Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Binding roommate

cosmictraveler666

So, I have a roommate which is super goy and he smokes weed, a lot. It's a black hole of energy. I was thinking to bind him, to prevent him from attaching to my aura and chakras and generally from harming me spiritually, but my doubt was about the Runes to use. Isa ok, Gebo? Or is Eihwaz better for this? Ehiwaz sounds like impressing one's will, it reminds me of Pluto. Sorry for the same old question, I needed specific advice for the problem.

Generally you would use Isa for this.
Keep in mind though that a binding spell doesn't protect you against breathing in smoke and stuff like that, so if that guy smokes weed in your apartment it might be better to try and move away from him asap. This stuff is really harmful even if you just passively breathe in the smoke from someone else.

So I think you should actually go read the page about binding spells, which tell you all about how to do it and exactly which runes to use. With step by step instructions. Then you will know.

If it’s illegal to possess weed where you live you might even report him to the police.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back