Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Post Malone a jew

Grin

Curly hair isn't just a jew trait so I'm unsure, I believe he might be an industry plant but even then that doesn't guarantee he's a jew. Just curious is all, don't really care for him and I can't seem to find anything on this online

Yes hes a jew, there’s info about it if u search in google.
And even if he wasnt, why would you listen to somebody that looks so fucking disgusting.

I don't know I can't seem to find any info that tells me he is searching it this question got me curious too but I do feel at least some of his music has kind of a wierd bad energy to it but not like stuff that is known Jews like Disturbed or Drake so maybe he's not. The strange thing is he used the Sol rune behind him in the video white Iverson at least a couple times. I don't know if he's trying to connect people to enemy curses there or not.

He doesn't look jewish, from what I've read he has stated he's mixed, white and native American. I also don't feel negative energy from his music, in fact he is one of my favorites. Even if he was jewish I wouldn't stop listening to it.

Jew or not doesn't make much of a difference in this style of music. It's mostly a bunch of unintelligent crap geared towards the mainstream Urban culture. There are a few exceptions where sometimes a song is really good but that is not common. This kind of thing is not what we will find in a gentile Pagan society (I would hope) if you listen to it that is ok but at least be willing to admit there is better music out there.

slyscorpion said:
Jew or not doesn't make much of a difference in this style of music. It's mostly a bunch of unintelligent crap geared towards the mainstream Urban culture. There are a few exceptions where sometimes a song is really good but that is not common. This kind of thing is not what we will find in a gentile Pagan society (I would hope) if you listen to it that is ok but at least be willing to admit there is better music out there.
I mean, just look at the damn dude, he looks disgusting, it’s one of those people you see and think to yourself: “Now this is a ‘thing’ society should get rid off to make it better” haha

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back