Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gossip

Darksage666

Hey guys I hope you are all doing well what I wanted to talk and ask about is the subject of gossip.
Now I know gossip will always exist and stuff but can I get your opinion on it?
The thing is, I work at at a place where there are hundreds to thousands of people that I encounter on the daily and there’s a ton of gossip that goes on and sometimes I catch people talking about me to someone else and crap like that and it just gets irritating after a while I guess you know?
I’m a shorter guy so I guess it may be about my height and the way I look although a lot of women find me handsome from what I’ve experienced and Personally don’t really care about my height but people always want to make comments about other people is my point.

So I’m guessing the affirmation that goes,”my aura is constantly repelling any and all negative energy, spite ill will etc” is enough to atleast throw the energy back at them in this case right?
But I thought this affirmation is supposed to prevent things like this from happening in
General or is that not how it works or does it basically just throw the energy back at them when they do such things?
And can I start this affirmation from energy raised from my hatha yoga session?

Now, I know we are not Christians but do you guys think I am being petty for wanting to do this or can I get some wisdom here from you guys.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any and all advice I get from you.
I’m appreciative and have passionate feelings towards all of you SS who are legit and in accordance with Father Satan’s will. Bless all of you.

Gossip... I think it's the habit of people who have nothing better to do than mind other people's affairs. My opinion is that gossip and small talk are for NPCs. They are bad vices. Seriously, every serious person (even among NPCs, despite there being very few serious people within them) have better things to do than to indulge in small talk and gossip. Meaningful conversations that allow you to know someone else better or to learn something, on the other hand, are not wasted time.

A strong aura of protection, a clean aura and clean chakras naturally repel negativity. Take for example the returning curses: part 1 gradually rids you of what is contained in the affirmation, part 2 seals your aura against them to prevent them from returning and prevent more from accumulating.

Cleaning may take time, depending on how deep seated are the things you remove, your awareness of them, your personal power, planetary transits and a myriad of other factors. However, the right mindset is to believe you're clean NOW every time you go through the cleaning process and that you are protected NOW. That's the only way to speed things up. Thinking it may take time will make sure it takes longer than necessary.

Doing meditations and affirmations after yoga has been suggested in the path, as your bioelectricity is high and flowing at that time. You can also do it after raising energies with a combination of a breathing exercise and a mantra (666 meditation, Satanas, Raum, etc.).

It seems like this gossiping bothers you. You can gradually learn not to care about it and that will help you too. When you feel it bothering you, just focus on your breath or do void meditation. The accumulated frustration can also be directed toward the root of the problem, the kikes, during the final RTR and adding it to the all the emotions you harbour against them. Emotions and feelings are power. This is my advice.

I hope this helps.

Stormblood said:
Gossip... I think it's the habit of people who have nothing better to do than mind other people's affairs. My opinion is that gossip and small talk are for NPCs. They are bad vices. Seriously, every serious person (even among NPCs, despite there being very few serious people within them) have better things to do than to indulge in small talk and gossip. Meaningful conversations that allow you to know someone else better or to learn something, on the other hand, are not wasted time.

A strong aura of protection, a clean aura and clean chakras naturally repel negativity. Take for example the returning curses: part 1 gradually rids you of what is contained in the affirmation, part 2 seals your aura against them to prevent them from returning and prevent more from accumulating.

Cleaning may take time, depending on how deep seated are the things you remove, your awareness of them, your personal power, planetary transits and a myriad of other factors. However, the right mindset is to believe you're clean NOW every time you go through the cleaning process and that you are protected NOW. That's the only way to speed things up. Thinking it may take time will make sure it takes longer than necessary.

Doing meditations and affirmations after yoga has been suggested in the path, as your bioelectricity is high and flowing at that time. You can also do it after raising energies with a combination of a breathing exercise and a mantra (666 meditation, Satanas, Raum, etc.).

It seems like this gossiping bothers you. You can gradually learn not to care about it and that will help you too. When you feel it bothering you, just focus on your breath or do void meditation. The accumulated frustration can also be directed toward the root of the problem, the kikes, during the final RTR and adding it to the all the emotions you harbour against them. Emotions and feelings are power. This is my advice.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the time to reply StormBlood and I think you are right. It’s not hard for me to read what kind of people these are when I see them((the ones that are gossiping)) and I guess at the end of the day, I’m just glad that I’m nothing like them. I usually just brush it off but I guess it just gets annoying after a while because it’s like who are they to be saying anything lol. I’ll continue to be confident and put that energy towards the enemy when I do the Final RTR :lol: . Thanks, I appreciate it brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back