude and egoistic grandpa-grumpy attitude may have partially been the reason why you gained a negative persona. I use to help on the egroups, give basic questions basics answers and w/e, then one day you start trying to contradict posts that I make, some I agree were legitimate but some were just blatantly to start shit, but it seams you were also doing this with other members, probably a reason you got "ganged up" and there could be external factors to that as well.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 644
Location: Midgardr

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:47 am

HPS Shannon wrote:There is a thing called lying, it happens.

Yes, she did take donations from some members which is a shame, just another Jew getting over...

Her artwork always looked weird and off to me. Some of the gods had dull skin and an enemy vibe and the picture of Isis/ Inanna looked completely Jewish. Some of the artwork was "ok" in itself but still off.

I wouldnt associate with her artwork for obvious reasons though.


Some of this stuff should be common sense. Never donate any money to anyone else.

Her artwork was stolen from Deviantart and a few other websites. The ones she drew herself were grotesque at best. Now I'm no artist, I definitely can't draw so I'm not even gonna try, I'd rather just stick to music. But seriously, red flags like these should've been common sense to everyone here.
Victory or Valhalla!

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fist and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship.


Newest composition: https://mega.nz/file/jn4TmQiJ#AQuPTrrDh ... wMAXP-9BgQ

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:And who were you on the groups? I don't remember you at all. I remember your name here but it's just that. Your name in the forums. I'm not been on the groups for about 3 years. So do you mind explaining? I'm not hung up on the past like many people. You can't move forward and advance if you keep looking back. And it seems you don't know what karma even is. I suggest an old sermon by HP Mageson on the four types of karma and so on. If I was against something you wrote, it must've been a pretty good reason. Otherwise I don't get argumentative at all. Witch hunt is surely not the right term, as I never went on a witch hunt against anyone, despite a couple of people here gave me reason to. But I feel you're still upset about it. So take it out of your system and let's see if we can settle it.


Eh I think my previous post might've fucked up, w/e the case just message me on twitter.

Resending incase, but I just told you I let it go and moved past it.. I'm not going to deny that I believe you've changed for the better in some way since then, but I'm bothered that you don't realize your rude and egoistic grandpa-grumpy attitude may have partially been the reason why you gained a negative persona. I use to help on the egroups, give basic questions basics answers and w/e, then one day you start trying to contradict posts that I make, some I agree were legitimate but some were just blatantly to start shit, but it seams you were also doing this with other members, probably a reason you got "ganged up" and there could be external factors to that as well.


I don't have Twitter and I never mentioned people ganging up on me. I mentioned people ganging up on OTHER legitimate users in a cult-like behaviour and I never started anything without believing something was wrong regarding what was said by others. My Moon placement and other placements just don't make for starting heated discussions without a legitimate reason: whether it's legitimate per se or just subjectively, that depends on the case. Thanks for reaching out.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 550
Location: Germany

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby NinRick » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:01 pm

FancyMancy wrote:I think someone messed up the quoting! :-P Also thanks - I didn't see NinRick's reply to me.


Okay wait is this leviathan thing hot or not? xD

How do you know wheter this is a kundalini or the leviathan shit?
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

[email protected]

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:50 pm

NinRick wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I think someone messed up the quoting! :-P Also thanks - I didn't see NinRick's reply to me.


Okay wait is this leviathan thing hot or not? xD

I wouldn't know. You'd have to ask someone else.

How do you know wheter this is a kundalini or the leviathan shit?

Do the dedication to Satan and try the Final RtR a couple of times and see what happens.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5717

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Enough attention has been given to this BS.

Now it's all cleared out, and the account deleted. Just make sure to have open eyes next time, and to also state your opinion if something looks very smelly.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

solun
Posts: 11

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby solun » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:37 pm

I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.


Here is the one she copied for Belial

Image

Here is the one she copied for Hades

Image

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

Image

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Image

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5717

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 am

Thanks Solun, that's quite obvious.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2577

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Shael » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:39 am

bobokgue wrote:...
Image
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 am

bobokgue wrote: *zola rants from another account*.

Those who can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses have the proof; those who cannot, don't. If one has their Third Eye open, unblocked and empowered, then it is more difficult to be deceived; if one hasn't, then it's much easier and other proofs are needed.

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Rook » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:25 am

bobokgue wrote:You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.

You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5717

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:37 am

Rook wrote:
bobokgue wrote:You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.

You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.


This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 am

FancyMancy wrote:
bobokgue wrote: *zola rants from another account*.

Those who can communicate with the Gods and Goddesses have the proof; those who cannot, don't. If one has their Third Eye open, unblocked and empowered, then it is more difficult to be deceived; if one hasn't, then it's much easier and other proofs are needed.

Edited by a mod!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Rook wrote:
bobokgue wrote:You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.

You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.


This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.

Aquarius
Posts: 5087

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aquarius » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:56 am

Shael wrote:
bobokgue wrote:...
Image

Lmao!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3825
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:50 pm

Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2089

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Jack » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Rook wrote:
bobokgue wrote:You post pictures she must have used as references to build on. This is a standard thing all artists do. They use photos to draw from.

You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.


This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.

Technical general HC has eyes that see everything that happens on this forum,you simply cannot creep through.
Image
He see's the matrix. Don't think about fucking with us.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:50 pm

solun wrote:I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.


Here is the one she copied for Belial

Image

Here is the one she copied for Hades

Image

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

Image

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Image

I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Just want to say she still has another account called zolaluckystar2.I think her account getting locked back then was intervention from the Gods tbh. She's definitely affiliated with a certain group of kikes, probably one of the "hotshot" individuals they keep wetting themselves and a reason these circle groups are no good. I feel bad for the individuals who compromised their physical information because of some assholes idiocy, one of them is my good friend.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:47 pm

I saw that you were having an argument with some individuals and that you weren't going to be in the egroups because of something. You also mentioned that your account was deprecated so I assumed it was that but whatever. I didn't intend to have a heated discussion and to just state a point, in which I used a wrong term, but I don't intend to carry this out any further but keep what I previously stated in mind.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote: I mentioned people ganging up on OTHER legitimate users in a cult-like behaviour and I never started anything without believing something was wrong regarding what was said by others


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

Aquarius
Posts: 5087

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.

Should have told him to fuck of loudly.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3825
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:32 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.

Should have told him to fuck of loudly.

I deal with things easily and calmly, by telling him a good reason why I can't do what he wants so he accepts and calmy leaves me alone. Instead of trying to escalate it and make him angry, which could have unexpected results. You don't know how a drunk homeless guy will react if you make him mad.
Be Happy :P
Image

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Vaal » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Jack wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Rook wrote:You right, but when artists are doing a portrait of someone they use the person they're doing the portrait for as the reference.
Solun's post made it pretty obvious she drew the portraits of other people and then claimed it was the portraits of the gods, it's blatantly obvious she lied about the entire thing as her entire deception is unraveled here, Satan stands for truth, so did she think she'd get away with her deception?

You know that meme "Hey can i copy your homework, sure but change it up a bit so the teacher doesn't know you copied"
Well zola did not even bother to do change it up, it literally looked like she just traced over those people.


This is just Zola posting but I just approve it for the Lolz, as she believes that some proxying or her BS will just fool anyone.

Technical general HC has eyes that see everything that happens on this forum,you simply cannot creep through.
Image
He see's the matrix. Don't think about fucking with us.


This is how I imagine HC but with a snake makeup around his eyes like Orochimaru.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Stormblood » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Specter wrote:


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.


Unfortunately, there are curses that create disharmony and infighting, capitalising on the fact we can't agree with everyone as we have different personalities.

Don't worry about any heated. I just wanted to clear the air and, if necessary, allow you to have some closure. That's all. Have a nice spamming of the RTRs!
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2577

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Shael » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:37 pm

SdD wrote:It will delete??
Or will you eliminate her portraits and references to her? I am not allowed to alter it, otherwise I would do so...
As a translation--

I think SdD would like this thread of his to be deleted, https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=13561 because it features a lot of zola's corrupted artwork.

Brother Cobra, I am pinging you here to notify you of this. I hope you do not mind.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

magus.immortalis
Posts: 267
Location: Earth

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby magus.immortalis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:26 am

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.

Should have told him to fuck of loudly.


I know this wasn't written to me, but I have something to add.

It's really NOT a good idea, to tell anyone to fuck off. Not just homeless people, but even "regular" looking people.

With homeless people, many have mental illness and may also carry a concealed weapon.
They have nothing to lose.
Many are desperate for money for drugs, alcohol, or just have a beef with people who are not homeless. They may have the attitude that the world is against them. Once they have stabbed or shot you, you're injured badly and have to deal with that pain and discomfort. They go to jail, get a cot, 3 hot meals, a shower...no skin off their back.

They may also be seasoned street-fighters. Don't let them get to close to your physically, if you can help it. They can get real aggressive, real fast, when you say no. If they think they can rob you, or scare you (and further physically attack you) they will. Maybe you live in Europe and these beggars are gypsies. They work as a tribe and a gang. They will remember your face, and give you lots of trouble. Or follow you.

In Europe, one single gypsy may come begging you for money, even calling you "sister" or "brother" and acting pathetic and making you feel sorry for them. They are able to tell the tourists and visitors from the locals, based on clothing, mannerisms and seeing a new face. Even if you speak the native language fluently, and were born there. But came back for a vacation.

You pull out your spare change or wallet, suddenly a dozen come out of nowhere. They have their tactics, from pulling down a woman's or man's pants or skirt if that person had shopping bags. Then these beggars (usually dirty kids) take off with the purse and shopping bag.

Gypsies (many of whom are seasoned thieves and are small, short children) may carry a sign and come up to you, tugging at your arms and legs while holding up the sign and you are distracted. They have extremely quick fingers and will take your purse, wallet, phone, any valuables.

To say nothing of the classic "bump" into you and relieving you of your wallet, passport, money, phone, etc. Especially in the Middle East where women wear the full length burkha all in black. By the time you chase them and catch up to them, they do not have your belongings anymore. They work in teams and it has been passed to someone else in the crowd. Likely, another woman wearing a full length burkha in black with only a small slit for their eyes to look out of.

In my city, there are neighborhoods where there are gang related stabbings, shootings, even one person using a hatchet in the business district downtown.

One woman in a popular nice drugstore, unprovoked, without even speaking to the victim, pulled out a knife and stabbed a woman next to her. This perpetrator was well-dressed, actually attractive physically and now she is in jail.

I don't want to be fear-mongering here but I really had to share all the above. Better to be civil, polite, and not escalate a conversation to a confrontation, to worse.

Yes, doing the Aura of Protection will help immensely, your intuition will save you if you listen and pay attention to it, without hesitation, and Satan and our Guardian Demon/ess are looking out for us.

Being brash, careless and rude is unwise in these times. Better to be polite but firm, and not hostile but civil.

Don't give yourself trouble and don't give more work to Satan and the Gods when you can prevent the trouble in the first place.

Aquarius
Posts: 5087

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aquarius » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:57 am

magus.immortalis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Does she even think about that the gods she pretends to be representing have seen her the whole time being a rat, and they aren't just going to let her get away with it.
That's fine, she's probably back in the park drinking another gallon bottle of vodka, like she used to. Trying to sell a twig wrapped in a circle and call it a bracelet to get enough shekels for another vodka bottle. Reminds me of a homeless guy who was trying to sell me a blunt wrap for $5, and I was saying "I don't even smoke" he wouldn't leave me alone until I told him I didn't have any money because it's wednesday and I get paid on Friday.

Should have told him to fuck of loudly.


I know this wasn't written to me, but I have something to add.

It's really NOT a good idea, to tell anyone to fuck off. Not just homeless people, but even "regular" looking people.

With homeless people, many have mental illness and may also carry a concealed weapon.
They have nothing to lose.
Many are desperate for money for drugs, alcohol, or just have a beef with people who are not homeless. They may have the attitude that the world is against them. Once they have stabbed or shot you, you're injured badly and have to deal with that pain and discomfort. They go to jail, get a cot, 3 hot meals, a shower...no skin off their back.

They may also be seasoned street-fighters. Don't let them get to close to your physically, if you can help it. They can get real aggressive, real fast, when you say no. If they think they can rob you, or scare you (and further physically attack you) they will. Maybe you live in Europe and these beggars are gypsies. They work as a tribe and a gang. They will remember your face, and give you lots of trouble. Or follow you.

In Europe, one single gypsy may come begging you for money, even calling you "sister" or "brother" and acting pathetic and making you feel sorry for them. They are able to tell the tourists and visitors from the locals, based on clothing, mannerisms and seeing a new face. Even if you speak the native language fluently, and were born there. But came back for a vacation.

You pull out your spare change or wallet, suddenly a dozen come out of nowhere. They have their tactics, from pulling down a woman's or man's pants or skirt if that person had shopping bags. Then these beggars (usually dirty kids) take off with the purse and shopping bag.

Gypsies (many of whom are seasoned thieves and are small, short children) may carry a sign and come up to you, tugging at your arms and legs while holding up the sign and you are distracted. They have extremely quick fingers and will take your purse, wallet, phone, any valuables.

To say nothing of the classic "bump" into you and relieving you of your wallet, passport, money, phone, etc. Especially in the Middle East where women wear the full length burkha all in black. By the time you chase them and catch up to them, they do not have your belongings anymore. They work in teams and it has been passed to someone else in the crowd. Likely, another woman wearing a full length burkha in black with only a small slit for their eyes to look out of.

In my city, there are neighborhoods where there are gang related stabbings, shootings, even one person using a hatchet in the business district downtown.

One woman in a popular nice drugstore, unprovoked, without even speaking to the victim, pulled out a knife and stabbed a woman next to her. This perpetrator was well-dressed, actually attractive physically and now she is in jail.

I don't want to be fear-mongering here but I really had to share all the above. Better to be civil, polite, and not escalate a conversation to a confrontation, to worse.

Yes, doing the Aura of Protection will help immensely, your intuition will save you if you listen and pay attention to it, without hesitation, and Satan and our Guardian Demon/ess are looking out for us.

Being brash, careless and rude is unwise in these times. Better to be polite but firm, and not hostile but civil.

Don't give yourself trouble and don't give more work to Satan and the Gods when you can prevent the trouble in the first place.
Very true guys thanks for the advice.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5717

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:01 am

Some of these loonies at the street, be careful, as some of them are not merely weak and retarded as they may look, and if they are boozed out or methed or on a relapse phase, they can take a neck for 10 bucks. If you are engaged, might as well always be ready for a fight, or to move away. They are called insane for a reason. Better also avoid opening any sort of conversation, as they can flip out.

I know because I knew people who worked in mental asylums, and they have told me, the above is the only thing you should be doing. Many of these nut people going around, should be at a hospital taken care of, not just going around. They need both help and some bad cases need constraint. But nations just have forsaken these people and left them under bridges, a danger to themselves and everyone else involved.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FancyMancy
Posts: 4161

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:24 am

Shael wrote:
SdD wrote:It will delete??
Or will you eliminate her portraits and references to her? I am not allowed to alter it, otherwise I would do so...
As a translation--

I think SdD would like this thread of his to be deleted, https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =9&t=13561 because it features a lot of zola's corrupted artwork.

Brother Cobra, I am pinging you here to notify you of this. I hope you do not mind.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...

Were any of these shared elsewhere, such as on Astral Arts of the Gods? The ones in this thread do seem recognisable as some on Astral Arts of the Gods.

solun
Posts: 11

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby solun » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:30 pm

You must have seen them by Zola on here. She had 2 posts with her forgeries. Other members also used her pics in signatures and other posts.


FancyMancy wrote:
solun wrote:I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.


Here is the one she copied for Belial

Image

Here is the one she copied for Hades

Image

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

Image

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Image

I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 493

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby SdD » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 pm

I need the "x" to erase the post...


The one upstairs...

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3825
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:18 pm

SdD wrote:I need the "x" to erase the post...


The one upstairs...

So go to your post and click the "!" to report it, and explain why it shouldn't be there anymore.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2577

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Shael » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:27 pm

SdD wrote:I need the "x" to erase the post...


The one upstairs...
The thread should be deleted now :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Stormblood » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:01 am

SdD wrote:I need the "x" to erase the post...


The one upstairs...


What floor is it located on? ;P
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Nama Enki » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:40 am

solun wrote:You must have seen them by Zola on here. She had 2 posts with her forgeries. Other members also used her pics in signatures and other posts.


FancyMancy wrote:
solun wrote:I wasn't sure if I should post this here, so apologies if this is not appropriate.A couple days after this was posted I accidentally came across some of the reference models she used. I couldn't upload right away due to time issues.

It's very disgusting. Not only did she try to make a quick shekel off our Gods she also plagiarized these mostly well known models and their photographers. Most likely without permission. I thought people should be aware of the level of decrepitude, thievery, and disrespect these things can sink to.


Here is the one she copied for Belial

Image

Here is the one she copied for Hades

Image

Sabazios, although hers added a puffy black and white coat I think.

Image

Raum. This one I think she combined a couple shots from. There are a bunch of pictures like this one.

Image

I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

This girl painted nothing,just a fake lair.I feel disgusted of her now
Last username was shinninglight

Aquarius
Posts: 5087

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Nama Enki wrote:
solun wrote:You must have seen them by Zola on here. She had 2 posts with her forgeries. Other members also used her pics in signatures and other posts.


FancyMancy wrote:I seem to recognise these. Are they on Astral Arts of the Gods, or have I just seen them by zola on here?

This girl painted nothing,just a fake lair.I feel disgusted of her now
not a girl, just, a jew.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 330
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Specter » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:54 am

Stormblood wrote:
Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.


Unfortunately, there are curses that create disharmony and infighting, capitalising on the fact we can't agree with everyone as we have different personalities.

Don't worry about any heated. I just wanted to clear the air and, if necessary, allow you to have some closure. That's all. Have a nice spamming of the RTRs!


Yeah there's that, and manually I've seen it. One individual that was obviously jewish, and hit the dust by now, trying to talk me into a corner to get me called out as an infiltrator with little success. He tries to hit up a prominent member on a different topic to indirectly reference me with expectations he'll have the same opinion as him and to his hope group up on me. I'm not sure if he's directly associated with that individual, or an opportunist who knew what was going on. I guess our case was just very different and somehow you got blended into my issue, from my perspective that is. Happy rtrs.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3825
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:10 pm

It's picture of "Satan" was one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. It looked like a dead dried out zombie mummy. Then all the "Well this is what he looks like when I see him, and a lot of other people have seen him look like that too."
What a rat. It did that on purpose, make it look like a scary dried up corpse so people would be disgusted. Satan looks like a human man, but a million times more perfect than a lot of the humans are now. Just look at the old Roman statues of the goddesses and gods, look like humans except the most beautiful and perfectest humans ever.

Then look what is the "god" that made those other things. Lizards and Insects and Rats, diseased alien disgusting evil lizard and grey dried out skeleton no life left in it. Zola traced a picture of it's own self, a grey alien dried up nothing.
Be Happy :P
Image

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Vaal » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:It's picture of "Satan" was one of the most disgusting things I ever saw. It looked like a dead dried out zombie mummy. Then all the "Well this is what he looks like when I see him, and a lot of other people have seen him look like that too."
What a rat. It did that on purpose, make it look like a scary dried up corpse so people would be disgusted. Satan looks like a human man, but a million times more perfect than a lot of the humans are now. Just look at the old Roman statues of the goddesses and gods, look like humans except the most beautiful and perfectest humans ever.

Then look what is the "god" that made those other things. Lizards and Insects and Rats, diseased alien disgusting evil lizard and grey dried out skeleton no life left in it. Zola traced a picture of it's own self, a grey alien dried up nothing.


Same. When I saw her picture of Satan, I knew this was a BS. Like no way God of gods would look like this...

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Specter wrote:


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.


Zola has done copious amounts of work for the Clergy. I was in a group that was doing some work. She did more then all of us combined. I stayed friends with her, because its hard to not befriend those who work their ass off.

I am unsure what Group you may be referring too, but if it is mine. We did not share personal info in the group. Behind the scenes is another story. So if your friend shared their info, then that is on them not scape goated to someone else.

The people in my group were all mainly her friends introduced to me now that I think of it. But I dont think youre referring to me. Im starting to think she was involved in many other groups. For certain things keep coming up that I had no idea she was doing.

Im starting to wonder just how many things she was doing. The person from south Africa was real, I skyped with him. Those who Donated did temporarily get him out. How much money extra did she pocket? I am not sure. Kinda rediculous to do all that and then get sent back.

I do however think calling those who tried to help a brother a retard is a very immature and childish thing to do. Missplaced perhaps, but ofcourse child like behavior is a given.

Hooded Cobra said thats enough energy into this quite some time ago. But people wanna eat the Scandulous Drama up. In the end, we were all Deceived. Lets Learn from it and move on.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 306
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:34 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.


Zola has done copious amounts of work for the Clergy. I was in a group that was doing some work. She did more then all of us combined. I stayed friends with her, because its hard to not befriend those who work their ass off.

I am unsure what Group you may be referring too, but if it is mine. We did not share personal info in the group. Behind the scenes is another story. So if your friend shared their info, then that is on them not scape goated to someone else.

The people in my group were all mainly her friends introduced to me now that I think of it. But I dont think youre referring to me. Im starting to think she was involved in many other groups. For certain things keep coming up that I had no idea she was doing.

Im starting to wonder just how many things she was doing. The person from south Africa was real, I skyped with him. Those who Donated did temporarily get him out. How much money extra did she pocket? I am not sure. Kinda rediculous to do all that and then get sent back.

I do however think calling those who tried to help a brother a retard is a very immature and childish thing to do. Missplaced perhaps, but ofcourse child like behavior is a given.

Hooded Cobra said thats enough energy into this quite some time ago. But people wanna eat the Scandulous Drama up. In the end, we were all Deceived. Lets Learn from it and move on.

This is exactly how Jews leverage their way into a position of trust within Gentile organizations. They do some work every once in a while that seems real and legitimate, and Gentiles get to trusting them. For every scam a cunning Jewish rat does one or two real things and Gentiles scoop it up. It doesn't matter if she "worked her ass off for the clergy" (which by the way, the Clergy has never relied on any JoS member's help to carry the bulk of the weight of their work for Satan, least of all any active clergy here today), it doesn't excuse the campaign of deception, infiltration, and the clear fact of her Jewishness. Going back through several older threads and reading her posts, I am now realizing just how subversive this Jew actually was, subtly trying to pull JoS apart and accusing other members of being false Satanists while trying to form what really was a cult around herself and her "work". So far we've seen the Clergy honor, respect, and remember every Satanist who did actual work to advance our cause and especially if such work did indeed save them some trouble. The fact that the Clergy never recognized any Zola's supposed "work" and remained highly suspicious of her proves that this Jew failed to deceive the Clergy in the same way most of us were deceived. Zola wouldn't be the first kike around here to claim they did some great work for the Clergy that those bad, crazy HPs just won't recognize.

I respect you as much I do any legitimate, continuously advancing Satanists, and I've neither the time, patience, or desire to start an argument, but defending her at this point is not only moot, but also suspicious. As Satanists who are almost fully aware of the scope of Jewish crimes and how they deceive Gentiles, we should never defend the actions of a Jew.

We should indeed move on to more imminent matters and forget this Jew, there are plenty more to focus our hatred and anger on, but Zolahymiestar's actions are never to be forgiven. Her intentions were rotten regardless of whatever work she claims to have done, and if it weren't for the Gods and she had somehow succeeded in deceiving the Clergy and taking the reins of the community on here, our organized efforts on the forums against the enemy would be all but nullified and JoS would be infiltrated, controlled opposition.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2089

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Jack » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:02 am

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Specter wrote:
Stormblood wrote:


There's a very good chance the ganging thing that was going on has infiltrator involvement, when I pissed from some kikes against the Jos I noticed it was happening against me slowly. They also try to cuck out some prominent members by feeding their ego and getting them on their leash. I just got out of there rather to let them have their way as it was pointless at that point.


Zola has done copious amounts of work for the Clergy. I was in a group that was doing some work. She did more then all of us combined. I stayed friends with her, because its hard to not befriend those who work their ass off.

I am unsure what Group you may be referring too, but if it is mine. We did not share personal info in the group. Behind the scenes is another story. So if your friend shared their info, then that is on them not scape goated to someone else.

The people in my group were all mainly her friends introduced to me now that I think of it. But I dont think youre referring to me. Im starting to think she was involved in many other groups. For certain things keep coming up that I had no idea she was doing.

Im starting to wonder just how many things she was doing. The person from south Africa was real, I skyped with him. Those who Donated did temporarily get him out. How much money extra did she pocket? I am not sure. Kinda rediculous to do all that and then get sent back.

I do however think calling those who tried to help a brother a retard is a very immature and childish thing to do. Missplaced perhaps, but ofcourse child like behavior is a given.

Hooded Cobra said thats enough energy into this quite some time ago. But people wanna eat the Scandulous Drama up. In the end, we were all Deceived. Lets Learn from it and move on.

So what happened in the end to this south African. Is he still in SA unfortunately ?
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 135
Location: Satan's earth

Re: What happened to the artwork thread of the gods and goddesses of Hell?

Postby Blackdragon666 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:13 am

Sun wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:
Sun wrote:
How is that possible? She has been a member of JoS for a long time and with all of her artwork of the gods means shes atleast seen them and had friendly conversations with them. What about Andras who she stated to be her guardian? Surely if Andras was her guardian and she was jewish, then she would probably have been killed or worse by the gods.

This kind of stuff makes me worry if im jewish or not. I have had that attack happen to me in the past a lot and Im not sure about my family history or where they came from.
Fuck here comes the anxiety and worry again.

I have done work for Satan and the gods by spreading JoS online and doing spiritual warfare, but I have never seen or met any of our gods and that has made me worry a lot.
I have talked so some old and advanced members and they have told me to not worry and that my GD is watching over and protecting me, which made me feel a lot better. But I cant shake the anxiety of the 'what if im jewish attack', and to see a long time member of JoS who we originally loved to be confirmed jewish only makes my worry a lot worse.

Im going to try and talk with my GD about this, I cant stand it anymore and I want to get this thought out of my head. We all have said that our members aren't led to JoS by coincidence and that the gods have led most of us here.

If I was jewish then I would just kill myself, because I have spent about 5 years now as a member of JoS trying to advance myself and work for Satan. I always feel like the gods ignore me and it only makes me feel horrible and afraid that I might be jewish. Im not dealing with this worry anymore.
I used to be so nervous and afraid of doing rituals and talking with the gods because I always thought that I would seem too disrespectful or be doing something wrong in some way. That all has to end and I need to do a ritual and get signs from them to help me get this worry out of my mind.

All these 'My Guardian Demons are X, Y and Z' (insert very high ranking Gods) are usually retards, jews or trolls. Like one is Hitler or something. :roll:


Is this some kind of attempt at attacking me?
And no im not a retard, jew, or troll. Ive been a member of JoS for over 5 years now, and ive done the meditations, RTRs and rituals to speak with the gods, and I never felt like it was causing harm to me, nor have I ever had any negative feelings about it.
I made that post a few days ago, and im feeling a lot better now. Why the fuck would you reply to something and make a comment like that whenever you see someone going through a panic and worry? It only makes it a lot worse on them. I know who my GD is and they're not some 'very high ranking' god nor is it just some assumption that ive made on who it might be.

Calling someone a jew on the forums isn't something small and some people can get emotionally hurt because of it and even leave JoS. In the case of Zola, we had proof from the gods that she was indeed jewish because Shannon stated that Azazel told her so and not to trust her, and some of the HP's saw photos of her.

Lol, I didn't even know you had posted what you're saying you have. And the thing I don't get is how a legitimate Satanist who actually has a high ranking GD would leave JoS because someone pointed out the fact that there are clowns who assign themselves high ranking GDs. It's like the old 'Dont have racial pride because people of other races will feew bad' BS argument. I'll say it again...All these multiple high ranking GDs people are almost always retarded, jews or trolls.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Libra, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests