Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Scientist))) Wants to End ‘Conservative’ Taboo Against Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

hailourtruegod

:|

If possible make sure to anonymously tell all those christards before they saying this is somehow "Satanic" that this all derives from their xian program. Reading up on http://www.exposingchristianity.com will help you out.

https://pluralist.com/magnus-soderlund-swedish-scientist-cannibalism-climate-change/

aoc-1.jpg

Swedish behavioral scientist Magnus Söderlund said last week that humans must “awaken to the idea” of eating human flesh as a way to combat the effects of climate change. 

Söderlund, a researcher at the Stockholm School of Economics, advanced the idea of eating people after they die Tuesday on Sweden’s TV4. He had earlier in the week held a seminar on the subject at the Gastro Summit fair in Stockholm.

According to Söderlund, as climate change makes food sources increasingly scare, people will have to learn to eat things that are now considered disgusting, including pets, insects, and most of all, human flesh, the Epoch Times reported.

MORE: Beto O’Rourke: Gun Owners Will Willingly Hand Over Their Firearms When I Ask Them To

A promotion for his Sept 2-3 talk read: “Is cannibalism the solution to food sustainability in the future? Does Generation Z have the answers to our food challenges? Can consumers be tricked into making the right decisions? At GastroSummit, you will get some answers to these questions―and also partake in the latest scientific findings and get to meet the leading experts.”

[the_ad id=”21865″]

Söderlund, who is also a marketing strategist, told the audience that the main impediment to his proposal is the ancient taboo against cannibalism. He predicted that “conservative” attitudes would be an obstacle to its widespread acceptance in Sweden. But he said people could be won over gradually, starting with a tase.

On TV4, Söderlund said that 8 percent of seminar participants expressed openness to trying human flesh. Asked by the host if he was similarly amenable, Söderlund said: “I feel somewhat hesitant but to not appear overly conservative … I’d have to say … I’d be open to at least tasting it.”

President Donald Trump on Saturday retweeted a Breitbart News story about Söderlund’s comments.

Breitbart News

✔@BreitbartNews

Swedish behavioral scientist Magnus Söderlund has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change. https://trib.al/ZGr6dmV 

Swedish Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change

A Swedish behavioural scientist has suggested that eating other people after they die could be a means of combatting climate change.

breitbart.com

10:35 AM - Sep 7, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

13.5K people are talking about this

Magnus Söderlund isn’t the only one mulling cannibalism for the climate

Söderlund is not alone in his musings about cannibalism. Last year, British scientist and atheism advocate Richard Dawkins suggested on Twitter that lab-grown meat might enable humanity to “overcome our taboo against cannibalism.”

Richard Dawkins

✔@RichardDawkins

Tissue culture “clean meat” already in 2018? I’ve long been looking forward to this.https://ind.pn/2F9xAwS 
What if human meat is grown? Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism? An interesting test case for consequentialist morality versus “yuck reaction” absolutism.

Lab-grown 'clean' meat could be on sale by end of 2018

Meat grown in a laboratory could be on restaurant menus by the end of the year, one manufacturer has claimed.  In vitro animal products, sometimes referred to as “clean meat”, are made from stem

independent.co.uk

9:15 AM - Mar 3, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

1,715 people are talking about this

Last month, British psychologists Jared Piazza and Neil McLatchie wrote in Newsweek that cannibalism is practiced by some animals, including mammals, and was part of some human cultures. Despite the taboo and health risks, the researchers said, “We suspect that we could adapt to human flesh if need be.”

MORE: Trump Enrages Critics by Tweeting Cat Video After NOAA Says He Was Right on Hurricane Threat to Alabama

Piazza and McLatchie also cited William B. Irvine, a Wright State University philosophy professor, who has argued that cannibalism is no more ethically problematic than eating animal meat.

Meanwhile, in May, Washington became the first state to legalize the composting of human bodiesin the name of fighting climate change and being environmentally sustainable. Gov. Jay Islee signed the law in May, before he aborted his Democratic presidential big centered on the issue of climate change.

During CNN’s seven-hour climate change debate on Wednesday, a number of the Democratic presidential candidates issued dire warnings about climate change. Several proposed multi-trillion dollar plans to achieve net-zero carbon emissions in the coming decades. More than half endorsed taxes or fees on such pollution.

By one estimate, the Green New Deal championed by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat, would cost $9 trillion a year, or nearly double current federal spending.

hailourtruegod said:

If possible make sure to anonymously tell all those christards before they saying this is somehow "Satanic" that this all derives from their xian program. Reading up on http://www.exposingchristianity.com will help you out.

Seems jewish as always... from a jew a better idea can't come so easy :)

I love me some overpopulation, some drinking piss and poop water [Billy Gates] and then also to top it off some Cannibalism all while being forcibly Vegans. Such a beautiful future lays ahead with jews, so promising.

Drinking piss, poo, and eating humans in a jewish dictatorship, all this sounds Progressive enough to everyone.

The Great World jews are creating. Shalom, literally!

Also about Sanders regarding climate change -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23354

some post before on this topic - that there was human flesh found in mc donalds burgers - made a point that eating human flesh does something to your brain and changes it.

Aside from that, have you ever seen the diseases that cannibals have? It is insane. You must be insane to promote it or agree with it.

(And if you were to ask me.. those people wouldn't have any business to be on the surface of the planet)

There is a cannibal disease, called Kuru Kuru = Translated shaked death. I once did read a artikel about it. everyone is free to give this information this supporter of cannibalism

found it :

https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/mensch/creutzfeldt-jakob-krankheit-kannibalismus-fuehrt-nach-jahrzehnten-zum-tod-a-423553.html

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease Cannibalism leads to death after decades

Eating human meat has been banned in Papua New Guinea for over 50 years. Nevertheless, 2700 people died of Kuru disease, which is transmitted by cannibalism. Because it resembles the human variant of mad cow disease, English researchers warn against a CJD epidemic. Researchers are taking a detour to the epidemic warning for Europe, and their subject of investigation sounds macabre: a ritual in which the cannibalism of earlier times survives still costs people their lives in Southeast Asia - although it has not been allowed to be practised since the middle of the last century. In Papua New Guinea, the people of the Fore tribe ritually ate the meat of their deceased. This was banned in the fifties. Nevertheless, Kuru disease is still rampant there, although it is considered probable that no one has contracted Kuru again since 1960. Between 1957 and 2004 more than 2700 Kuru cases occurred, as John Collinge from University College London counted.

In an investigation of the disease, the scientist even found eleven Kuru cases that occurred between July 1996 and June 2004 - all of them in people born before the end of the cannibalism rites. "The minimum incubation period ranges from 34 to 41 years," Collinge and his colleagues conclude. A maximum period of 56 years or more from infection to outbreak of the disease is likely. Parallels to the human variant of mad cow disease

The essay published by British researchers in The Lancet is not just relevant to people who cannibalised in their youth. Kuru is caused by pathologically altered prions - as is the new variant of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (nvCJK). This is triggered by the consumption of BSE-infested beef.

This would also leave the extent of Creutzfeldt-Jakob "uncertain" and would probably still be underestimated. The belief that the number of new cases "has peaked and we have the worst of this frightening disease behind us must now be viewed with extreme skepticism," the researchers write. They warn of an uncertain number of nvCJD deaths in the coming decades. A veritable epidemic is conceivable.

There have been 161 cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in the UK to date, in which the brain is gradually perforated like a sponge. Only five of the patients were still alive at the beginning of June. Worldwide, the number of nvCJD victims is 187."

hailourtruegod said:

https://pluralist.com/magnus-soderlund-swedish-scientist-cannibalism-climate-change/

I think it is a good idea to grow meat in the laboratory. Obviously I'm not talking about human meat, I'm talking about pork, cows, etc. It is better to replicate living cells in the laboratory to get meat instead of slaughtering living creatures. As for eating human flesh it is wrong and is the opposite of advancing technologically and generally as life forms. Animals do it because they have no other choice to survive in extreme conditions. We need to advance more on manipulation and genetic engineering. An interesting idea that came to my mind is the modification of plants so that their fruits are flesh. The point is that we are not very advanced. What disgusting enemies.

Dont eat meat from the dollar store or canned meat, also known as
"strange meat" or "mystery meat" as im sure its got some chromosone changing qualities. As well as the quality meat from the chinamin market.

Also I heard that if your ever stuck on a desert island with someone, to eat their @$$ cheeks to survive. Thats brutal.
Maybe you could refer to;
how to tell if food is fake or real, for some useful information, #science. #soylentgreen

Cannibalism is already performed symbolically every Sunday at your local church. "Priest" says they will "eat body of christ and drink his blood" in front of people and everyone is so oblivious to it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I love me some overpopulation, some drinking piss and poop water [Billy Gates] and then also to top it off some Cannibalism all while being forcibly Vegans. Such a beautiful future lays ahead with jews, so promising.

Drinking piss, poo, and eating humans in a jewish dictatorship, all this sounds Progressive enough to everyone.

The Great World jews are creating. Shalom, literally!

Camel urine will save inbreded goatfucking muslims from diseases while we infidels will all die from the plague. It says so in their Quran; look it up!

This is completely disgusting and absurd. The jews are losing their minds.
I can't imagine any gentile thinking this is a sound and logical solution. It's insane, clearly.
Anyone agreeing this should even be up for debate is either a jew, or lost to this cause.
Hunger problems can be solved in many other sane ways.
I noticed 8% agreed they'd try human flesh...hmm, I wonder if that would represent a certain fucked-up and doomed minority group?

How Christian is that, they practiced ritual cannibalism of their false god in communion now they can do this for real.

Climate change is nonsense this is starting to look like that movie wrote by Jews, Soylent Green which was based on where the Jews want to take us with Agenda 21.

Normies/NPCs need to get the idea RIGHT NOW, that there are actually real living creatures working at the media and these creatures decide to publish these kind of things on purpose to reshape society according to their agenda. 74 years, no one stopped them.

FancyMancy said:
GG Allin said:
Isn't CJD a jew-only or jew-mainly disease?

maybe, well science won´t tell us ;)

but i know Terry Pratchett died from posterior cortical atrophy (PCA, also called Benson syndrome), one of Alzheimer's diseases. something similar.

more like (Jews) wants to end 'Concervative' Taboo against Cannibalism to eat white peoples.Climate change is just tool to push their dirty agenta

Stormblood said:
Why doesn't he start from his own meat? I'm sure it's as rotten as his own brain. Christards have no place in science.

He can eat his own brain Hannibal Lecter style; I'm sure he wont get any less retarded.

Master Darkness said:
I think it is a good idea to grow meat in the laboratory. Obviously I'm not talking about human meat, I'm talking about pork, cows, etc. It is better to replicate living cells in the laboratory to get meat instead of slaughtering living creatures. As for eating human flesh it is wrong and is the opposite of advancing technologically and generally as life forms. Animals do it because they have no other choice to survive in extreme conditions. We need to advance more on manipulation and genetic engineering. An interesting idea that came to my mind is the modification of plants so that their fruits are flesh. The point is that we are not very advanced. What disgusting enemies.

W

T

F

?

Do you even know anything about biology? There is a reason animal cells are different than plant cells. They'll never be compatible.

Not to mention that all those 'strange geneticly engineerd foods' are incompatible with our bodies. Meaning. We can't digest them. They are poison to us.

Please read a bit on the topic before posting nonsense..

What can you expect from the disgusting reptile race that make blood ritual sacrifices?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master Darkness said:

W

T

F

?

Do you even know anything about biology? There is a reason animal cells are different than plant cells. They'll never be compatible.

Not to mention that all those 'strange geneticly engineerd foods' are incompatible with our bodies. Meaning. We can't digest them. They are poison to us.

Genetically modified organisms can be risky if poorly constructed and with toxic particles. Laboratory-grown meat is a good thing. In Holland they did an experiment with pig muscle cells ... feeding the cells with proteins to replicate themselves. And it has been successful.

Master Darkness said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master Darkness said:

W

T

F

?

Genetically modified organisms can be risky if poorly constructed and with toxic particles. Laboratory-grown meat is a good thing. In Holland they did an experiment with pig muscle cells ... feeding the cells with proteins to replicate themselves. And it has been successful.
Be careful so that you don't need to learn a lesson from Dr Frankenstein.

Master Darkness said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master Darkness said:

W

T

F

?

I explained to you what is so bad about geneticly modified stuff. It shouldn't excist in the first place.
You know how they make 'butter' but then use chemical adding and extracting and electrolysis etc to make those changes happen? ... you'll only end up with transfats, of which part of the chain is twisted and then is not recognized anymore by the body that it could be used to break down.

It's been known for years that people are 'eating' all the while still technically 'starving' not only due to low nutrients in the food, but due to gentechniques as well.
If you were to take food from an etheric point of view, you could call natural grown foods as wholesome and nourishing, however, if you were to take artificial foods, the vibration or contents of it wouldn't be the same.

As for the mention of the pig cell. If it is an actual cell from an actual pig which has not been subjected to gentech and changing genetics or otherwise modifying the dna; that is then triggered to grow, I am not against such methods of producing foods.
But it should not be ignored, that the right quantities needed for a healthy cell are not known. And even the trace elements could easily be passed up on.
Also not every body is the same so not everyone needs the exact same amounts of certain foods and minerals.
They'll probably mostly be looking at the macronutrients, and not the micronutrients..

The biggest company trying to grow meat in a dish in a lab is Sabra, like the Sabra hummus. This is also connected with many other Israeli companies in both food and military industries, billions of dollars. And they are also the same company who are buying all those aborted human fetus parts. They try to modify human fetus stem cells to make the lab-grown meat. This is what all the lab grown meat is made from.

They try to use Soy proteins as food for the fetus cells, which is another poison to the endochrine hormone system. Soy mimics estrogen enough to trick the body, but in a deformed and dangerous way worse than real estrogen.

But the lab meat is all made from human DNA and human fetus tissue. And all edited with Crisper genetic engineering to insert even more diseases and things that permanently ruin a person's chromosomes forever, and all their children too. Look at all the investigations into human dna, like 23 and me. All the dna samples they collect go to israeli companies who study how to insert copy-pasted sections of dna into other cells, and into other people's dna through eating it. They copy sections of broken dna that cause all the different diseases and genetic disorders and cancers, so they learn how to put it into food. How would you get a whole steak to grow itself in a dish in a lab? By mixing together stem cells and cancer dna to make it grow itself as fast as possible.

Never eat McDonald's, burger king, Wendy's, they put these human edited cells into their burgers. That "Impossible Whopper" made with all plants but "tastes just like meat!" This was invented by Sabra, it's just their human fetus lab grown meat. Ready to be tested on the population and see how well it works at causing a million different genetic diseases and poisons. Remember there is a very good reason why the fast food companies are the most non-kosher of any food in the world, they know enough not to eat the poison that they invented for the gentiles to eat.

Have you ever seen the movie "Goodburger"? Basically the whole plot of that movie is the truth what they are trying to do, but the movie didn't explain all the details. The MondoBurger is the same as the Impossible Whopper.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master Darkness said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
W

T

F

?

I explained to you what is so bad about geneticly modified stuff. It shouldn't excist in the first place.
You know how they make 'butter' but then use chemical adding and extracting and electrolysis etc to make those changes happen? ... you'll only end up with transfats, of which part of the chain is twisted and then is not recognized anymore by the body that it could be used to break down.

It's been known for years that people are 'eating' all the while still technically 'starving' not only due to low nutrients in the food, but due to gentechniques as well.
If you were to take food from an etheric point of view, you could call natural grown foods as wholesome and nourishing, however, if you were to take artificial foods, the vibration or contents of it wouldn't be the same.

As for the mention of the pig cell. If it is an actual cell from an actual pig which has not been subjected to gentech and changing genetics or otherwise modifying the dna; that is then triggered to grow, I am not against such methods of producing foods.
But it should not be ignored, that the right quantities needed for a healthy cell are not known. And even the trace elements could easily be passed up on.
Also not every body is the same so not everyone needs the exact same amounts of certain foods and minerals.
They'll probably mostly be looking at the macronutrients, and not the micronutrients..
You are right. I thank you for the explanation.

No I have bot seen the movie but very interesting information, thank you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The biggest company trying to grow meat in a dish in a lab is Sabra, like the Sabra hummus. This is also connected with many other Israeli companies in both food and military industries, billions of dollars. And they are also the same company who are buying all those aborted human fetus parts. They try to modify human fetus stem cells to make the lab-grown meat. This is what all the lab grown meat is made from.

They try to use Soy proteins as food for the fetus cells, which is another poison to the endochrine hormone system. Soy mimics estrogen enough to trick the body, but in a deformed and dangerous way worse than real estrogen.

But the lab meat is all made from human DNA and human fetus tissue. And all edited with Crisper genetic engineering to insert even more diseases and things that permanently ruin a person's chromosomes forever, and all their children too. Look at all the investigations into human dna, like 23 and me. All the dna samples they collect go to israeli companies who study how to insert copy-pasted sections of dna into other cells, and into other people's dna through eating it. They copy sections of broken dna that cause all the different diseases and genetic disorders and cancers, so they learn how to put it into food. How would you get a whole steak to grow itself in a dish in a lab? By mixing together stem cells and cancer dna to make it grow itself as fast as possible.

Never eat McDonald's, burger king, Wendy's, they put these human edited cells into their burgers. That "Impossible Whopper" made with all plants but "tastes just like meat!" This was invented by Sabra, it's just their human fetus lab grown meat. Ready to be tested on the population and see how well it works at causing a million different genetic diseases and poisons. Remember there is a very good reason why the fast food companies are the most non-kosher of any food in the world, they know enough not to eat the poison that they invented for the gentiles to eat.

Have you ever seen the movie "Goodburger"? Basically the whole plot of that movie is the truth what they are trying to do, but the movie didn't explain all the details. The MondoBurger is the same as the Impossible Whopper.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back