Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question: How to occult mind wipe?

Alek666

Hello, well I am curious of the method of occult mind wipe. I have seen some things I wish to unsee and have experiences I do not want. I have heard this talked about on one of the pages of joy of satan webpage but only briefly.
All I have found is some silly tinctures online.

Erasing your memories is just escapism, what you need to do is acknowledge those events and understand and accept them and then move on. If it’s something you would prefered not to do promess to yourself not to do that again.

In a trance, I visualize the memory and watch it disintegrate. Similar visualization to the RTR letters.

Depending on the emotional Impact and information makes it easier or difficult for me to forget.

Void meditation exercise helps on keeping me unattached to the unwanted memory.

Aquarius said:
Erasing your memories is just escapism, what you need to do is acknowledge those events and understand and accept them and then move on. If it’s something you would prefered not to do promess to yourself not to do that again.
Aquarius I have literally seen everything and these things are things I will never understand ever. There is no need to think of these things as it always comes back to me. It would definitely help that one knows how to do some sort of memory wipe. I don't need this and they are a traumatic experience. I find these events always coming back frequently. If there is a way to do this we need to know about it, like I said HPS posted about this but didn't show how. I have actually went crazy I have had the police called on me because I said something can't remember what I said but I changed it to I said I was a pedo with my mind 2 years ago and thought nothing much of it. Next thing I know the cops are there talking to me asking me how I'm doing and saying "he said he was a pedo." they're saying at the front door. Which isn't true, I just had changed what I said. I have had people actually walk away talking to me because I had embarrassing thoughts and I changed what I said they were like ook... This is actually something that is happening still. The mind has to be clean for a clean soul, This is a bunch of shit!
I've already lost my honor due to being put away when I was fine and was not crazy at all, christians saying they were scared of my life and pride there was nothing wrong with me and that was three years ago, while my pride was ruined because I was forced to stop fighting for satan for 2 weeks it was probably the hooknose nurse there had written down I was restrained and that I had talked to myself throughout the night which I was never ever confronted about and neither happened then I was actually completely normal.
It is fucking crazy that a christian recommended section 8 to be when I had my pride and honor 3 years ago. Well obviously hud programs are jewish because sadhana means goal path it's part of the 8 fold path. these programs ruin people identically to weed, What real man looks for a hud house and an easy way out!!! I talked to this christain today about this and he told me I have too much pride, because I still fail to accept the program because it is jewish and suicide. There is no such thing as too much pride ;) I can't believe this f^%$# shit I am not well. This information would help me very much. I just had a cat over trying to get it used to my place for about 3 hours and it was meowing all the while every second. I had knelt down and it came up to me but I knew it would keep meowing all the night, I had to just take the cat outside where it wanted to be. Bad night. The cat is cool outside but doesn't like to be inside I guess I wasted money on the food & litter. Have a Great day may you have high pride and honor. Goodnight.

Aquarius said:
Sorry the christian said he was scared for his life and that I had too much pride. Which makes me go mad because he threatened to kill me first, and put it in my head so I told him that then that's one of the things he puts in the petition. I feel well some of the time at least aquarius. and this story sounds like I was always crazy the point is 3 years ago I was fine it just seemed the christian ruined it and I was then lacking and slowed down because I had lost my diligence along with other things somewhere it was very very very difficult to get back up.

satanichonor said:
Aquarius said:
Sorry the christian said he was scared for his life and that I had too much pride. Which makes me go mad because he threatened to kill me first, and put it in my head so I told him that then that's one of the things he puts in the petition. I feel well some of the time at least aquarius. and this story sounds like I was always crazy the point is 3 years ago I was fine it just seemed the christian ruined it and I was then lacking and slowed down because I had lost my diligence along with other things somewhere it was very very very difficult to get back up.
You have to snap back to reality and ground yourself, do a lot of cleaning and void meditation.

satanichonor said:
Aquarius said:

What happened to and is happening to you is what we call 'hangups'. Hangups are anything that spiritually affects us in a bad way long-term, and it doesn't even have to be an event, it can be a negative relationship, it can be a bully from your past, something that makes you feel horrible or gives you anxiety, dread or some sort of powerful negative emotion when you think about it. These are things that 'stain' our soul in a sense and they are actually horrible links of negative energy on the astral that torture us, it can be logically and astrally explained.

What you need to do is free yourself, not forget. When you completely free yourself of this hangup/trauma, it will have zero affect on you and you will not find yourself thinking about it all the time if at all. Here is what I do to to free myself of these kinds of things, and if it works for me, it will work for you, the thing is though while you're doing this you will have to face it head on. In order to get rid of these things you have to bring your attention to it, and I know it's not easy but if you want to get rid of it, you first have to face your fears and 'look' at it, it's part of the process and I understand the struggle of it if it's something bad enough, I've been there.

First you need to find a nice space to yourself where you won't be bothered, don't let anything distract you like a phone, movie or video; you can have music playing in the background if you want though so long as it doesn't have lyrics/singing and it's not going to ruin your focus. Sometimes music helps to either get you relaxed or to psyche you up. Personally I put on some epic battle music or something that makes me feel powerful for these kinds of things, heh.

Now look 'into' yourself, you can have your eyes open or closed, whichever helps you visualize and focus better, it's different for everyone, personally for me more often than not I do it better with my eyes open but that's just me. Focus on your soul and see it in a bright golden brilliance. Focus on this for a while. Then I want you to look around your soul for the negative energy link of the trauma that is causing you all this strife. It will look like a string of grey or bad energy that's latched itself onto your soul like a leech, don't try to make it, it's already there, just turn your attention to it and focus on it, you will automatically find it and 'see' it in your visualization.

Now your job here is to destroy that link and detach it from yourself because this link is the 'feed' of negativity from that event. You can do this whatever way works as most effective for you. You can cut it at the base, you can rip it off, you can burn it with blue fire and destroy it completely. I personally completely destroy it with blue fire and burn it away, making the link snap away and out of soul, retreating back to whence it came and it's no longer attached to me. Know and believe that as you destroy and detach the link from your soul, that the trauma and negativity it was feeding is no longer there to affect you you and you are no longer connected to it, because that feed is no longer there. You have completely disconnected yourself from it.

Now sometimes these things can actually be fixed in a single session if you're powerful enough, but I want you to know that it's normal for you if you still feel the negative affects of the event for a little while or if it seems to come back to you again either later in the day or after some time, because this working is something you need to repeat consistently at least twice or more every day, because it takes a while to enforce what you want. It's like training a dog, you have to keep enforcing the action until the energy realizes "Oh, he keeps detaching this thing from him... so we're NOT supposed to let this thing attach to him again and we need to stop it from coming back? Alright, let's make sure it doesn't reattach then." And after each session you should vibrate the SOWILO rune into your soul at least 10 times or a multiple of 10 times to clean it further, and then I want you to do the aura of protection meditation until you feel it is powerful enough and you are sufficiently protected.

As the days go on of you consistently detaching yourself from this hangup, and don't worry about how long it's taking you to completely free yourself from it, the amount of work it takes varies depending on how bad the hangup is and it can go from a few days to weeks, to a month or more, it's like physical therapy, it will take time, but as you keep doing it CONSISTENTLY after a time, you will realize the thoughts about it come less and less until you no longer think about it at all, and the affect it has on you will be less and less until it doesn't bother you and you don't even care about it anymore. You could be completely free of it sooner than you think too, it all depends. This is also a similar method I've used in the past to detach bonds with people that I cared about but did harm to me. I used to care about someone who emotionally hurt me all the time and guilt-tripped me a lot, I used to want to protect them, but then I did this same method to destroy the bonds and now I don't care if they get hurt or killed and I haven't seen their ass in years.

Now I know from my experience these links can be stubborn in the detaching process, it can take some willpower to get that darn thing off of you, especially if it's a strong connection. This is why I say you can try any safe and healthy methods you need to to try and detach the link, hell you can visualize a dragon breathing blue fire on the link and making the link freak out and retreat off of you, the methods are very flexible. Now once the link is detached don't just leave it hanging there around you, you need to get rid of it. Command it to get away from you or send a line of blue fire down it to destroy it completely in entirety. I've told negative links that I've freed myself of to go and attach itself to somebody else that I hate, and because I have such confidence in my abilities, it does exactly what it is told.

You do have control over these things, you just need to put in the work and BELIEVE in your capabilities. If you need any further information or if you have any questions regarding this, feel free to come and ask me.

satanichonor said:
Hello, well I am curious of the method of occult mind wipe. I have seen some things I wish to unsee and have experiences I do not want. I have heard this talked about on one of the pages of joy of satan webpage but only briefly.
All I have found is some silly tinctures online.
what horrible thing to do to your self,if you wipe your mind they will not totally disappear,they may dissapear from your concious mind but not your unconscious mind and you can still end up remember them again.it's not worth it,only CIA operatives and other melavolent ets do this to hide information.
what ever horrible thing you saw I don't know but you have to deal with it and fill your mind with other things like meditation and such and in time it will be like nothing when it comes up,it won't provoke such emotional reaction any longer until it will just fade completely

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back