Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christians and those exposed to christianity

666mt

How do you deal living with Christians and with those exposed to Christianity

This is a tough one and it depends on how deep into xtianity the person is. For one you may want to be slow in opening up to the Astral a little more so if you are not open. The reason for this is their energy is absolutely terrible most likely and it will take a bit to get used to. You won't like it and it can attach to you. So take it at a steady pace.

Next up don't cause any more problems than needed try to be nice when in their presence. This may be hard in that some people including me on an ethical level don't even want to play games or pretend or lie or whatever to cover who they are (this is such not fun cause it feels so fake and restrictive and wrong in some way) BUT you have to remember if you want peace and if you need any kind of support from the xtian person you have to be nice and not be too offensive in some way to them this takes practice cause the xtians if they are deep in it are uptight about every little thing in life.

Next up if you have a place you can go that is away from them then go there sometimes put positive energy around it like a back bedroom den basement anything that is your nice place to be and meditate and stuff. It has to be a place they don't often or at all enter if possible. This will make it a lot better.

It depends on the person don't bring up Satanism for sure but you can steer them to disconnect from the xtian thoughtform in some way such as become an athiest or agnostic or secular or something in general like watered down Paganism without enemy stuff in it etc this still helps the world and is a lot better than xtianity if you can do that. Then later they may come to the truth just don't being up anything on Satan or Demons etc right now it's not good you don't know how they will react.

Make friends and stay at their place sometimes too as a respite from this cause yes not all average people are that bad in energy it's better than xtians for sure and maybe you can find someone to vent your frustrations with.

My dad was a pastor I grew up in United Methodist Church if you have any more questions let me know I am grown now and on my own but I am willing to post a little more if you need to chat About this. I know it's not great but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

Good Luck

I just do my best to steer clear of their toxicity, and watch carefully my thoughts and reactions when exposed to them.

I'm in my 60s and am just now realizing how screwed up my life and brain is, due to my Christian family, and the church is general.

After studying Satanism for several months now, I dedicated myself to him on Friday, the 13th, which also happened to be my grandson's birthday.

Something happened physically, for sure, and now my constant thought is repeating over and over, I love you, Lucifer.

I wasn't asking for anything in return, but it did occur to me today to remind him I'd love for Kitty to come back home safe and sound.

I wouldn't dream of mentioning my new love to my family; but hinted slightly to my friend across the street my thoughts on the matter.

I said, "Why does Satan get such a bad rap?" After all, it's 'god' in the Bible who plays favorites, and kills humans and animals by many ways; poisonous snakes, fire, animal sacrifice, floods, starvation, famine, bitter herbs, and even bears, and so on."

Her reply was simple, "you sound like my grandson." But, she admitted she had thought those very thoughts herself.

I'm thankful this forum is here, at least I can share my heart with like-minded people.

I live in the Bible belt, specifically, Texas. To come out could cause great harm to me and my property.

Thank you.

Fortunately, I never had a fanatic family when it comes to xtianity. No one goes to church and no one really prays in my house. But when they do mention "God" or something similar to it, I get very irritated and mad at the whole situation - it feels as if they're stepping on my nerves.

It could be much, much worse. I remember being judged by a classmate for not going to the church when there's one 3 minutes away from my house lol.

I was never forced to go to the church or believe in God. But I know that my family would still go nuts if they found out I'm SS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back