Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adrenochrome real (drinking blood of terrified children) ? keeps people young? reason for missing kids every year?

GG Allin

Your opinion or research results are welcome.

DPkokbcV4AAA4cu.jpg

they show stages of kuru kuru

DZSsK636jNc3Ejz5KBzP3LMvqrKDCtWYAUVY_Fo4gis.png

4-upyall-got-any-more-of-that-adrenochrome-hillary-clinton-george-soros.jpg

when-you-start-to-look-like-your-boss-hillary-clinton-george-soros.jpg

They look even more old to be honest lol they probabily do it for fun...well obviously this is funny only for jews... :?

Regarding Kuru and ,many other Prion diseases ,to infect with the prion you have to consume infected human or animal to get infected with it.But I don't doubt that they cannot have consumed anyone infected with it .But that doesn't mean that someone can start eating humans.Whenever a human eats someone of his kind there various changes in his/her body and both in his mental and his physical health.

luis said:
They look even more old to be honest lol they probabily do it for fun...well obviously this is funny only for jews... :?
Yeah, I was going to ask if the j00 looks youthful and beautiful!

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Yeah, I was going to ask if the j00 looks youthful and beautiful!
Maybe that is what a reptilian looks in his youth...lol they do look more reptilian so I'm probably right :lol:
Joke aside, I can't even imagine what they do to those poor kids :(

Ol argedco luciftias said:
See the topic called "Blood Drinking Rats"
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128

thanks, but this doesn´t answer if the blood does make them younger?
on the first picture I did post, there were I think also normal people , I don´t think they would do this only because it is fancy (no offence fancymancy)

Νίκος said:
Regarding Kuru and ,many other Prion diseases ,to infect with the prion you have to consume infected human or animal to get infected with it.But I don't doubt that they cannot have consumed anyone infected with it .But that doesn't mean that someone can start eating humans.Whenever a human eats someone of his kind there various changes in his/her body and both in his mental and his physical health.

Kuru did evolve because people did cannibalism, so why shouldn´t it develop again. If the do reguly...

GG Allin said:
Νίκος said:

Kuru did evolve because people did cannibalism, so why shouldn´t it develop again. If the do reguly...
Considering the difference of DNA between the people involved and the evolution of genes that happens all the time in every human it is impossible.Doing this regularly may create an another prion disease .Also as I said whenever a human eats another human (even a small human part) there are huge changes in the body and mind of the human who did this.

GG Allin said:

on the first picture I did post, there were I think also normal people , I don´t think they would do this only because it is fancy (no offence fancymancy)
None taken, lol.

Beauty, fanciness, etc. is in the eye of the beholder. Now I just realised why the jew thinks faeces is fancy! Because it makes the p00 j00 look better!

GG Allin said:
I don't want to know the answer to that, it would just make them do it even more. The jewish religion is all about drinking blood because they think the life force of the soul is in the blood. So they drink the blood to try to get more life force energy that they use when they do their curses against everyone. And they think it works better when the person goes through extreme pain and fear because then those energies are in the blood too, and they think it makes their curses stronger. It's all about evil aliens trying to cause as much evil and pain in the world as they can.

GG Allin said:

Do they look younger to you? Lol It's just a fetish they have... They have a lot of weird belives that don't actualy have anything real to it but they still do them because they are just weird alien fetishes and they like it.

GG Allin said:
I don't want to know the answer to that, it would just make them do it even more. The jewish religion is all about drinking blood because they think the life force of the soul is in the blood. So they drink the blood to try to get more life force energy that they use when they do their curses against everyone. And they think it works better when the person goes through extreme pain and fear because then those energies are in the blood too, and they think it makes their curses stronger. It's all about evil aliens trying to cause as much evil and pain in the world as they can.
luis said:
GG Allin said:

Do they look younger to you? Lol It's just a fetish they have... They have a lot of weird belives that don't actualy have anything real to it but they still do them because they are just weird alien fetishes and they like it.
Like attracts like, so the bad, evil, painful, fearful, etc. emotions, feelings, reactions and energies compliment the curses. It's like marzipan and icing with sprinkles and sauce on top of an amazing cake, if you'll excuse the analogy.

luis said:
GG Allin said:

If you look at the second last picture of my post you can see a big difference.

GG Allin said:

I did found this website :

https://www.mattcole.us/what-is-adrenochrome/

DZ0smtrUMAAtEjc-198x300.jpg

"Adrenochrome is known within the truther community as a substance created for the sole purpose of keeping youth or longevity. its alternative name is neuromelanin. Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

Adrenochrome_3D_ball.png

Urban Dictionary defines Adrenochrome as an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine). The effects and classification of this drug is said to be controversial because it is debated whether is has any psychoactive or hallucinogenic effects, although some test subjects compared the adrenochrome experience to mild psilocybin and LSD experiences. Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome may include euphoria, confusion, a change in train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate.

source
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adrenochrome

What is the source?

This is found in human blood. The oxidization of the adrenaline is done by torture, applying terror (emotional trauma) on the human host. This increases the stress and adrenaline in the human host. Their blood is then removed for the purpose of consumption.

In scientific terms, it is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline [also known as epinephrine] oxidizes. How is the chemical extracted? A potential victim is terrorized, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.

source:
got erased

Movie Reference:

Hunter S. Thompson references Adrenochrome in the novel/film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In Fear, the drug is taken directly from the adrenal gland of a “fresh” donor by the main characters. This results in what Thompson describes as an “exotic” high.

fear_loathing_lasvegas-201x300.jpg

The scene in question, referring to Adrenochrome.
In the News

There is growing evidence between the link of adrenochrome being extracted from missing children via child trafficking. The idea is child sex trafficking being used partly for ritual sacrifice, while extracting adrenochrome to sell in the black market.

The links began with the Podesta emails in Wikileaks, regarding child trafficking.

podestaemail-300x168.gif

Statistically, of the nearly 25,000 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2017, one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 88 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing,. [Source] One begins to see child sex trafficking is a huge issue and business.

In 2017 the CyberTipline received more than 10 million reports, most of which related to:

Apparent child sexual abuse images.
Online enticement, including “sextortion.”
Child sex trafficking.
Child sexual molestation.

source :
http://www.missingkids.org/footer/media/keyfacts

Think about that, 10 million with a M. But I digress.

Back to Adrenochrome.

At the end of the day, adrenochrome is believed to be produced in the blood by terrorizing the victim, which oxidizes the adrenal. This is then harvested to provide a high to those ingesting it."

Well we can ignor the BS about satanism/demons but it has a maybe valuabel info regarding a statement from alister crowley even if I couldn´t find any other source for it online.

40080749_10212362228833808_6402979034908590080_n-300x295.jpg

#AuthorMattCole

Its more about the ability to blackmail powerful people rather than getting superpowers from childrens blood. Regardless, I'm sure they definitely have some medical usage for all of the different body parts. They basically take a video of you doing it and they will threaten to publicize it if you don't follow their orders. They used to just make you cheat on your wife, but apparently adultery isn't controversial enough these days.

GG Allin said:
GG Allin said:

I did found this website :

https://www.mattcole.us/what-is-adrenochrome/

DZ0smtrUMAAtEjc-198x300.jpg

"Adrenochrome is known within the truther community as a substance created for the sole purpose of keeping youth or longevity. its alternative name is neuromelanin. Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

Adrenochrome_3D_ball.png

Urban Dictionary defines Adrenochrome as an oxidation product of adrenaline (ephinephrine, norepinephrine). The effects and classification of this drug is said to be controversial because it is debated whether is has any psychoactive or hallucinogenic effects, although some test subjects compared the adrenochrome experience to mild psilocybin and LSD experiences. Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome may include euphoria, confusion, a change in train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate.

source
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Adrenochrome

What is the source?

This is found in human blood. The oxidization of the adrenaline is done by torture, applying terror (emotional trauma) on the human host. This increases the stress and adrenaline in the human host. Their blood is then removed for the purpose of consumption.

In scientific terms, it is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline [also known as epinephrine] oxidizes. How is the chemical extracted? A potential victim is terrorized, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.

source:
got erased

Movie Reference:

Hunter S. Thompson references Adrenochrome in the novel/film Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In Fear, the drug is taken directly from the adrenal gland of a “fresh” donor by the main characters. This results in what Thompson describes as an “exotic” high.

fear_loathing_lasvegas-201x300.jpg

The scene in question, referring to Adrenochrome.
In the News

There is growing evidence between the link of adrenochrome being extracted from missing children via child trafficking. The idea is child sex trafficking being used partly for ritual sacrifice, while extracting adrenochrome to sell in the black market.

The links began with the Podesta emails in Wikileaks, regarding child trafficking.

podestaemail-300x168.gif

Statistically, of the nearly 25,000 runaways reported to NCMEC in 2017, one in seven were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 88 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing,. [Source] One begins to see child sex trafficking is a huge issue and business.

In 2017 the CyberTipline received more than 10 million reports, most of which related to:

Apparent child sexual abuse images.
Online enticement, including “sextortion.”
Child sex trafficking.
Child sexual molestation.

source :
http://www.missingkids.org/footer/media/keyfacts

Think about that, 10 million with a M. But I digress.

Back to Adrenochrome.

At the end of the day, adrenochrome is believed to be produced in the blood by terrorizing the victim, which oxidizes the adrenal. This is then harvested to provide a high to those ingesting it."

Well we can ignor the BS about satanism/demons but it has a maybe valuabel info regarding a statement from alister crowley even if I couldn´t find any other source for it online.

40080749_10212362228833808_6402979034908590080_n-300x295.jpg

#AuthorMattCole
The Greys regularly abduct cattle and human beings and drink their blood because they need it to survive. The jews have been doing ritual sacrifice magick for a long time now where they sacrifice and drink the blood of a gentile child. Considering the jews are literally alien spawn derived from the same beings who created the Greys, it wouldn't be uncommon for them to be engaging in this. I.e anyone engaging in their illuminatus rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back