Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question about succubi?

MercuryWisdom

Hello my satanic brothers and sisters my question is making love with a succubus with someone who is non-european race mixing? I do have a succubus from a past life but I am not completely white I am Egyptian(arabic) and I wanted to learn more about the subject what will happen when the gods return for example will I be able to have children with my succubus wife or how would it go? Any answers and opinions from my satanic brothers and sisters are welcome.

You would have never even gotten a Succubus who is of a different race than you in the first place. Don't worry.
Sex with those of a different race is always harmful and bad, even on the astral. So if you have a Succubus whom is allied with Satan, she will be of the same race as you (ofc small differences in sub-race are possible here, but nothing that would fall under "race mixing").

As long as you follow the advise of asking Satan for one. And leaving it up to him.

For example stating monogamous or polyamorous and sexual, love, or both sexual/love relationship; honestly not sure on the differences in my world view I view sex and love as mutual but I guess in upper realms it could be far different.

And the most important part you ask for the perfect succubus for yourself and your racial construct but leave it completely to Satan to find her.

As long as you let him know your asking for him to choose. You'll never go wrong as he finds someone just right for you.

If she is with you then it's most likely a non-issue, she might constitute as someone who is of your racial parameters.

Shael said:
You would have never even gotten a Succubus who is of a different race than you in the first place. Don't worry.
Sex with those of a different race is always harmful and bad, even on the astral. So if you have a Succubus whom is allied with Satan, she will be of the same race as you (ofc small differences in sub-race are possible here, but nothing that would fall under "race mixing").
Ok so she would be caucasian like me but i think she wouldn't be blonde. But i think she will be
more pure of race than me right Shael?

mercury_wisdom said:
Shael said:
Ok so she would be caucasian like me but i think she wouldn't be blonde. But i think she will be
Bear in mind that sub-race differences can occur, even with Succubi. Having a partner of a different sub-race is completely fine as long as this is not done on a large scale by whole polulations. I have light brown hair and my Succbus is blonde. Just stay open minded and visualize her as your "optimal" partner for now. In time as you advance you'll be able to see her more accurately.

Shael said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Shael said:
Bear in mind that sub-race differences can occur, even with Succubi. Having a partner of a different sub-race is completely fine as long as this is not done on a large scale by whole polulations. I have light brown hair and my Succbus is blonde. Just stay open minded and visualize her as your "optimal" partner for now. In time as you advance you'll be able to see her more accurately.
Ok thank you for the replys brothers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back