Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Many rightist italians are protesting in Rome’s center

Aquarius

Far rightists have joined them too with them screaming :”Duce! Duce! “ and with the Roman Salute.
Reason of this is the new criminal democratic government got in power without getting voted and everybody wants to vote.

Aquarius said:
Far rightists have joined them too with them screaming :”Duce! Duce! “ and with the Roman Salute.
Reason of this is the new criminal democratic government got in power without getting voted and everybody wants to vote.
I realized something today, in the parliament today there was the trust vote to "elect" the new government that is obviously only elected by the parliament and not the Italians and of course they did get "elected" but what I realized is that today there is a huge void of moon and they started the vote during it! Now I'm sure that this new government will not last long! :D

Meanwhile, that's what the commies are up to:

Screenshot-20190909-214613-Instagram.jpg

luis said:
I realized is that today there is a huge void of moon and they started the vote during it! Now I'm sure that this new government will not last long! :D

I do think this Government will not last for long (like any recent Italian Government), but the Magickal birth of it should be some days before when the President signed the agreement, not sure if under Void of Moon.
However, this will last until opposite Energies will break it, that are composed by RTRs, our will, right wing will, and citiziens will and rage.
All together will we able to break enemy's will, sustaining this Government-fraud.

Gerecht Ror said:
luis said:
I realized is that today there is a huge void of moon and they started the vote during it! Now I'm sure that this new government will not last long! :D

I do think this Government will not last for long (like any recent Italian Government), but the Magickal birth of it should be some days before when the President signed the agreement, not sure if under Void of Moon.
However, this will last until opposite Energies will break it, that are composed by RTRs, our will, right wing will, and citiziens will and rage.
All together will we able to break enemy's will, sustaining this Government-fraud.
Well if it didn't start in a Void of Moon i do still think that they will not last long. The mass mind does not want this government and they are putting a lot of energy into this while our Rtr will help this energy manifest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back