Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Most important exercises

Peter

Greetings to all Satanic Sisters and Brothers!

Forgive me, I don't speak English well.

My problem is that I think I want to do too many exercises at once.

I want to put together a daily routine that provides balanced, powerful, fast development and leads me quickly to Magnum Opus.

My current daily routine:

-Meditation 1 hour (weekly exercises)
-Mantras 20 minutes (chakras mantras according to the day of the given chakra and other mantras)
-Pranayamas 20 minutes (more important breathing exercises)
-Magic 20-30 minutes (personality development exercises, for example MUNKA mantra)

Physical exercise:

-Calisthenics Workouts (during the week) - 20 minutes
-5 Tibetan Rites (daily) - 15 minutes
-Chi Kung practices (on the weekend) - 30 minutes
-Kundalini Yoga kriyas (a given kriya for 40 days, daily) - 25-30 minutes
-The Ten Tibetan Breaths (on the weekend) - 20 minutes
-Satyananda Yoga practices (I don't know when yet)
-Yoga in Daily Life practies (I don't know when yet)
-Swimming (sometimes)
-Running (sometimes)

A total of 200-240 minutes of exercise per day. It's just a plan, I can't always make it!

Does this make sense at all? Unfortunately I'm a perfectionist.
It takes too much time in the daily routine, but I feel that only this can bring serious results.

What tips can you give me to help me grow fast?

Is it so important to do so many kinds of yoga? What if I did more meditation instead? Wouldn't I develop faster?

Or how much sense does it make to practice Chi Kung? What if I did pranayamas instead of Chi Kung exercises? Wouldn't I be ahead?

So the point is that my daily routine should be 100% effective, but still balanced!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Use your intuition and think about what you really need, you don’t need 200 minutes of exercise everyday, you’re just going to burn yourself.
Meditation and yoga are the most important.

Look into the 40 day meditation program from HP HC. The most important essentials are outlined there (link in my signature).

Prioritize Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga above all other exercises. These two are the most powerful you can do and take a combined total of about 1 hour daily. Do not switch up the positions every 40 days, just stick to the pdf and apply your perfectionistic drive to doing it as accurately as possible.

Keep bodily exercise (weight lifting, situps pushups squars, calisthenics, etc etc) to 15 - 60 minutes daily at most unless you have tons of time every day. My workout takes like 20 minutes and it's more than enough. Just simple pullups, pushups, situps, squats, and some stretching afterwards to relax the muscles.

Try to include slow, defined movements in your workout as well as quick, motion-based movements. For example 10 slow push-up where you pay big attention to detail, and then 10 fast pushups where your main focus is on keeping your body in proper form despite the increased speed. Idk the science behind it but I think it trains different muscle groups or something. Either way it works great from my own experience.

Shael said:
Look into the 40 day meditation program from HP HC. The most important essentials are outlined there (link in my signature).

Prioritize Kundalini Yoga and Hatha Yoga above all other exercises. These two are the most powerful you can do and take a combined total of about 1 hour daily. Do not switch up the positions every 40 days, just stick to the pdf and apply your perfectionistic drive to doing it as accurately as possible.

Keep bodily exercise (weight lifting, situps pushups squars, calisthenics, etc etc) to 15 - 60 minutes daily at most unless you have tons of time every day. My workout takes like 20 minutes and it's more than enough. Just simple pullups, pushups, situps, squats, and some stretching afterwards to relax the muscles.

Try to include slow, defined movements in your workout as well as quick, motion-based movements. For example 10 slow push-up where you pay big attention to detail, and then 10 fast pushups where your main focus is on keeping your body in proper form despite the increased speed. Idk the science behind it but I think it trains different muscle groups or something. Either way it works great from my own experience.
And a lot of cleaning. Returning curses 1 and 2 does both cleaning and protection. It has been explained before that cleaning help open the chakras and then you can empower them more.

they get paid to destroy their body. if you dont let your body rest and think you can continuously push and push and push, your literally tearing your body apart from all the physical stress. if weightlifters and athletes did yoga, there would be no such thing as the harmful degenerative affects on the body years later because of the constant stress and strain.

a weight lifter i once knew actually had a kidney remove. he was in magazines in his "prime" then his body went to shit.

Length said:
they get paid to destroy their body. if you dont let your body rest and think you can continuously push and push and push, your literally tearing your body apart from all the physical stress. if weightlifters and athletes did yoga, there would be no such thing as the harmful degenerative affects on the body years later because of the constant stress and strain.

a weight lifter i once knew actually had a kidney remove. he was in magazines in his "prime" then his body went to shit.

I was watching some YouTube vids on the legendary bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman.

He wouldn't stop training even though the weight pushed the vertebrae in his spine together.

After a couple spinal operations he's disabled in constant pain and permanently confined to a wheelchair.

So sometimes it can be better to not push too hard. Steady wins the race.

Personal Growth said:
Length said:

He wouldn't stop training even though the weight pushed the vertebrae in his spine together.

After a couple spinal operations he's disabled in constant pain and permanently confined to a wheelchair.

Its time to join the Turtle club

Length said:
Personal Growth said:
Length said:

Aye the Tortoise and the Hare parable. Indeed.

And KISS: keep it simple sausage.

I learnt from work not to work too hard because I burned out.

So making it manageable is what counts.

Consistency is key so don't overwhelm yourself.

Personal Growth said:
Length said:
Personal Growth said:

Aye the Tortoise and the Hare parable. Indeed.

And KISS: keep it simple sausage.

I learnt from work not to work too hard because I burned out.

So making it manageable is what counts.

Consistency is key so don't overwhelm yourself.

Agreed. i wrote a poem before in regards to what you said. within the poem is a great lesson of enjoying life which is why in another post i mentioned to go out and do something like movies, park, or whatever. I stated that i wish "i had drink and slept some more" meaning the lesson from a sermon of HP Maxine Dietrich which stated to do something physical to take yourself away from meditation and stuff at times. to burn is to scar yourself which might take time to heal which is going to take even more time away from you. I think the turtle as well as the Sloth works well. No wonder Sloth is a sin.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back