Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Posting on social media

Serpentine

Hey guys I’ve been really confused about this for a while, is it safe for me to just post and share things about my personal life on Instagram, or discord? I don’t mean like addresses or anything about Satanism but more like something about my pets or some cool thing I found.

I’ve wanted to make an insta for my pets for a while and have been trying to make some friends using discord (I literally have zero friends outside the internet). Any time I post online though I’m insanely paranoid something bad will happen to myself or my animals.

Is this warranted or can I chill out!? I recently shared some photos of my pets with their names and I keep telling myself everything is okay and I shouldn’t be worrying yet I’m stressed out about it.

I used to really enjoy doing these things so I’ve been going back and forth a lot on the matter. I’ve also thought about making YouTube videos or streaming and my face would be seen in these.

Thanks in advance

Sleepy said:
Hey guys I’ve been really confused about this for a while, is it safe for me to just post and share things about my personal life on Instagram, or discord? I don’t mean like addresses or anything about Satanism but more like something about my pets or some cool thing I found.

I’ve wanted to make an insta for my pets for a while and have been trying to make some friends using discord (I literally have zero friends outside the internet). Any time I post online though I’m insanely paranoid something bad will happen to myself or my animals.

Is this warranted or can I chill out!? I recently shared some photos of my pets with their names and I keep telling myself everything is okay and I shouldn’t be worrying yet I’m stressed out about it.

I used to really enjoy doing these things so I’ve been going back and forth a lot on the matter. I’ve also thought about making YouTube videos or streaming and my face would be seen in these.

Thanks in advance

you should ask your self why do you want to chare this ?
do you want to make money with it like you did mention below youtube videos etc ?
If you want to make friends go outside, sports , clubs, retirement homes there are people who seek other people desperately. if you are abel to mask your ip adress you should be fine, well obvioussly don´t link your content here.
i would even use a other device for jos things and one for puplic stuff. jos thing shouldn´t have any personal info what so ever. if you use a telephone glue someting on the camera.

Here a sermon from HP Hooded Cobra:
Some Security/Internet Advice:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7945&p=29219&hilit=when+you+are+online+watch#p29219

GG Allin said:
Sleepy said:

Thanks in advance

do you want to make money with it like you did mention below youtube videos etc ?
If you want to make friends go outside, sports , clubs, retirement homes there are people who seek other people desperately. if you are abel to mask your ip adress you should be fine, well obvioussly don´t link your content here.
i would even use a other device for jos things and one for puplic stuff. jos thing shouldn´t have any personal info what so ever. if you use a telephone glue someting on the camera.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7945&p=29219&hilit=when+you+are+online+watch#p29219

I would like to try and make money through videos as well as promoting humane animal treatment while not needing to be vegan. I get a big lump in my throat,( its even happening now)that says “Do Not Post!!” And it frustrating.

I just tried to challenge it and ignore it combating with positive affirmations and my two pets I was trying to share stuff about have had an unexpected issue. I’m going mad this is so frustrating. I can’t tell if its myself causing this, coincidental, enemy attack or someone being jealous and directing negative energy at us.

I do literally everything from the same device soooo security could be an issue and I use the same user name on all platforms minus this one.

I do enjoy posting things, mainly for the little interaction that I get but I can’t handle this intense feeling I get. Again, even right now my throat has such a lump in it making me scared to post this and I don’t understand.

Yeah its safe, just keep your SS life and your personal life completely separate. Preferably one device for private life and one device for SS, with a VPN or any other many methods of anonymity, on the device used for SS

Did you buy a big billboard and put your details on there for people on a busy road with heavy traffic to see? Why not? What's the difference?

Sleepy said:
GG Allin said:
Sleepy said:

Thanks in advance

I would like to try and make money through videos as well as promoting humane animal treatment while not needing to be vegan. I get a big lump in my throat,( its even happening now)that says “Do Not Post!!” And it frustrating.

I just tried to challenge it and ignore it combating with positive affirmations and my two pets I was trying to share stuff about have had an unexpected issue. I’m going mad this is so frustrating. I can’t tell if its myself causing this, coincidental, enemy attack or someone being jealous and directing negative energy at us.

I do literally everything from the same device soooo security could be an issue and I use the same user name on all platforms minus this one.

I do enjoy posting things, mainly for the little interaction that I get but I can’t handle this intense feeling I get. Again, even right now my throat has such a lump in it making me scared to post this and I don’t understand.

it is not good to have only one username for all stuff. do you clean your pets aura also regulary ? the enemy does also send curser to our familiars. its the same as with cleaning our aura. from (luis):

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20785&p=96225&hilit=pets+aura+cleaning#p96225

"You can do the Rtr even if there are pets around. The only time that you need to be careful is when you are breathing in energy (when you do a breathing exercise or you are just breathing in energy) instead when you vibrare just a mantra or rune is fine. If you are cleaning your aura and chakra you should be careful too and make sure no pets or other people's are in your room."

please lissen to the advice that Satchives did give. Then you can proceed with your youtube plans. good luck.

As long as you make the necessary protections for your animals...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back