Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

health issues, consistent employment.

serpentwalker666

Hello Satanic family, i want to make this short and thorough.

Basically i have some high heart rate and blood pressure issues, and insomnia, that are manageable at times, sometimes unpredictable, and some days im so tired im almost useless.

and i feel this would inhibit my ability to work at a job, and i wouldnt be able to hold down a job at this point in time. Im in the process of fixing these, its going to take time, But for long term, im definitely considering Online based career, employment.

Anyone who has done online based careers, jobs, And been able to make a living doing so, any experiences, good and bad, any info, is all greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan.

Well I would prioritize healing these ailments. Especially if they’re holding you back. I know you said you are working on it. I’m very healthy, fit and active, yet some months ago I was so stressed out everyday for months that I actually had a heart attack. And I’m young.

I couldn’t believe it, but anyway I just focused on heart healthy foods like pistachios and a bit of dark chocolate everyday and tuna, etc. It actually did help me. I don’t know the severity of your problem. But what was most effective for me was when my heart would go nuts I would do hatha yoga and I would feel so much better. Also just regular exercise, and I made sure I was getting enough potassium which controls muscle and heart health and can help with blood pressure. I think most people don’t get enough of that, but it made a difference for me. After a couple of months of this I was fine. Ive always been active and health conscious. So these habits didn’t change after the heart attack. I just made sure to calm down. And did more yoga. Which like I said helped and just added more heart healthy specific foods and supplements to my diet for a bit. I never took any medication, but I’m not saying you shouldn’t if you are. I don’t know your exact situation.

But these problems can be solved and managed so you’re not debilitated, out of work or unable to take beneficial opportunities.

Pay attention to your diet. So many health problems can be solved right there. Energy troubles as well.

serpentwalker666 said:
In addition to what Eric13 said regarding the physical, make sure to also look into the spiritual side of things.

Often times traumas (both from this life and past lives), can cause these issues or atleast intensify them. If you commonly feel sensations of pain, coldness, fear, and/or a "constricting" feeling in a specific area of your body, then this can be an indication that you may have some traumas in the chakra of that area. For example having a feeling that there is something in your throat, a constrictive feeling, can indicate traumas about expressing yourself and talking in general. Similar sensations around your solar plexus can be a hint that there are issues relating to confidence, power, and energy.

If you are experiencing things like these, try doing a working where you powerfully and lengthily vibrate "Visuddhi" into the affected area a certain number of times (if there are multiple areas, fix them one at a time). If you vibrate strongly and thoroughly, even low amounts of reps will give you results. Try to do atleast 27x Visuddhi if possible, and make the number add up to 9 for removing traumas/blockages.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What does Visuddi do? I keep seeing you recommending it.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 recommended it first a good while ago for cleaning and opening the throat chakra, and a friend of mine told me about the mantra itself which is how I found it. I believe that slyscorpion was the first to start recommending it for general cleaning purposes. After that, Hps.mlimlal666 also recommended it once for cleaning.

From my experience it's a cleansing mantra. It works to clean any area/chakra that you focus it on from bad energies and I am successfully using it in a working that's similar to freeing the soul. It's a sanskrit mantra, original is "vizuddhi". You can check its meanings here: http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=vizuddhi&direct=au&anz=100
I recommend it a lot because it's working much better for me than "Munka" or "Suryae" did when it comes to cleaning and removal of blockages/traumas. :)

serpentwalker666 said:

Basically i have some high heart rate and blood pressure issues, and insomnia, that are manageable at times, sometimes unpredictable, and some days im so tired im almost useless.

and i feel this would inhibit my ability to work at a job, and i wouldnt be able to hold down a job at this point in time. Im in the process of fixing these, its going to take time, But for long term, im definitely considering Online based career, employment.

Anyone who has done online based careers, jobs, And been able to make a living doing so, any experiences, good and bad, any info, is all greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan.
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter.

1. Raise your energies
2. Vibrate ANSUZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this for 40 days or 90 days.

Original Source

How to Pronounce ANSUZ

serpentwalker666 said:
Thank you both for these suggestions.

Also, in case you didn’t know, the moon is waning in Virgo next week. Good time to get rid of and solve health problems.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shael said:
What does Visuddi do? I keep seeing you recommending it.

Visuddhi means very pure in Sanskrit. It can be used in cleansing the aura or chakras. I didn't know this could remove traumas mine is felt in the heart area I am for certain it comes from a past life or lives. I will try this thanks for the advice.

Did you try the money working btw on finding a Job or career you can handle. I didn't have a job for a long time and was feeling hopeless about it after awhile I started a money working and now I have a part time job and enough money for the other things I need such as rent etc.

The thing is if you do the money working after awhile if you focus on where the energy is going you will get an idea of what you are supposed to do to make it manifest. Go ahead and do it. I got hired right away from the place cause I have a friend who works there and she said I would be really good. I enjoy it too but will try and save up to start up something where I am selling my own stuff. With help of course from workings I don't know how long this will take but at least I am happy now. In the end I too kind of want something like what you said but you may need to get a regular job to save up and run ideas by someone if you like once you have enough.

Hail Satan

serpentwalker666 said:

Hail Satan.

Oh and if you have any enemy programming on money in your subconscious this may not work right away in manifesting or giving ideas so what you should maybe do is Munka along with this for 40 days affirmation "I am completely and enternally free of all hang ups and obstacles regarding wealth and money I am free to have as much money as I can and want" something like this the last part adds an aries vibe to this that's why I added it.

Anyways hope this helps. Sorry I cant offer much help in the health area but I wanted to let you know what worked for me in helping my employment situation.

Diet is not exactly the best. But i try to include what i can thats good, i try to some vegetables everyday, fruit, some meat, not much dairy, if any its just goats milk, I sometimes snack to much on stupid things, like chips, but are usually high in fiber protein, sodium is kind of alot.

I take a calcium channel blocker, for Inappropriate sinus tachycardia as my heart is high for no reason, and ive tried supplementation, hasnt helped much, so im going to try more healing workings.

Ill look into some employment, and see where fate takes me, im staying optimistic, as with satan and the gods, and my satanic family here. and our objective. is my ultimate destiny, and meaning of life.

serpentwalker666 said:
Diet is not exactly the best. But i try to include what i can thats good, i try to some vegetables everyday, fruit, some meat, not much dairy, if any its just goats milk, I sometimes snack to much on stupid things, like chips, but are usually high in fiber protein, sodium is kind of alot.

I take a calcium channel blocker, for Inappropriate sinus tachycardia as my heart is high for no reason, and ive tried supplementation, hasnt helped much, so im going to try more healing workings.

Ill look into some employment, and see where fate takes me, im staying optimistic, as with satan and the gods, and my satanic family here. and our objective. is my ultimate destiny, and meaning of life.

It’s not like junk food from time to time is going to destroy your health, the problem is when your health is already bad and you’re trying to make a recovery. Then during these times you’re going to want to be more strict. It’s your life we’re talking about of course. A lifestyle adjustment needs to made to see results. Problems often occur because of poor lifestyle choices. Not always, but often.

So as I suggested, heart healthy foods, and even high quality supplements and definitely avoid greasy food, like potato chips or fast food. Getting adequate potassium which helps with blood pressure and muscle function including heart. And even online, potassium chloride can be bought which is very similar to sodium chloride(salt) and can be used as a substitute if your sodium levels are high and can help you reach healthy potassium levels.

Whole foods, balanced nutrition, stay hydrated. Yoga, meditation, healing workings if able.

In life, in general, we all have problems and the best way to make improvements in life is to find the most pressing problems and let things in your life revolve around solving those first. And then go down the line. And over time, your life will improve. But lasting changes have to be made, but it’s all for your long term benefit.

Also, this is just general advice, based on things I’ve done to help my heart problems, but of course I’m no doctor and if you’re seeing one always consult them as well. Good luck.

So what is your diet actually like instead of trying. Study Apple Cider vinegar its known to lower blood pressure it also lowers cholesterol. Stop eating junk food that is full of processed oil.

I eat more processed things then i should, but alot of the time its pork or steak, frozen vegetables, Potatos, and fruit, some dairy and yogurt. Some days its stupid choices like processed meats, microwaveable meals high in sodium. but not alot lf the time. ill work on cutting that all out. As for exercise i walk alot, dont drink soda, and only drink water, fruit juice smoothies, decaf coffee, used to drink protein shakes, but stopped when i read more into the ingredients. Im fairly healthy except sometimes insomnia, allergies, and fast pulse over 100 bpm, that is only lowered by calcium channel blockers.

HP Mageson666 said:
So what is your diet actually like instead of trying. Study Apple Cider vinegar its known to lower blood pressure it also lowers cholesterol. Stop eating junk food that is full of processed oil.
What are your views on taking multivitamins ?

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
What are your views on taking multivitamins ?

I know this was directed at HP Mageson but I'll chime in.

With multivitamins, it all depends. Most people need some kind of supplementation these days because of the decline in food quality, over worked soils, etc.

The best multivitamin is one balanced in vitamins and minerals for optimum uptake. Number 1 at best is to get nutrition from food because of the other available co factors.

Its also helpful to get food based or whole multis to avoid deficiencies of other compounds. For example, never keep taking calcium supplements without the Magnesium to balance it out. Most people are Magnesium deficient to begin with anyway...

HP Mageson666 said:
What is your diet like...

Thank you Don. I suffered HORRIBLY for 16 years. With Diet in 2 weeks I was healed. People act like it comes from no where. Well Diets shit, but gotta heal these Health Problems first. I have some shit in my chart that makes me highly sensitive to everything. But people dont have to go my level Health nut.

Usually Gluten and Corn and a possible food allergy causes all these problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back