Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THE GODS AND GODDESSES ARE AMAZING

EgyptianStar666

Father Satan helped me go back to college. He also protected my home from Hurricane Michael. He made sure that no serious trees fell on my house to crush it. I had only roof and siding damage, no broken windows or anything too serious. He also told me that he loves me and he has been watching over me before I was born.

The Gods and Goddesses never abandoned me, even when I was a christard. They were always there. I always loved Satan, even when I was a christard and Father Enki never had abandoned me when I was.

Father told me that only in this life was I ever in any enemy religions. I was in it because I was under a terrible spell. I remember it. I was lonely because I had a neglectful and abusive family. Christ and the preaching of his love finally got to me. I remember that I hated church and would cry not to go but my parents forced me like they forced my sisters (who loved church... when I was little I knew Satan is God and not Jehovah) . Angels were always glaring at me and showing hatred toward me. I found the Nazarene disgusting. Satan told me that I wasn't alone, but being little I didn't know any better. I didn't know that it was him. I was confused. I had Sekhmet as a guardian at the time, same with Lilith and the goddess Diana. When I joined christianity, Sekhmet tried to stop me but I was stubborn. That night I saw jesus towering over me, grinning wickedly while angels forced me to bow on my face before him and they were stepping on me and kicking me. I was crying.

You would think I would have left christianity... but I was induced by a heavy spell that only research could break me from it. The angels wouldn't allow me to read the bible in peace because they feared if I did, I would abandon christianity. I finally did despite the damn Angels telling me how awesome and "sexy" Jehovah and jesus are. I hated the bible and did some research on the church itself. I saw that they stole from pagan religions and twisted the information. The Catholic church was the worst, but the protestants were not any better. The Angels were terrorizing me as I researched and broke free from christianity. They also gave me nightmares, even though they always gave me nightmares by hurting me and hurting me while I was awake (as a child, they would pin me down and threaten me for thinking about Satan in a good light). They always gave me nightmares for years and attacked me for years. But Satan never abandoned me. When I was a teen, Satan helped me see how evil the angels are.

First I was Catholic, then Baptist. I was Catholic because I was drawn to the rosary and beautiful statues, which were really statues of our Gods tainted and twisted. Mary stole Inanna's identity, but I didn't know that. I got out of christianity and went to Laveyian Satanism, but my sisters and family guilt tripped me and I was turned Baptist after a dream of Jesus grinning at me and a devil laughing at me (he was a reptilian)... I had chains on me and they both laughed. I was put back under a spell. Now, I was told by Satan that the Baptist preacher was a pedophile, which turned out to be true, but I quit the Baptist church before then, the motherfucker singled me out in church all the time. This was when I was able to finally read the bible in bible study. I read the old testament even though the preacher wanted to stay in the new. I also learned the tactics of home the church gains souls. It's disgusting, which was another reason why I left. Another reason was because I saw angels possessing people. It scared the shit out of me.

Then I went to the source, jewdism. I got attacked. I was burned alive by enemy nordics. I got possessed by a reptilian who terrorized me, but would later go dormant (he was the one who pretended to be the devil in my life) . A jew binded me and made me bow before him and told me to go back to the river Euphrates. My instinct was to move to Egypt, which at the time was told to me by enemies who said that I belonged there. They made me throw out everything in the house. Everything. Because it was considered pagan. They forced mr to give it all away. While the enemy was inside of me, forcing me to do these things... Father Satan came and saved me from death. The angels were trying to kill me. Father told me that I was tricked and that I needed to go back inside. I was outside on my porch getting strangled.

I left Judaism and went to new age slash wiccan. I was attacked at first, but it started to ease off until jesus appeared and I wanted out of new age. I became atheist for a short amount of time, but it didn't suit me. I started to meditate again and the enemy nordics were still in my life. I didn't believe in demons anymore and in my dreams the Gods and goddesses were trying to reach me. The enemy was stupid and never helped me.

I kept having strange dreams of demons trying to get my attention. I kept saying in my dreams that demons aren't real until Satan as Samael appeared to me... he told me that demond are real and I listened.

The demons lead me to Joy of Satan. They showed me in a vision and told me the url. I I did what was told and read the website. I joined. The enemy nordic told me that I was "going the wrong way ".

The enemy nordics were pissed and were waging a war over my soul. They kept possessing me and fighting with Satan and his demons. Reptilians were doing the same. The reptilian inside of me would not leave despite Satan's efforts. So Satan killed him. The reptilian tried to hold onto me and kept saying "curses" over and over again. He faded away. Then the gods began the long process of cleaning and fixing me. The enemy had damaged my third eye, so Saan himself fixed that.

The point in this to to prove that Satan never leaves him own. The demons do stay with you, even in the next life. What the enemy did to me is proof of how much they hate us.

This shit really happened to me.

The Gods and Goddesses are truly wonderful. They never forsaken their own, even when we're young and stupid. They know us personally and will wait for you.

HAIL SATAN!

It's interesting how much you have been attacked, personally I only had a dream with 3 priests trying to kill me right after dedication but nothing more.

Nice story me too even when I turned my back on the God's for awhile they at least made sure I didn't die cause I had several situations that could have gone that way and there was one where this guy ended up actually murdering someone but I survived him completely freaking out on me somehow and it's strange how I am still here long story. Our God's and Goddesses are wonderful but if attacked and it's nothing you can deal with but not life threatening realize it may take a little bit for the God's to come as they are busy but they will. Dont freak out anyways I saw the entity that was bothering me and I could do nothing about no matter what I visualized vibrated or tried to do crushed like a little powerless bug by our God's in my dream and indeed it is gone. That was so awesome.

For as long as I can remember I have always been interested in demonology. From an early age, I liked searching the Internet for real information about it. I didn't like church and just loved to discuss religion at school with priests. A priest at my school told me that something was wrong with me and if I continue to blaspheme against "God," I will eventually be possessed and go to hell. There were a lot of bad things going on in my life, my mother went abroad to work and left me alone with my stepfather who beat me and insulted me every day. After many years, it completely destroyed my mind. I started looking for comfort in religion again. I started with Christianity. It was even worse. Terrible thoughts began to come to me. I thought I was losing my mind or being possessed. I didn't know what was happening to me and I had thoughts of suicide. I began to pray more, but every time I entered the church, I suddenly started to vomit or lose consciousness. It only confirmed that I was possessed by demons. I heard a voice in my head (or maybe it's my own thoughts) that insulted me all the fucking time.
I had terrible dreams. Then everything seemed quiet.
Something was still bothering me, so I was looking for the truth. Then I came across the Bible of Satan. The huge amount of information overwhelmed me and I had the impression that I offended my god by reading something like that. I was fed up with guilt, so I returned to the sick system called "Christianity." Then I came across the New Age movement. It convinced me that meditation and chakras seemed so familiar to me. One night, however, something happened that terrified me terribly. During this time I practiced getting out of the body. I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up and heard the sound of very small bells. I thought then that astral sounds are beautiful. Suddenly I felt strong energy ripping me out of my body. Then something dumped me on the bed and I opened my eyes. I was in bed, but I knew it wasn't real. I was terrified of what I saw. I was completely aware, just like now. I felt like I was stuck with a predator in a cage with no way out. Something took advantage of my biggest fears against me. The worst thing was that I couldn't wake up to get away from it. It was the worst torture. I remember when I hit the wall with my hands to destroy this prison. Then I woke up scared all night crying. I wondered why this is happening? What's wrong with me? Since then, I was afraid to fall asleep, let alone meditation. When I thought I'd never know the truth about this world, a YouTube video directed me to JoS. I knew that was it. Immediately I decided to devote myself to Satan. I was afraid that Satan would not accept me, I did so much shit in my life that I was ashamed to ask. But I did it. I felt a sense of liberation, as if I was relieved. It was a beautiful feeling.
I am the type of person who does not hide his beliefs. Even when I was a Catholic, I often talked about God (now I know it's made-up shit). I wouldn't be myself if I started to hide my current faith. I do not hide from people that I confess Satan, even if I know that he will understand it.

I am sorry if you got bored of this story, but I decided to add something in this topic. :lol:
After dedication, I had another situation that worried me. I had a moment of total nervous breakdown. I felt as if I wanted to destroy me completely from the inside. I am very emotional and I don't seem to be able to control my thoughts. I'm starting to think I'm crazy. At that time I had very destructive thoughts such as the fact that Satan hates me, that I am not worth living, and even that all this does not exist and is only a figment of my imagination. Then, despite these thoughts, I turned to Lord Satan for help. I can't say now whether it was my imagination or not, but for a split second I felt that he could hear me and that he was standing behind me. Then ALL negative thoughts went away in the blink of an eye. I calmed down immediately and stopped crying. There was a very clear thought in my head that said that from now on, I have to learn to deal with such attacks myself. I was very grateful and since then, when I feel uncomfortable, I immediately begin to go into defense.
This is my story, haha
ps: sorry for my English xD

AVE SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back