Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer series

Nammu

Friends,

Over the last week I've binge watched four seasons of Lucifer on Netflix, and am quite smitten with how he was portrayed.

Season five comes out in the spring or summer of 2020.

Does anyone else love this show?

Nammu (Enki's aka Satan's mother)

I have only watched a trailer years ago when people were like "Muh Lucifer" and it all appears to be just a low level market trinkology and mockery.

It was fun to watch for a while but in the long term 45 mins/ep is waste of time. There was this episode where his wings where in a container that had Inanna's name in cuneform, also cool that they portray Lucifer as caring for the human life and punishing injustice. That being said everything else was just a egdy Luciferian portray of Satan and has no value for people who know the truth.

The series is inspired by a comic book written by a jew in which Lucifer is blonde.

Watched first season then dropped at the second one. Can't stand all the nonsense. Lucifer being portrayed by a jew is already absurd per se. He's shown with black hair, dark eyes, dark complexion, many stupid personality traits. On top of that, his "brother" he's shown being black, which is completely absurd. Two children of the same"parents"can't be that different in appearance.

It's ridiculous how they put in a mother too and how Mazikeen is a raging sadist and violent woman. Sadism and masochism are mental illnesses after all: nothing to do with demons. I hate how they also made him vulnerable when in proximity to Chloe and how his powers don't work on a mere Xian woman. The nonsense about he ripping his own wings was another dealbreaker.

In the comics the fictional character's taken from, at least his appearance is faithful to our Satan. In the tv show there are too many dealbrakers for me to keep watching it.

Stormblood said:
Sadism and masochism are mental illnesses after all: nothing to do with demons.
Not defending the series but this info is incorrect as Set is the patron of BDSM, there is nothing wrong with that as long as it's between consenting adults. In the series they use torture to punish criminals.

Egon said:
Stormblood said:
Not defending the series but this info is incorrect as Set is the patron of BDSM, there is nothing wrong with that as long as it's between consenting adults. In the series they use torture to punish criminals.

I don't believe it at all and I can no longer open Yahoo Groups, as I no longer use my yajoo email. To me, the question is simple. How is giving or receiving pain ok, even if between consenting adults? To me that, restricting senses and movement, degradation/humiliation, water "sports" and all other abusive behaviours are a byproduct of the christian brainwashing: the desire to be punished by the enemy eggregore manifests in mental illnesses of all kinds and in actually desiring punishment even in sexual life. It doesn't matter to me what others say about this, as I also see it as something coming from larpers like thos into LaVeyan Satanism, Luciferians, Temple of Set and the likes.

No amount of convincing will ever make me think otherwise as this is very clear to me. You are free to believe otherwise as I don't care about convincing anyone about this.

On the other hand, dominance and submission are natural roles that exist in nature, when not taken to ridiculous extremes (such as collars, treating other people as servants and so on).

Stormblood said:
No amount of convincing will ever make me think otherwise as this is very clear to me.
Belief not does not matter. Some people also denies reality that Adolf Hitler and Satan aren't evil, no matter how much proof you spread on their faces. So even if the Gods themselves showed up and told you it's ok "no amount of convincing" will ever make you believe it because your personal denial matters more than reality?

...as I also see it as something coming from larpers like thos into LaVeyan Satanism, Luciferians, Temple of Set and the likes.
The message is from High Priest Jake Carlson and I quote:
Most people with fetishes and fantasies are able to detach their sexual world from their everyday, non-sexual, mundane world. If you can keep the two separate, then I don't see the problem.

I have never been a part of the BDSM scene, but I have known many people who are. If it makes you feel any better, when I first met the Demon Set, he was wearing black leather pants, black leather arm bands, and a black leather harness.

I asked him about his outfit, and he told me that both for gays/bisexuals and heterosexuals, he is the Patron of the BDSM community. I asked him some questions about this community because I didn't understand how Gentiles could enjoy the whole "Master/slave" scenario. Set stated that most people who are into this as far as sexuality goes are much different in their non-sexual lives, as they are able to separate fantasy and role-play from real, everyday life.

However, some people are unable to, and some people only live for sex and nothing else. If you are able to separate the two, then you are in good shape.

Try to relax. Be safe, and be true to yourself. If none of us had any kind of fetishes, interests, and fantasies, etc., or if we all enjoyed the same thing, the sex lives of Gentiles would be pretty boring.

As long as it is safe, doesn't involve inter-racial sex, and it is between legal, consenting adults, just about anything goes.

666/88!!

Stormblood said:
Egon said:
Stormblood said:

I don't believe it at all and I can no longer open Yahoo Groups, as I no longer use my yajoo email. To me, the question is simple. How is giving or receiving pain ok, even if between consenting adults? To me that, restricting senses and movement, degradation/humiliation, water "sports" and all other abusive behaviours are a byproduct of the christian brainwashing: the desire to be punished by the enemy eggregore manifests in mental illnesses of all kinds and in actually desiring punishment even in sexual life. It doesn't matter to me what others say about this, as I also see it as something coming from larpers like thos into LaVeyan Satanism, Luciferians, Temple of Set and the likes.

No amount of convincing will ever make me think otherwise as this is very clear to me. You are free to believe otherwise as I don't care about convincing anyone about this.

On the other hand, dominance and submission are natural roles that exist in nature, when not taken to ridiculous extremes (such as collars, treating other people as servants and so on).
Pain can be pleasant. It doesn't have to be torture.

Egon said:

Thank you for quoting the answer. The thing is there have been sermons about how telepathic communication can be hijacked too. So one thing is accepting healthy kinks and fetishes, which I already do, another is accepting abusive ones, which can never be done by me. The GLBT jewish movement is fully responsible with the pushing and legitimisation of all kind of abuses on virtually all gay-dating apps, which should ring a bell already. Going from one extreme (total prohibitionism) to the other (total freedom no matter what we're talking about) is not how nature works. Balance is needed, hence why what is healthy is alright and what is abusive is not.

You can do whatever you want behind closed doors. It's not my problem, as I'm not the a hook nose sitting on a cloud spying on everything you do.

Communication with the gods can sometimes legitimate any bias because we're not open enough to get the real answer. Knowledge is distributed in degrees because of that. One might say the gods told them energy leeches can be SS but the reality will be they're just talking to themselves and the conversation with the gods is long over.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Drug addicts say the same about marijuana. But drugs, pain, tattoos and piercings still remain abuses, as any other form of self-harm or intentional harm does.

As I told Egon, you can have whatever opinion you want about pain and whatever else. It doesn't mean you should try (and fail) to convince me otherwise. I don't even want to have this conversation, as there's already enough infighting already. This is supposed to be a calm period affer we snuffed some flames in some parts of the forums and eliminated some infiltrators.

Stormblood said:
Egon said:

Thank you for quoting the answer. The thing is there have been sermons about how telepathic communication can be hijacked too. So one thing is accepting healthy kinks and fetishes, which I already do, another is accepting abusive ones, which can never be done by me. The GLBT jewish movement is fully responsible with the pushing and legitimisation of all kind of abuses on virtually all gay-dating apps, which should ring a bell already. Going from one extreme (total prohibitionism) to the other (total freedom no matter what we're talking about) is not how nature works. Balance is needed, hence why what is healthy is alright and what is abusive is not.

You can do whatever you want behind closed doors. It's not my problem, as I'm not the a hook nose sitting on a cloud spying on everything you do.

Communication with the gods can sometimes legitimate any bias because we're not open enough to get the real answer. Knowledge is distributed in degrees because of that. One might say the gods told them energy leeches can be SS but the reality will be they're just talking to themselves and the conversation with the gods is long over.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Drug addicts say the same about marijuana. But drugs, pain, tattoos and piercings still remain abuses, as any other form of self-harm or intentional harm does.

As I told Egon, you can have whatever opinion you want about pain and whatever else. It doesn't mean you should try (and fail) to convince me otherwise. I don't even want to have this conversation, as there's already enough infighting already. This is supposed to be a calm period affer we snuffed some flames in some parts of the forums and eliminated some infiltrators.
I wasn't trying to change your mind, I just added my thoughts. For example cutting and seeing the blood flow can calm one down.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
Egon said:

TopoftheAbyss said:

I wasn't trying to change your mind, I just added my thoughts. For example cutting and seeing the blood flow can calm one down.

Thank you for clarifying you weren't trying to change my mind.

Cutting is not advocated by the JoS. The person who was promoting that and wrote in her writings now is no longer with us. I don't remember her name but that would be easy to find. Gentile nation may still have them. She thought she was one of hell's assassins. She advocated cutting and self-harm as routes to willpower and self-control. I'm sure Egon knows who I'm talking about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back