Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish blood

Ernest

I took a dna test recently and it revealed that I have 0.8% ashkenazi jew blood. Is there a chance it could be wrong? I don't feel like a reptilian piece of shit nor my parents have said anything about jewish ancestry. What should I do? If it's legit then am I totally fucked?

DNA/ancestry tests are more miss than hit and just a way to get your money, plus (I suspect) it is also a way to see who is where, similar to a census. Did you do the dedication ritual seriously and sincerely, then has your life been fucked up damningly, worse than just a mere attack by a shit enemy entity?

Ernest said:
I took a dna test recently and it revealed that I have 0.8% ashkenazi jew blood. Is there a chance it could be wrong? I don't feel like a reptilian piece of shit nor my parents have said anything about jewish ancestry. What should I do? If it's legit then am I totally fucked?
DNA tests are all a scam. They intentionally put these small percentages into them to fuck with people. Jews come out as gentiles, gentiles come out with super-small percents of jew, and the list goes on. The only "real" DNA test is when you try to get into Israel, because only "pure" jews are allowed into there.

As for the question on whether or not you are jewish, first try to look back at your ancestors. Do they have hook noses? Do they have a face like a slug? If not, then good. Next, are you doing the RTR every day? Did you notice any very bad effects from it? If not, you've got good chances to be a gentile. Keep doing RTRs and you should figure out the truth soon enough.

Ernest said:

At 0,8, I think they are lying. We had discussion about those tests before, they are not to be 100 percent trusted.

These DNA tests lie on many occassions ro sabotage and mess up truth on the race reality. It jas been discussed on these forums before.

I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

HPS Shannon said:
These DNA tests lie on many occassions ro sabotage and mess up truth on the race reality. It jas been discussed on these forums before.

I have a friend who is 100 percent white (Polish) and he got a DNA test that said he was like 1 percent Ashkenazi Jewish... this is not the case. He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

I read somewhere that they put 1% black on white dna tests just to “mess with racists”

Ernest said:

Those "DNA tests" are scams. My grandfather is fully Turkish, so in the test results obviously Turkey was circled, but they also tried to throw in a little bit of Israel in there. They've also been exposed for adding in African results to fully white people, to make you stray away form the concept of race.

Well it's a fact that these companies are jewish but i dont understand why they would mess with someone's results while others are left without. I've been in the ss for almost 2 years now dedicated and everything but I always was terribly afraid of having jewish blood. My family has no known jew whatsoever, as far as I know. Anyway if this small percentage is legit, how fucked up am I?

HPS Shannon said:

Did he use 23andme?

iMsVv3w.png

Co-founded by Anne Wojcicki, sister of Susan Wojcicki who is the current CEO of YouTube?

aCx85ys.png

Ernest said:

First of all, 0.8% is basically nothing at all. 0.8% ashkenazi is literally 1/125th jew.

Second, did you use 23andme? That service is known for putting false positives of jewishness on otherwise pure white people.

From what Iv seen of these tests aswel someone who is totally white will be told they have a small dose of black in them Coz hey life began in Africa lol

HPS Shannon said:
He is definitely a gentile and the gods confirmed.

Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?
Many people don´t have thear astral senses open and are suffering from the you are jew attack.
Or they are not 100 % sure about a lover.

Thanks in advance HPS Shannon.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Ernest said:

First of all, 0.8% is basically nothing at all. 0.8% ashkenazi is literally 1/125th jew.

Second, did you use 23andme? That service is known for putting false positives of jewishness on otherwise pure white people.
0.8% jew is a jew, don't make it seem like one could think himself as a gentile or a SS if he's a jew.

Fuchs said:
HPS Shannon said:

Would it be a good idear to add to the astrological services the reading JEW OR NOT ?
Many people don´t have thear astral senses open and are suffering from the you are jew attack.

If they suffer from that they just need to do more void meditation.

Fuchs said:

I remember once asking Lydia if this kind of thing can be figured out from the natal chart. She told me that the natal chart doesnt give definitive "proof" on whether or not someone is jewish. I asked this way back when I was getting hit hard by the am-I-jewish attack.
To figure out if someone is a jew, you will need to look at their face and their energies.

Also, even if such a service was to somehow be viable and be offered, I can already see infiltrators using fake data to get a "you are a gentile" certification and use that as an excuse to come on the forums and spread all sorts of vile garbage, responding to any arguments with "Muh reading confirms I'm a gentile".

Fuchs said:
HPS Shannon said:

When I was new I got the "Am I a Jew" attack and I got "feelings" from the gods that I wasnt and I was barely psychically open. I think the gods give us hints in other ways.

A solution to this attack should be dealt with as this happens to almost every new person...

ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

Did he use 23andme?

iMsVv3w.png

Co-founded by Anne Wojcicki, sister of Susan Wojcicki who is the current CEO of YouTube?

aCx85ys.png

Hmm, not sure. It might have been ancestry.com

Shael said:
Fuchs said:

I remember once asking Lydia if this kind of thing can be figured out from the natal chart. She told me that the natal chart doesnt give definitive "proof" on whether or not someone is jewish. I asked this way back when I was getting hit hard by the am-I-jewish attack.
To figure out if someone is a jew, you will need to look at their face and their energies.

Also, even if such a service was to somehow be viable and be offered, I can already see infiltrators using fake data to get a "you are a gentile" certification and use that as an excuse to come on the forums and spread all sorts of vile garbage, responding to any arguments with "Muh reading confirms I'm a gentile".

Race, Gender, Species. These are things that CANNOT be seen in a natal chart.

A natal chart is cast at the time of birth. If 2 people and a litter of puppies are born at the same time, and a company is started up at the same time, all in the same city, these will ALL have the same natal chart.

To tell a jew, it's all in the eyes and soul (in addition to facial features).

Lydia said:
Shael said:
Fuchs said:

A natal chart is cast at the time of birth. If 2 people and a litter of puppies are born at the same time, and a company is started up at the same time, all in the same city, these will ALL have the same natal chart.

But the attack "Am i a jew" is in my opinion easily fixed. Do you like the idea of a kid being raped and killed? (Sorry for the ugly imagine but it's to get the point) if the answer is Yes then you are a jew is it's No then you are not. This is not to say that some gentiles would not like that but i think those gentiles are probabily not even going to find Jos and the God's do not want them...

The enemy even may inspire someone to tell you you look Jewish or Israeli or something. I am white and I had to have a bunch of people confirm (of course in private sending my pic) that I was not Jewish before I stopped being paranoid about this.

I can see this happens to most people though especially if they don't know their family history.

HPS Shannon said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HPS Shannon said:

Did he use 23andme?

iMsVv3w.png

aCx85ys.png

Hmm, not sure. It might have been ancestry.com

In addition to what others have already said about 23AndMe, Ancestry is known to do that "historical population" comparison, which can throw some real shitty results into your "Low Confidence Regions" as they term it. Granted Jews have been everywhere, but their historical presence in Poland and several other areas in Eastern Europe make it significantly more likely that you'll get a "<1% European Jewish" result if you're from this area. I've even seen Jews push the narrative that all Polish people have Jewish blood due to their presence there for almost a thousand years. How convenient it would be for them for that to be true.

HPS Shannon said:
Fuchs said:
HPS Shannon said:

When I was new I got the "Am I a Jew" attack and I got "feelings" from the gods that I wasnt and I was barely psychically open. I think the gods give us hints in other ways.

A solution to this attack should be dealt with as this happens to almost every new person...

Someone who has his astral senses open and is trusted here. could offer this service: to ask the gods for new people.
Better then people waste money on faked genetic test by jews.

Lydia said:
Shael said:
Fuchs said:

I did write astroreading because you said in one post if I didn´t missunderstood, for every astro reading you also get help from the gods. and as HPS Shannon did state the gods can judge at a distance if someone is a jew. this service is way better then doing a faked gene test by jews.

Shael said:
Fuchs said:

A gentile can also write bad advice, every post is juged by the admins, and even if it is approved everyone here has to think for them self if the advice or info given is good. this doesn´t change

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:
I did write astroreading because you said in one post if I didn´t missunderstood, for every astro reading you also get help from the gods. and as HPS Shannon did state the gods can judge at a distance if someone is a jew. this service is way better then doing a faked gene test by jews.

It doesn't quite correlate like that. I have been lead to some other info that was needed for some readings, etc, but it's not like the Gods sit down next to me and tell me things. I realized in the past that the post you are referring to, I didn't explain properly as I had a few things on the go at that time.

People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.

Most Jews if you notice that come on here don't seem to care that they are Jewish or they are proud of it. They want to be superficially on our side and escape their fate while thinking we are about "darkness" or "the fallen ones" or whatever else they go on about. This is what I have seen. Never in any post by a Jew on here from the ones I am sure are Jews on posts do they seem concerned about the God's or impeding their side or anything. I don't think a Jew would be disgusted by that and want to die or something cause they could not be with Satan.

Some of them just want to play mind games with Satan to try and escape the punishment they fear and that will happen for any of them on here that are lurking to all Jews not just the ones at the top.

The only reason most of them are here is to try and be on our side out of fear of what our God's will do to them anyways I think. They don't really mean it if suddenly things were to go great for them they would leave and join their Jewish brothers and sisters.

So if you fear being a Jew are paranoid or disgusted about it and want to die if you can't help Satan your not.

Also if you noticed society and instinctively hated a lot of things or even most people and felt they were dumb or something was not right and that is why you were here cause you want to find the truth or help change it for the better that is further proof you are not one. Cause that is your gentile instincts right there if you don't feel comfortable around any Jews and feel that same sense I said above that they are worthless or inferior like some of the other weak people that people love then you can't be one.

Good Luck.

Lydia said:
Fuchs said:
Lydia said:

It doesn't quite correlate like that. I have been lead to some other info that was needed for some readings, etc, but it's not like the Gods sit down next to me and tell me things. I realized in the past that the post you are referring to, I didn't explain properly as I had a few things on the go at that time.

People definitely don't need to get dna tests, nor should they give their dna to the jew companies. The "am i a jew" attack only lasts a short while. I had it when I was new, and asked Satan to kill me on the spot so I wouldn't go against his agenda, and then I realized that if I was willing to die for Satan, then therefore I was not a jew. And the attack passed and never came back.

Thanks for the rectification Lydia. I did read in a other post we should fokus on satans sigil and ask for a sign. Would you prefer this over the idear that I did state: A service; someone trustfully here asking the gods for other people?

this may sound a little silly but: I thought for my self if the possibility is given by sacrificing my soul and thereby errasing the jews once and for all. I would do it, as long the gods are proud of me.

slyscorpion said:
Most Jews if you notice that come on here don't seem to care that they are Jewish or they are proud of it. They want to be superficially on our side and escape their fate while thinking we are about "darkness" or "the fallen ones" or whatever else they go on about. This is what I have seen. Never in any post by a Jew on here from the ones I am sure are Jews on posts do they seem concerned about the God's or impeding their side or anything. I don't think a Jew would be disgusted by that and want to die or something cause they could not be with Satan.

Some of them just want to play mind games with Satan to try and escape the punishment they fear and that will happen for any of them on here that are lurking to all Jews not just the ones at the top.

The only reason most of them are here is to try and be on our side out of fear of what our God's will do to them anyways I think. They don't really mean it if suddenly things were to go great for them they would leave and join their Jewish brothers and sisters.

So if you fear being a Jew are paranoid or disgusted about it and want to die if you can't help Satan your not.

Also if you noticed society and instinctively hated a lot of things or even most people and felt they were dumb or something was not right and that is why you were here cause you want to find the truth or help change it for the better that is further proof you are not one. Cause that is your gentile instincts right there if you don't feel comfortable around any Jews and feel that same sense I said above that they are worthless or inferior like some of the other weak people that people love then you can't be one.

Good Luck.

I considered the same things you said when I one asked the same question. A jew can say he is a satanist but deep in it's soul it cannot ever get triggered when our race gets mixed, when illogical liberals get so much attention, when people refuse to read the bible and see what toxic doctrines it contains and so on. If you honestly have those thoughts and instincts you are CLEAN!

Lydia said:

It's a common attack. I've said it once I'll say it again, if I should find out at one point in time, backed up by family records that I might be jewish then someone's gonna find me in the river.

Luckily I've checked family records and asked around, I've found no evidence whatsoever and all of my immediate family members denied that i had any jewish ancestry whatsoever.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:
0.8% jew is a jew, don't make it seem like one could think himself as a gentile or a SS if he's a jew.

Not even the Nuremburg laws used the one drop rule.
Glad this sermon is on this forum and not lost: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18245&p=70035&hilit=Nuremberg#p70035

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

These excuses people make that one drop jews can become SS is just you showing us how you have mental complexes by thinking that you’re a jew.

Aquarius said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

These excuses people make that one drop jews can become SS is just you showing us how you have mental complexes by thinking that you’re a jew.

Then why don't you have yourself DNA tested?

Aquarius said:
Glad this sermon is on this forum and not lost: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18245&p=70035&hilit=Nuremberg#p70035

So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

So what you're saying is, even if you took a DNA test and it came out 0.8% ashkenazi which in likelihood could be a false positive or could be misinterpreted results from DNA found in Poland, Lithuania, or Ukraine, then you should blow your brains out because 0.8% jew is 100% jew?

I dunno if you're using the DNA test argument just to make your case but I don't think Aquarius would argue that because of those tests being horse shit inherently, thus that <1% Jewish result is wrong regardless. If you genuinely are 0.8% Jewish then that is indeed still Jewish, but DNA testing services made available to us won't reliably tell you that.

ShadowTheRaven said:

A jew is a jew is a jew. Be it 100% or 0.1%, they're still a jew and they can just simply go fuck themselves, they're not welcomed neither by us nor by Satan and the Gods.

And yes, even if for whatever reason the jew in question shares the same hatred towards the jews, they're still not welcomed. The enemy of my friend is my friend unless they're a jew.

What's so hard to understand about this?

As for DNA tests, they're simply a scam and even if you find an honest test, they're still not accurate. These tests mostly work by comparing your DNA to the DNA of the same residents of your country.
The only way to test your DNA for jewishness is to go to pissrael and have your blood tested for cohen.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

If one really had that 1% blood then he would be a jew no matter what, but as others posts have prooved these dna tests are frauds made by jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back