Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I know when im advanced enough to a Square ?

Pretia libertatis

I read, that you have to be advanced enough to handle the energy, but when is somebody ready for it? :roll:
I would like to start the Sun Square

When you can control your body and thoughts well enough to stay fully focused on the vibrations and energies for the entirety of the working, then this is a good indicator. This same focus is of course also necessary while you state your affirmation and program the energies.

If you can do these things, you should be fine. Also, you can always just use the shortcut mantra of a planetary square in order to have a shorter and weaker version of them, in case you are unsure if you are advanced enough.

And of course, if you want to do a sun square and are unsure if you can handle it, you can give yourself the best "odds" of success by making sure you do not have any other workings going on aside of it (except for RTRs and AoP, which are essential).

Pretia libertatis said:
I read, that you have to be advanced enough to handle the energy, but when is somebody ready for it? :roll:
I would like to start the Sun Square

you could try to vibrate SURYAE SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY (sunmantra) in your solar chakra at a sunday if the moon is not void x216 times. I would combine the experiment with something like a health spell. so you don´t raise the energy point less. or use it to improve your aop (aura of protection). if you succeed, you are ready. Also look at the ss calendar for the date to start a sun quare.

If you have to ask and wonder whether you can or cannot, you probably aren't advanced enough. If you were rehearsing for a demanding physical performance and weren't 100% confident in your routine, there is likely a chance you will falter. That is not to say, pride and an over-estimation of abilities can't get in the way as well, but you should know your strengths. Likewise, you wouldn't do the performance if you didn't know how to do the basic parts in the performance.

Have you done basic meditations and gotten good results from them? Practiced breathing and energy manipulation techniques? Opened your chakras and do basic upkeep on them? Especially your solar plexus in regards to the Sun Square. You should know the answers and it should be apparent from there whether you should or should not. The spiritual and physical are in many ways parallel. If you don't exercise and train before doing a marathon, you're either not going to make it through or you're going hurt yourself.

I don't think there is any set time. You probably should have opened your chakras I have however heard of people who were beginners doing these squares I am having someone I know in real life who is interested in learning to meditate do a Jupiter square who has not done a huge amount of meditation yet and they are ok and having positive effects with it nothing bad or hard to handle. I think your fine but probably you should at least do the chakra opening ones or something I don't know.

All your chakras need to be open for squares to work properly. Also read the instructions: https://web.archive.org/web/20150827054936/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Satans_Squares.html

How can it be that just because you don't do exactly the same number of reps the energies vanish and your work is useless?
Also, for some reason, I ignored that all my chakras have to be open.
I have a sigil (chaos magic) that I charge often with energy that I made, along with a Mercury square, to become famous. I want to use my fame to promote Satanism and Paganism, I also intend to come out as an SS.

TopoftheAbyss said:
How can it be that just because you don't do exactly the same number of reps the energies vanish and your work is useless?
The squares are like a delicate structure. If you manage to build it exactly and fully, it will end up a fortress of power. But if you mess up even the smallest detail, the entire structure crumbles down into pieces and becomes useless.
That's as best as I can explain it.

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
The squares are like a delicate structure. If you manage to build it exactly and fully, it will end up a fortress of power. But if you mess up even the smallest detail, the entire structure crumbles down into pieces and becomes useless.

I started the Square, but instead of SVAHA rune for the last, I started with the word N for the NAA-MAA, but only for like 1-2 second, I immediately switched to SVAHA rune, do I messed up the whole work ? :cry:

Pretia libertatis said:
Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I started the Square, but instead of SVAHA rune for the last, I started with the word N for the NAA-MAA, but only for like 1-2 second, I immediately switched to SVAHA rune, do I messed up the whole work ? :cry:
I believe so, yeah. Most likely you did, but I'd suggest also waiting for input from some other members here just to be sure.

The squares are called really advanced for a good reason. Because it's extremely easy to mess them up and end up with no results at all. For beginners and intermediates, I'd recommend either a simple vibration of the planetary square mantra for the same number of reps every day (no actual planetary square, just a normal working with the planetary mantra), or doing the planetary square but with the shortened mantra, so that it takes less time to do and is less complicated to vibrate.

Pretia libertatis said:
Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

That's fine, it still worked. As long as you only said Svaha at the end, and you didn't repeat all the words an extra time. If you said "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama" then just "Svaha" after that to fix it, then it still works and you should finish the rest of your square the right way. So you did say it correctly all the words that you needed to say and you did do it the correct number of times, ignore that extra Nama sound and act like it never happened. Keep your focus and keep doing the rest of it correctly. Then it still works and is not a big deal.

But if you repeated the whole mantra sentence an extra time, then it's ruined. Like if you did "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama" then after that did "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Svaha" to try to correct it, then the whole thing is ruined because you did the mantra an extra time more than you were supposed to. You can't repeat that sentence more times than you should.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Pretia libertatis said:
Shael said:

That's fine, it still worked. As long as you only said Svaha at the end, and you didn't repeat all the words an extra time. If you said "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama" then just "Svaha" after that to fix it, then it still works and you should finish the rest of your square the right way. So you did say it correctly all the words that you needed to say and you did do it the correct number of times, ignore that extra Nama sound and act like it never happened. Keep your focus and keep doing the rest of it correctly. Then it still works and is not a big deal.

But if you repeated the whole mantra sentence an extra time, then it's ruined. Like if you did "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Nama" then after that did "Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Svaha" to try to correct it, then the whole thing is ruined because you did the mantra an extra time more than you were supposed to. You can't repeat that sentence more times than you should.

Alright, thank you! Then its fine ^^

Do you have any sources, like statements from one of the HPs, to support this? I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm just genuinely curious. My belief so far was that even additional sounds like these would ruin the square. Then again going by that theory it would also ruin it if you like had to sneeze during it or smth, which I don't think is the case. Maybe wrong vibrations, as long as they are rare and short, wouldn't mess with the square after all like you stated. I would just like to see some kind of official statement about this because it's a pretty advanced topic.

Shael said:

Do you have any sources, like statements from one of the HPs, to support this? I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm just genuinely curious. My belief so far was that even additional sounds like these would ruin the square. Then again going by that theory it would also ruin it if you like had to sneeze during it or smth, which I don't think is the case. Maybe wrong vibrations, as long as they are rare and short, wouldn't mess with the square after all like you stated. I would just like to see some kind of official statement about this because it's a pretty advanced topic.
Just a very large amount of personal experience. I'm basically more Venus than human :lol: It wouldn't be that way if every little accidental sound was a problem. It's only as much of a problem/distraction as you make it, so ignore it and keep going.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back