Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What were the Sumerians?

Malkom2

Just a random question that popped into my head, never really thought about it. Would the ancient Sumerians be considered white, or black?

They were white. Same with the Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Akkadians (might have spelled this one wrong), the entire middle eastern and northern African area was all white.

There were also Black societies who were similarly highly advanced, like the Dagons, but they were further south.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That's good to know. I feel a very strong bond with ancient Sumeria, as well a strong attraction to the Sumerian sigils. Thank you.

Malkom2 said:
Just a random question that popped into my head, never really thought about it. Would the ancient Sumerians be considered white, or black?
The Sumerians were of Iranian origin.

The area that is now Khuzestin was settled about 6000 BC by a people with affinities to the Sumerians, who came from the Zagros Mountains region.

People who consider themselves heirs of the Sumerian culture are Yazidi. They profess a religion that existed in the ancient Mesopotamia. In addition, they speak Kurmanji which belongs to the group of Indo-European languages.

yazidis_2.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
They were white. Same with the Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Akkadians (might have spelled this one wrong), the entire middle eastern and northern African area was all white.

There were also Black societies who were similarly highly advanced, like the Dagons, but they were further south.
Anyone who sees them will know that they were of Iranian origin
When you say white yes they were white but not white aryans.I think they may be mixed race.

Modern Iranians are different than the ancient people they came from. Modern Iranians have gotten much more mixed and arab DNA in them in the 15~50 thousand years since then. This is what you are seeing in that picture.

But the ancient societies of the middle east, the ones I listed and many more I haven't listed, where all 100% pure unmixed Nordic white. You can't take a people who have, in the time since then, become much more mixed and say "This is how they are now, so this is how they must have been then too." That kind of jumping to conclusions is entirely untrue and just ignorantly careless.

I concur with Ol Argedco Luciftias. Just look at Egyptians too. They used to be all Aryans. Pharaohs mummies show how they had very fair skin, red hair and blue eyes. Then you have xian and kike boors painting brown on our hieroglyphs. How retarded is that?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back