Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

oh man, it's all a disaster.

StyleCoin

I will tell you the truth, my astral senses fried because I was so stupid, I did the magnus opus meditation and then I invoked the earth element, feeling an electricity in my body, certain astral senses were frying.
Not even my chakras I feel. I'm very dumb now, I'm suffering the consequences I don't know when my senses will return to normal.

I can't even concentrate and whenever I meditate I get a headache. my realistic dreams are no longer realistic I can not remember them, I will stop meditation for now, I will do RTR and Yoga.

I'm suffering the consequences of my idiocy.

I will be offline for a while, I will try to solve this problem.

I didn't want to say that before, because I was afraid that people would criticize me. I accept advice.

Try to do the Returning Curses I & II atleast once a day, even now. Protection is essential.
You can use this time to practice void mediation more and learn to control your thoughts better. You'll be fine, just give your body some time to recover. If/once you feel able, you can do some light chakra spinning as well, atleast once a day.

Also, try very small amounts of alternate nostril breathing, perhaps once or twice a day. Do it only very lightly and never go beyond what is comfortably possible. This should help balance your energies and aid your body in its recovery.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

Shael said:
Try to do the Returning Curses I & II atleast once a day, even now. Protection is essential.
You can use this time to practice void mediation more and learn to control your thoughts better. You'll be fine, just give your body some time to recover. If/once you feel able, you can do some light chakra spinning as well, atleast once a day.

Also, try very small amounts of alternate nostril breathing, perhaps once or twice a day. Do it only very lightly and never go beyond what is comfortably possible. This should help balance your energies and aid your body in its recovery.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html
Ok, I'm going to do Yoga, RTR and vacuum meditation. Lately, thoughts come out of nowhere: "Jehovah forgives me, Jesus loves you, Satan hates you, it's very boring, I prefer to die rather than serve Jehovah's garbage.

Hey. Ease up on the bullshit. My astral senses is fried because i did the magnus opus. Sorry that sounds like bullshit and everyone knows all your chakras must be fully opened to do that plus it takes months to perform any of those meditations anyway stupid.

StyleCoin said:
I will tell you the truth, my astral senses fried because I was so stupid, I did the magnus opus meditation and then I invoked the earth element, feeling an electricity in my body, certain astral senses were frying.
Not even my chakras I feel. I'm very dumb now, I'm suffering the consequences I don't know when my senses will return to normal.

I can't even concentrate and whenever I meditate I get a headache. my realistic dreams are no longer realistic I can not remember them, I will stop meditation for now, I will do RTR and Yoga.

I'm suffering the consequences of my idiocy.

I will be offline for a while, I will try to solve this problem.

I didn't want to say that before, because I was afraid that people would criticize me. I accept advice.

SerLorars13 said:
You get headaches when you get fried? I had headaches when I was trying to concentrate and do the reps (216x SURYAE) in a drawn-out manner. I don't have this problem anymore, either I am fried, or I got used to this high amount.
Tho in the last few days I tried to speed up the reps due to time limit (it was 1 AM and I was somehow stressed, because I must wake up to 5 AM). I'm having a hard time with time management and also with procrastination and sometimes doing these feels like a challenge.
Because I did that for the last few days I think my energy levels dropped down and I got myself a cold. LoL
I hope I'm not frying myself with my workings.
If you've already passed the 40 days mark with that working, it might be best to find the next most suitable number of days and finish it there. My recommendation back then was to do mantras properly, but also to do only as much as you can handle. Like instead of doing 30 mins of fast reps to reach 216, you would do maybe 111 instead and do them drawn-out to again reach 30 minutes. Not to keep the 216 and do it for like 1 1/2 hour or something. That would be too much for most people. Be careful.

Also to be clear, what I mean with the above example, is to stop the working with 216, and then start a new working with 111. Just in case it could have been confusing to read. It doesnt work to shift around the reps of the same working, so a new one must always be started in these cases.

SerLorars13 said:
Yesterday i've passed 40 days.

I've been doing it for 41 days. I can stop now or I must do it for another 10-20 days?
I'm honestly not sure if there is any "requirements" here. Generally if you've done it for atleast 40 days, it has permanence. Optimally I'd recommend to go for some kind of power number like 44 or 45, but if it's frying you then it's probably best to just stop now. You should decide this for yourself, based on whether or not you think you could comfortably handle it until 44 or 45 days. If not, then stop right away. Frying yourself, even for just a couple days, will do more harm than good.

Perhaps some other members will also have intel here regarding the amount of days, as all I have on this topic are theories. I haven't gone out of my way to test how a working would behave if it was cancelled after 41 days, so I can only theorize. However like I said above, you should be safe once the 40 day mark has been passed, generally speaking.

SerLorars13 said:
I will stop it right now. I was a fool to think I can handle this amount of reps, tho during the entire working It didn't felt like I was melting, it was just sometimes overwhelming and sometimes I had those headaches.
I think you may be well on your way towards being able to handle these things, which is why you didn't experience nearly as many bad effects as others. This is a good thing.

SerLorars13 said:
Anyway, after I finish the other two 'big' workings (munka and obliterate saturn) I will focus more on my senses, establishing control and visualization.
As one of HPs said It is better to have control and small amount of power rather than having uncontrolled power.
Of course I will do AoP, but this time just somewhere between 30 and 111 reps will suffice.
Always bear in mind that sermon on "overloading" that I linked you a while ago. In there HC also said that you should always try to do around 110% to 130% of how much you are comfortable with, so as to safely and steadily increase your power without frying yourself.

SerLorars13 said:
Sorry If I'm wasting your time, and I probably made you to face palm.
Not at all, do not worry. It was also my bad as well for not wording it better in my initial reply to you. I actually really enjoy talking with you and you seem like a nice person, so don't be worried about replying to me. :)

SerLorars13 said:
I realized thet I overthink too much and I don't allow myself to feel, I must trust my senses and feelings more.
Thank you for your time! :)
I'm glad I could help you a bit. Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back