Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is enough for the Ajna?

ASQV13886662080

So, I'd attempted to thoroughly open my Third Eye over a couple of months with a daily regimen of 100 repetitions of the Thaum mantra.

I'd give some time to tune into this during and after the sessions, and I did initially attain some minor results, but after a while it just felt like I was wasting my time.

Now, there are plenty of compound methods that I've yet to try, but I'd like to read some others' experiences in trying to just brute force open the eye with volume and or loudness of the mantra like I had.

I feel as though I was focusing way too much on the active component of vibrating the sound into my eye rather than passively allowing it to saturate and blossom open.

What would you recommend?

It can take longer than a couple of months. Be patient. And the best thing to do after vibrating all those mantras into the third eye, is after you feel the energy strong, go into a trance. So important. And stay in and use affirmations like my astral senses are fully open and empowered, and really imagine them completely open. And imagine and believe you’re at the stage you want to be at. More progress will be made in the trance state. You want the energy you just raised to actively go towards your goal.

Also the activation can happen in stages. But daily or regular work is needed forever really. Just keep at it. And include work on all astral senses as well as the chakras governing the senses.

Just for safety's sake I will state here that you need to make sure you vibrate all mantras thoroughly and correctly. You most likely were doing this already. I'm only adding this here just in case.

First off, provided that you were vibrating it all correctly, what you should/could do next is to work on your other chakras that relate to your third eye. Work on your 6th chakra, pineal gland, 6th chakra temple extensions, and 7th chakra. You can combine this with yoga poses for added effectiveness. Headstand for 7th, lying on back for Pineal (Gaum), child's pose for third eye, 6th chakra, and 6th chakra temple extensions. Vibrate either a hard "TH", or "Thaum", into the temple extensions.

It's all one connected system. If you want to fully open and empower your third eye, then work on the other corresponding chakras, too. If you choose to work on them based on my above recommendation, you can do a simple 18x into each of the above centers. This will add up to slightly above 100x in total. Make sure you do not overload yourself by shooting too high on each one. Also, make sure you amply empower your lower chakras as well, to avoid any imbalances. If you start feeling very airy and detached from the material, this can be a sign that you need to work more on your lower chakras to balance things out.

Hope this helps you :)

Breath in your orgasm/sexual energy to your 6th chakra then vibrate your mantra. The sexual energy is a most powerful source of manifesting desires.
Add a rune, ansuz is good for this.
If it is hard to breath in sexual energy due to the uncontrollable ecstasy, lol, working with the rune kaun at the throat chakra fixes helps. The throat chakra is the seat of udana, i.e energy that goes up the body and Kaun is the rune of breathing exercises.

Adding to everyone else's great advice, try Dagaz rune (it's listed on the JoS page for the 3rd eye), and/or Inanna's name.

And... it can take years in many cases, if you have not been open in a past life.

And the one thing most people seem to neglect suggesting: visualisation exercises need to be added to your schedule. You can take them from the spiritual warfare training programme. If people keep failing year upon year because they forget the physical aspect and common sense, it's not my fault, as I've been suggesting this for a very long time.

Stormblood said:
And the one thing most people seem to neglect suggesting: visualisation exercises need to be added to your schedule. You can take them from the spiritual warfare training programme. If people keep failing year upon year because they forget the physical aspect and common sense, it's not my fault, as I've been suggesting this for a very long time.
Yes to this. It's been my biggest mistake from the beginning. You need to try to visualize with the Third eye if you want to make it work, at first you will probabily not see images but it will make you more intuitive wich is pretty useful.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Yes to this. It's been my biggest mistake from the beginning. You need to try to visualize with the Third eye if you want to make it work, at first you will probabily not see images but it will make you more intuitive wich is pretty useful.

I've also heard from some people that they skip void meditation on their chakras, right after raising, vibrating and directing their energies. This, in turn, slows down their advancement. Focusing on the third after empowering it, tremendously helps and it is included in the meditation on the JoS. I don't why some people skip void meditating on their energies after meditation, yoga and workings. I used to do it too in the beginning, now it sounds counterintuitive.

Thank you for sharing your experience. In the beginning, I wouldn't see anything. Then I started seeing a translucent pearly - white fog, then violet and indigo light masses would dance in the white fog and it progresses from there. Every time I would visualise, even during the RTR, the point of focus would shift to the third eye, as if I was seeing from there the letters disintegrate. The image becomes more and defined with time.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I've also heard from some people that they skip void meditation on their chakras, right after raising, vibrating and directing their energies. This, in turn, slows down their advancement. Focusing on the third after empowering it, tremendously helps and it is included in the meditation on the JoS. I don't why some people skip void meditating on their energies after meditation, yoga and workings. I used to do it too in the beginning, now it sounds counterintuitive.

Thank you for sharing your experience. In the beginning, I wouldn't see anything. Then I started seeing a translucent pearly - white fog, then violet and indigo light masses would dance in the white fog and it progresses from there. Every time I would visualise, even during the RTR, the point of focus would shift to the third eye, as if I was seeing from there the letters disintegrate. The image becomes more and defined with time.
So true and some, when they are new, would do too many vibrations because they think that they would advance fast...lol They are all mistake that I have made too. I should write a "Beginner Mistakes" post, you kind inspired me to do it :)

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

So true and some, when they are new, would do too many vibrations because they think that they would advance fast...lol They are all mistake that I have made too. I should write a "Beginner Mistakes" post, you kind inspired me to do it :)

Great. Go for it. I'm sure other people will pitch in with their experience too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back