Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Annoying emails

Stormblood

Guys, I've received some emails in the last months asking for the transcendental planets' squares. These messages received no answers and will never receive any answers. If anyone is thinking about emailing me about those, I ask that you refrain from doing it. This is not why I have shared my email address in these forums. For reasons why it's unsafe to ask about those squares, I suggest you do a forum search and you'll find sermons explaining the reasons in detail.

Rather than asking for those, work with safer energies like Sanskrit divine names (Indra, Varuna, Yama... Etc) and runes (Dagr, Lögr, Eiws... Etc). You don't need to work with those planetary energies to do so. You can obtain just as good results from other planets, Sanskrit mantras, runes and Necromicon names. Thank you.

Those people are most likely jews, I can remember a user that would just constantly ask about those squares and only got a reply with :”Yes, send those squares to a jew in israel” both in the forums and in the groups. Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back