Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Going to go through transition

What you do with your body is up to you.
Personally I'd highly discourage the use of hormone therapy and/or surgery in order to "change" your gender, as these things from what I know are harmful to your mind and body (especially the hormone therapy).

Look into your astrology if you haven't already, and check all the facts there. By all accounts I'd say stay patient until the Gods arrive, so that you do not end up doing damage to your body that may take lifetimes to recover from.

You can use Runes like Uruz, Sowilo, Mannaz to bring out masculine qualities.

Stay safe.

Just be yourself this whole trans thing is mostly a Jewish scam (with a few good points when they talk about how genders are expected to act I admit) this is going to mess up countless people. I think Uranus in Taurus is making this come to the forefront right now and the enemy is using this too. I understand you are struggling a lot of people are this does not make you bad at all. It is probably possible to be in a body of the opposite gender of what the soul is coded with (the God's can do just about anything even incarnating a gentile into a Jewish body like with Anton Levey) I however don't think this happens very much or often. So you are the gender you are born with this is all encoded in the soul. Just love yourself none of the genders are bad or less human or anything. The problem is the Jews and abrahamic religions had very set ways that people should act and dress and be for each gender and this was forced on people. If we reject all this and go along with what nature says and our own nature we would be fine and feel great to be human again. I do have a problem though with anyone who thinks they are expected to be any certain way because of their gender and refuse to question that. I have had arguments with people over this plenty of times. So it's not like I am not on your side. I just want you to not do anything against nature or that would make you feel really bad later.

I think it requires a lot of thought about your life and a lot of meditation if you do decide to change your gender be sure this is for sure something you are ok with and will love. You would have to ask the God's I am not sure if this kind of thing exists on any civilization that isn't attacked if it doesn't it may be best not to do this at all.

Good Luck

university courses about psyche development in transgender people originate from the information created by pedophiles such as Alfred Kinsey and numerous other Jews. They are not to be trusted or referred as Freud is not to be referred. This is Jewish science and has no basis in reality other than Jewish sexual fiends.

Walt Heyers talks about how Transgenderism (modern transgenderism is a behavior and not an identity.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HABgWLiORJQ

From this video one can see how affirming mental transgenderism can lead to human abuse as these are extremely disturbed individuals who try to commit suicide. Hormonal treatment changes behavior and artificially pumping hormones into the body also causes other mental diseases and heightens those that we're present before.

The literature about Transgenders (modern transgenders) comes from pedophile activists and Jews and should never be referred or trusted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrHpOO6E_k

Walt Heyers is a NASA scientist, an actual transgender patient and has himself gone through sex reassignment surgery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpkrPLHHHY

Most of your posts are about gender and related topics.

This what you have chosen to do to yourself can have huge impact in your life. Please think carefully before doing this. I do not to read about you as another idiot who “regrets transitioning”.

If you are a girl with masculine qualities and are lesbian that doesent mean you’re man. You are still a woman.

I also personally believe you are overly influenced from hanging around with people who, when you will be past surgery and if you change your mind, will not be there for you, but are only tampering with your mind today.

Hanging around the modern trans community appears to solve way less than it fixes, and breeds all the more confusion for anyone involved in there.

Anyway, in the end of the day your decisions are your own. You need to be careful.

Can't you do workings to have more feminine energy into your soul so that you feel okay in your body?

To paraphrase a saying: Real friends, are those who will tell you things you don't want to hear, but that you need to hear.

This society is all about making people feel happy about themselves, to the point of lying. But the replies you are getting in this thread, are from people who think in a Satanic mindset. We are not going to be (((politically correct))) and say yes, you should chop up your body, attach fake parts that will cause harm in the long run when your body rejects the surgeries and toxic materials used, and pump yourself with fake hormones with no regard for what they will do to your mind and soul.

But as said, it's your body. Just make sure to really think it over, because you will never be able to go back.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I also personally believe you are overly influenced from hanging around with people who, when you will be past surgery and if you change your mind, will not be there for you, but are only tampering with your mind today.

Hanging around the modern trans community appears to solve way less than it fixes, and breeds all the more confusion for anyone involved in there.

Anyway, in the end of the day your decisions are your own. You need to be careful.
But what is the solution for people's that feel that they are trans? Do you think spirituality can fix this feelings? I never thought that surgery and hormones could fix gender disphoria in the long run...i feel like every SS that is thinking about transitioning need an answer :?

Hope some psychological healing workings were done so all this struggle against your body, which is not yet male without the transition, wasn't for the wrong reasons deep underneath

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But what is the solution for people's that feel that they are trans? Do you think spirituality can fix this feelings? I never thought that surgery and hormones could fix gender disphoria in the long run...i feel like every SS that is thinking about transitioning need an answer :?
The answer is: acknowledge that you have more prominent qualities of the other sex but you are not of the other sex.

The major bad decisions in my life resulted, at least in part, from a lack of spiritual understanding. If you're not 100% sure about this (and very few of us are 100% sure of our decisions most of the time, even if we convince ourselves otherwise), why not continue to meditate and advance and then make the decision? You might find you still want to transition, or you might find that you don't. Either way, you will have a superior level of understanding when you make the decision. We aren't mundanes, we have access to tremendous resources to develop spiritually. Use these tools so you can make decisions that will make you happy in the long term :)

You cannot be a heterosexual male if you’re a biologically born a female. It doesn’t matter if you identity as a male.. this is madness. Where does this “ I identify as a mashed potato” stop? If I’m 16, and want to get into a club, can I identify as 21? You might think “oh well gender and age are different things.” Yes they are, they’re completely different things just like a man and a women, have you ever met a man or women?

The idea behind the transgender or even the pronoun movement is that their problems will just go away if society were to pretend that they’re the sex that which they claim. As a gay man, I stand behind basic biology and I am of the opinion that gender and sex are NOT malleable.

I watched a TV interview where a transgender speaker talks of the transgender suicide rate being 45% which she attributed to lack is of acceptance, according to the Anderson School, it makes virtually NO DIFFERENCE as to whether people recognise you as transgender or not, which suggests that there’s a high comorbidity between transgender and suicidality and has NOTHING to do with how society treats you.

The above study can also tell us that there is no link to the suicide rate of transgender people outside of themselves. Be very careful. I can only assume, the suicide rate is high because transgender individuals realise they’ve made a mistake and that they can’t go back, and the people that encouraged the transition are now no longer around for support.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I believe what you need to think is this and meditate around this concept:

If this world never let you know what Trans is, and you never were exposed to a lot of dialectic around it, how would you feel about it? How would you be?

I do not seek an answer this is something people must answer themselves.

I cannot deny the evidence that the issue of human sexuality has been ridden with jews and extremely forcibly politicized, without giving any care and consideration about how people really feel or how this will affect them.

This, in my opinion, is real brutal and careless to do.

There are people who experience more their feminine and musculine personal energy. About modern Trans dialectic I couldn't care less. It is a political game all by itself.

I can see why the system likes it, it gives them anywhere from 20,000$ to 250,000$ for people who want to change themselves. Doctors and others get to do free experimentation on people,I am sorry, but this is true. They experiment on people.

I cannot deny the evidence of much of this being a political game and a financial and pharma game on people, without care or remorse of what happens to them after they take these very life altering decisions.

My experience with astrology which is indepth shows me why this happens and I would feel a lot of guilt to just take the ride on the "WHATEVER" train and lie instead. Most people take the WHATEVER route because they do not want to hurt others or because some questions are hard for us to answer.

Anyhow, under no circumstances do touch your genitals in the full transition. You will sorely regret it. This is my advice. A few people have gotten away fine with this.

Most trans people do sorely regret it. Others are lying because they want to make it sound appealing to others to join them into this.

Any other body modification should be reversible if one regrets it, but the above. The above is a reason many Trans people feel like they cannot ever go back.

Do not take the "responsibility to the responsible" lightly.

In my opinion, you just need to very deeply cleanse yourself and severe ties with people who are deep in the Jewish agenda, like the community you mentioned.

Look at your genitals. You are a woman. Can you be a masculine woman? Of course, you can. That just means the male polarity is stronger in your soul than your feminine polarity. You have both polarities like everyone else. Just because you're stronger in the polarity that is opposite to your body, it doesn't mean you were supposed to be born on an a body of the opposite sex. Nor does it mean that you should act in a way that you might regret and that is permanent.

There's nothing wrong in being a masculine homosexual woman. It's perfectly natural.

HP HC already gave you the best advice that could be given in your situation.

One thing I will try to let you know is that nature does not make mistakes
It is a mental illness to cut your body in anyway because your body is sacred and a gift.
I would say accept how you are and learn to love yourself that way,am sure when you advance you will begin to understand the concept of your soul and not just follow your mind.mind can be misleading,don't follow the thoughts that you are a man and should cut your organs.
Or the regret can scar you for life as regret can hold one back from advancement.
Better yourself and leave what other fuckers say.

slyscorpion said:
(the God's can do just about anything even incarnating a gentile into a Jewish body like with Anton Levey) I however don't think this happens very much or often

Good Luck

I dont think this is a rare case...i personaly have a lot of jewish features like the curved nose and the jewish smile and my height is short.. i think both me and anton levey may have somthing in common... i dont hope so because i really love my mother and i will be disappointed if she is a jew

ArabKnight said:
slyscorpion said:
(the God's can do just about anything even incarnating a gentile into a Jewish body like with Anton Levey) I however don't think this happens very much or often

Good Luck

I dont think this is a rare case...i personaly have a lot of jewish features like the curved nose and the jewish smile and my height is short.. i think both me and anton levey may have somthing in common... i dont hope so because i really love my mother and i will be disappointed if she is a jew
Lol, here’s a jew who would love to be a gentile

Clean your aura and Return the curse, Be careful because gender is not a game.

ArabKnight said:
slyscorpion said:

Good Luck

It was a one time thing that was explained. There is no reason for Satan to do that ever again as things are not only a little more free now. If you are a kike you are a kike and not welcome here. Surprised I haven't seen this before now with Jewish trolls to be honest. The leaders and founders of the first new true Satanic movement that is fully true Satanism will be gentile in body and Spirit. There is no reason to ever do this again as it kind of backfired as we all can see with the COS. I respect Levey though and think he did an honorable thing in trying.

Have you ever heard of shikh ahmed yasin
the founder of hamas the resistince movment that fight israel???? ... will a jewish soul ever defend the palestinians against other jews??? And guss what... He was killrd brutly by an israeli air strike This is a proof that you cant and you will never ever spot a jew by looks alone!!!

Here is his pic
sheikh-ahmed-yassin-spiritual-leader-of-the-islamic-resitance-smiles-picture-id51426240

And have you ever heard of abdel malik alhouthi the leader of the houthis the yemeni resisitnce movement that get bombed by saudi arabia and he is the most wanted for saudi arabia he look 100% jewish but you cant assert that he is a jew and its very illogical to say that he have a jewish soul

Here is his pic...

So what do you think?

Lol, here’s a jew who would love to be a gentile[/quote]

It was an idea.. I didnt say that its 100% right

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back