Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Gods

Stormblood said:
Azazel is Apollo for the Greeks and Ra for the Egyptians. Not Saturn. If you read Azazel's page, it confirms he is a solar deity.
Brother, do you have sources for Lord Azazel being Apollo? And, isn't Lord Amon Ra a separate God from Lord Azazel, both of whom being Father's Sons?

FancyMancy said:
Satan is the oldest still-living relative, and He is about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. Saturn is also a name of Satan. You can find other names of Satan here.

Same for you, sibling. Do we know for sure that Father Satan is the Sun God Saturn? If so, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you both in advance!

Azazel was shamash to the semerians,but not ra.astardastar read the jos demon section,your answers are there.

PeppermintTaco said:
Stormblood said:
Azazel is Apollo for the Greeks and Ra for the Egyptians. Not Saturn. If you read Azazel's page, it confirms he is a solar deity.
Brother, do you have sources for Lord Azazel being Apollo? And, isn't Lord Amon Ra a separate God from Lord Azazel, both of whom being Father's Sons?

FancyMancy said:
Satan is the oldest still-living relative, and He is about 500 thousand (Earth) years old. Saturn is also a name of Satan. You can find other names of Satan here.

Same for you, sibling. Do we know for sure that Father Satan is the Sun God Saturn? If so, please point me in the right direction.

I am not certain which thread/sermon it was in, but it is well-known that the jew bullshits and corrupts, not to mention blasphemes against Satan, saying Satan is evil, the devil, etc.; and "Satan" and "Saturn" are very similar (like any other similar names are the same), and Saturn is the negative, shitty Planet, so it's a further blasphemy, to say Satan causes problems, when, of course, he doesn't.

Visit the 'JoSM Links' link in my signature for...well...JoSM links, to sermons and things.

Most of the time, anyway, the correspondence isn't direct, as gods in mythology are just spiritual allegories. Many real divine ETs may take that role to explain the allegory. We have a whole host of solar gods, as the body after the Magnum Opus is also called the solar body and the Magnum Opus is the path of the Sun. Not to mention, many gods have solar attributes.

One thing to note is that Marduk rules the crown chakra in Sumeria, while Shammash/Utu rules the solar plexus chakra. In Ancient Greece and Rome, we have Zeus/Jupiter ruling the crown and Apollo ruling the solar plexus. In Egypt, the solar plexus is ruled by Ra. But that doesn't matter. Here is not where we apply a rigid outlook. God names in mythology are not the names of our gods. When we refer to them through these names, we're using pseudonyms related to concepts they represent.

You could literally use Satan for every god in mythology and it would be correct.

Stormblood said:
Most of the time, anyway, the correspondence isn't direct, as gods in mythology are just spiritual allegories. Many real divine ETs may take that role to explain the allegory. We have a whole host of solar gods, as the body after the Magnum Opus is also called the solar body and the Magnum Opus is the path of the Sun. Not to mention, many gods have solar attributes.

One thing to note is that Marduk rules the crown chakra in Sumeria, while Shammash/Utu rules the solar plexus chakra. In Ancient Greece and Rome, we have Zeus/Jupiter ruling the crown and Apollo ruling the solar plexus. In Egypt, the solar plexus is ruled by Ra. But that doesn't matter. Here is not where we apply a rigid outlook. God names in mythology are not the names of our gods. When we refer to them through these names, we're using pseudonyms related to concepts they represent.

You could literally use Satan for every god in mythology and it would be correct.

Very helping :D
I was really confused about compairing gods of one pantheon to other pantheons. I couldn't understand why people compare gods from different cultures. I thought may be many could be same gods under different titles but it is not necessary.

FancyMancy said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Stormblood said:

FancyMancy said:

I am not certain which thread/sermon it was in, but it is well-known that the jew bullshits and corrupts, not to mention blasphemes against Satan, saying Satan is evil, the devil, etc.; and "Satan" and "Saturn" are very similar (like any other similar names are the same), and Saturn is the negative, shitty Planet, so it's a further blasphemy, to say Satan causes problems, when, of course, he doesn't.

Visit the 'JoSM Links' link in my signature for...well...JoSM links, to sermons and things.

Thanks for your insight. But saying Satan is the Roman God Saturn is not blasphemy, is it? I don't know for sure if it is correct or incorrect but at worst, it'd just be false and an honest mistake. After all, Saturn iThas a Sun God. I am sure that's why some think Father is Saturn too. What do you think? I'm a bit torn on the subject, myself.

PeppermintTaco said:
FancyMancy said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Thanks for your insight. But saying Satan is the Roman God Saturn is not blasphemy, is it? I don't know for sure if it is correct or incorrect but at worst, it'd just be false and an honest mistake. After all, Saturn iThas a Sun God. I am sure that's why some think Father is Saturn too. What do you think? I'm a bit torn on the subject, myself.
I think Satan is Saturn. It was mentioned in answers/posts about alternative names of Satan, of which there are many, such as Odin, Melek Taus, and numerous others; including avatars, such as Shiva which is a drawing/painting/concept for a spiritual allegory (Hindus praying to Shiva hardly receive any answers at all because of that, if I'm not mistaken).

FancyMancy said:
PeppermintTaco said:
FancyMancy said:

I think Satan is Saturn. It was mentioned in answers/posts about alternative names of Satan, of which there are many, such as Odin, Melek Taus, and numerous others; including avatars, such as Shiva which is a drawing/painting/concept for a spiritual allegory (Hindus praying to Shiva hardly receive any answers at all because of that, if I'm not mistaken).

I haven't seen this in jos.yet in net azazal is mentioned as Saturn and even they the sigil of azazel is mentioned as symbol of Saturn

Astardastar said:
FancyMancy said:
PeppermintTaco said:

I haven't seen this in jos.yet in net azazal is mentioned as Saturn and even they the sigil of azazel is mentioned as symbol of Saturn
No. It is the traditional association that is given to Saturn as a planet, not as a god. If you read the whole page, you will find everything about how he was worshipped as a sun deity, according to the research done by the clergy. And the sigil of Azazel is used for empowering the heart chakra.

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
FancyMancy said:

No. It is the traditional association that is given to Saturn as a planet, not as a god. If you read the whole page, you will find everything about how he was worshipped as a sun deity, according to the research done by the clergy. And the sigil of Azazel is used for empowering the heart chakra.

Please can you give me the link of that page? I do not remember where I have read these information
Thank you very much

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
FancyMancy said:

So what do you think about Father and the Roman God Saturn? I think it adds up, but I'm not %100 on it.

PeppermintTaco said:
So what do you think about Father and the Roman God Saturn? I think it adds up, but I'm not %100 on it.

Satan is a God, our Father (especially so for White people) - not to mention the name of the Gentile soul, the name of the Gentile kundalini and a word for truth - Saturn is just the concept of time, restraint and all things represented by the planets. That's how I see it.

Stormblood said:
Hello brother,
Do you have any sources or irrefutable reasoning to show Loed Azazel is Apollo? Some (non-S
English-speaking) people asked me about that and I like to make absolutely sure before I claim a parallel between one God and another. Also are you sure about your second sentence? I could swear Lord Amon is another son of Father.

PeppermintTaco said:
Stormblood said:
Hello brother,
Do you have any sources or irrefutable reasoning to show Loed Azazel is Apollo? Some (non-S
English-speaking) people asked me about that and I like to make absolutely sure before I claim a parallel between one God and another. Also are you sure about your second sentence? I could swear Lord Amon is another son of Father.

The only reason I consider Azazel Apollo is because Azazel is Utu, the Sun God, in the Sumerian religion. Utu/Uddu and Shamash are also mantras for the solar plexus chakra. References:

Shamash in the solar plexus Necronomicon meditation - http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
Uddu in the solar plexus meditation under the full chakra meditation section - http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Solar666Chakra_Meditation.html

Stormblood said:
PeppermintTaco said:
Stormblood said:
Hello brother,

The only reason I consider Azazel Apollo is because Azazel is Utu, the Sun God, in the Sumerian religion. Utu/Uddu and Shamash are also mantras for the solar plexus chakra. References:

Shamash in the solar plexus Necronomicon meditation - http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html
Uddu in the solar plexus meditation under the full chakra meditation section - http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Solar666Chakra_Meditation.html
Fair enough. Then I will chalk it up as very plausible.

Thanks for the details. Satanic Salutations onto you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back