Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

´´Successful Brexit could IMPLODE the EU``~Rabbi George Soros

And this is exactly why Westminster is doing everything in their power to prevent a No-Deal Brexit. I, however, want a no-deal Brexit as soon as possible.

For fellow British members is this thing ever gonna launch?

I mean they've delayed it twice? thrice? now. October 31 is coming and it seems like the cucks want to just cuck around with no Brexit.

Hopefully with G.B.'s exit other nations follow.

Would be great to see E.U. nations leaving E.U. immediately, a big middle finger, no two-year countdown or delays. Alas E.U. is yet to implode, let's hope this 31st it does.

Gear88 said:
For fellow British members is this thing ever gonna launch?

I mean they've delayed it twice? thrice? now. October 31 is coming and it seems like the cucks want to just cuck around with no Brexit.

Hopefully with G.B.'s exit other nations follow.

Would be great to see E.U. nations leaving E.U. immediately, a big middle finger, no two-year countdown or delays. Alas E.U. is yet to implode, let's hope this 31st it does.
I saw a picture, which subsequently I lost, which showed votes for/against European jewnion things in various European jewnion countries. When the vote was against the E-jew, it was either ignored, or ignored and done again; when it was for the E-jew, it was accepted. The jew is wasting time deliberately, in the hopes people-- sorry, sheeple will be fed-up enough so that they will just accept staying in the jewish, money-wasting, jew-world-order club.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back