Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Username change

RayaMystika

Hey can you please change my username to Dervish666 ?

I have privacy concerns with my current user name.

Thanks

Not so sure how can one change username on forums. You can create another username account if you can with a different email.

The administrators can change your username. I asked if they could change my username too in another topic, but they probably didn't saw my comment... If someone of the administrators is reading this, could you please change my username into "Thracian SS", thank you.

Aww jeez, now that I've changed my name everyone wants to change theirs all of a sudden.

I've just made a new account tbh, I didn't know at the time that the HPs could change your username upon request.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
The administrators can change your username. I asked if they could change my username too in another topic, but they probably didn't saw my comment... If someone of the administrators is reading this, could you please change my username into "Thracian SS", thank you.

Your nickname is good from +.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aww jeez, now that I've changed my name everyone wants to change theirs all of a sudden.

I've just made a new account tbh, I didn't know at the time that the HPs could change your username upon request.

They probably didnt know of it until now. xd I didnt know the admin can change the usernames for you.

RoseWolf said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

They probably didnt know of it until now. xd I didnt know the admin can change the usernames for you.
You shouldn't try to make Cobra change your name for you. He has so many different projects to work on and taking care of everything, it isn't fair to try to put that extra work on him for something so small. It isn't Cobra's fault that some people want to change their names like they change their clothes every day.

It's your own responsibility to make an account with a name that you like. Just because Cobra has the administrative permissions to be able to go in and change someone's name doesn't mean that it's his job to do that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back