Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sigil within rectangular shape ok ?

GG Allin

I know circels are forbidden but what about other shapes ? (it´s important for a projekt, thx in advance)

Aquarius said:
What about leaving the sigils as they are.

its for a art projekt the edge will be the same material whith which the sigil will be made.

as an exampel similar to a carpet

Teppich+Gothia+in+Blaugr%25FCn.jpg

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

its for a art projekt the edge will be the same material whith which the sigil will be made.

Oh so like the image of the sigil on a carpet? that’s respectful to the God as people will be stepping on it...

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

Oh so like the image of the sigil on a carpet? that’s respectful to the God as people will be stepping on it...

so I gess as long no one is stepping on it the rectangular shape is ok. I did write similar, not, I want to produce a carpet xD.

Sigil within a shape is fine, like, having it on a piece of paper or artwork that is cut into a shape around it. It's only when a circle is purposefully drawn around it to bind it that is not good.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back