Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Munka

StyleCoin

I started a work vibrating munka, I started three days, is it normal to feel sad? I feel alone, the planet Saturn is now in my capricorn sign.

Saturn is in Capricorn for everyone, not just you, mate. Muñka is the aspect of Śiva that destroys karma. It's normal for emotions to be brought to the surface by such workings. This way you can face them and overcome them, instead of keeping them bottled up like NPCs do, causing themselves all sorts of mental issues and hangups.

Would anyone happen to know what Munka is in sanskrit? As in written out in Devanagari

Stormblood said:
Saturn is in Capricorn for everyone, not just you, mate. Muñka is the aspect of Śiva that destroys karma. It's normal for emotions to be brought to the surface by such workings. This way you can face them and overcome them, instead of keeping them bottled up like NPCs do, causing themselves all sorts of mental issues and hangups.
thanks for answering. =)

I have done Munka in the past, and had the same feelings. Also there came time's when an outer force was trying to stop the progress, such as a knock on the door or a phone call. I ignored it, your soul is most important. The first week was not so bad but as time went on I literally teared up during the meditation, and felt gut-wrenched. During the last week I believe it was 6 days to go I was mid meditation and the light was flickering, like some poltergeist shit. I do not know why, all I know is there was some deep things to cleanse. I will be doing it again soon with 216 reps instead of 108. Good luck to you and may the Gods guide you. Hail Satan

I can't find anywhere, how to do it. Munka
I tried to Google it but I can't understand what others are trying to say?

Can someone tell me how to do this, Munka?

I was ben told to do this 2 times so I'm going to give it a try. This will help me with my major problem.

Sorry if I'm stupid to ask.

Code333 said:

I was ben told to do this 2 times so I'm going to give it a try. This will help me with my major problem.

Did you try doing a search in the search bar of this website? Search "munka" and click the option below that it is searching in the "topic titles" If you don't click "topic titles", you'll be flooded with a million comments, every comment that ever said Munka. So search the topics, and you'll find where we talked about this before. With very good instructions.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Code333 said:

Did you try doing a search in the search bar of this website? Search "munka" and click the option below that it is searching in the "topic titles" If you don't click "topic titles", you'll be flooded with a million comments, every comment that ever said Munka. So search the topics, and you'll find where we talked about this before. With very good instructions.

Ok, I end up finding it FINALLY. So what I read about is that I had to vibrate the word Munka MMUUUUUU-NNN-YAH-KHA. For 40 days straight. But I start at a waning at a full moon from a new phase.

Is this right?

Do I have to start at a waning full moon to the new phase???

Is there any mp3 for this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back