Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Incubus

RoseWolf

I asked Father Satan for an Incubus because I was ready and willing to commit.
And no, i didn't rush into it. I've been working on myself and have matured in many places in my life. ^^ It's something i have thought about for years now but i had some places i needed to work on first.
But it is totally up to Father Satan if He is ok with it. : )

Whilst during asking, i felt something positive. It was a positive feeling from Him.
And i had some signs as well.
Is it a good thing ? I feel positive that I do have a Demon Lover because I have been getting signs.

I just want to learn about having an Incubus.
These questions may seem silly but I dont know how it really works yet.

Is it possible that you can get married and have kids with them if all the Gods did come back to Earth in future time?

I just want to hear your knowledge and experience that i need to learn since I'm new to this.

And anything about enemy attack if they do interfere?

^^ Thnx for reading and hope to hear from you even if it is not the feedback I expect xd

RoseWolf said:
Whilst during asking, i felt something positive. It was a positive feeling from Him.
And i had some signs as well.
Is it a good thing ? I feel positive that I do have a Demon Lover because I have been getting signs.

I just want to learn about having an Incubus.
These questions may seem silly but I dont know how it really works yet.
I can try to answer some questions you may have. But keep in mind that experiences vary based on the individual, so do not go into this with any specific expectations.

RoseWolf said:
Is it possible that you can get married and have kids with them if all the Gods did come back to Earth in future time?
In the case of a monogamous relationship, this is not only "possible" but actually extremely likely, yes.

RoseWolf said:
I just want to hear your knowledge and experience that i need to learn since I'm new to this.
I do not have the time to write anything super-detailed to address all the most common questions, but feel free to ask about specific things you are wondering about and I will reply.

RoseWolf said:
And anything about enemy attack if they do interfere?
From my personal experience, it is very common that the enemy does indeed attack you while you try to interact with your lover. However, something interesting that I noticed, is that after I had advanced to a certain level, I have been able to focus on my Succubus to such a degree that no enemies were able to interfere anymore.
The conclusion I drew from this is that the enemy can only interfere with these things if you have personal uncertainties, fears, doubts, hangups, traumas, and so on in relation to partners, sex, sexuality, and/or the astral. So if you want a smooth and safe experience, it might be a good idea to do a working to remove any such hangups you have within yourself (if any).

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. :)

Thanks for the reply. ^^
I thought my post didnt go through xd so i got abit worried

I just need to focus on concentration and focus alot more since my mind does get active at night and ends up thinking of something else usually. So it gets abit challenging to tune in and gets distracting.
Especially when full moon is coming. My mind doesnt seem to relax during that time.

I also need to open my soul which i am currently doing.
I have worked on my my astral eyes for 4 months and my third eye and my 6th chakra. Next I'll be working on my Crown chakra. I'm still going to work on my Astral eyes throughout this year. I have had some little results from it.

I want to work on my my other astral senses like astral touch and hearing. Dunno which ones I'll start first xd

I did ask for Him to see what he looks like but i do get images but not sure.
So is it ok if i imagine him what he'll look like out of my own imagination ? Because i think i struggle abit to see him.

RoseWolf said:
Thanks for the reply. ^^

I just need to focus on concentration and focus alot more since my mind does get active at night and ends up thinking of something else usually. So it gets abit challenging to tune in and gets distracting.
Especially when full moon is coming. My mind doesnt seem to relax during that time.

I have worked on my my astral eyes for 4 months and my third eye and my 6th chakra. Next I'll be working on my Crown chakra. I'm still going to work on my Astral eyes throughout this year. I have had some little results from it.

I want to work on my my other astral senses like astral touch and hearing. Dunno which ones I'll start first xd
I gave a detailed reply about astral senses here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22928&p=99915#p99915
Quick note on the yoga partition that I recommended there - you would do this right before doing a working for your astral senses, as an add-on. If you want to do the yoga stuff from there on it's own, you should lie down for a bit afterwards and program the energies to open your astral senses further. This is not necessary if you use it as an add-on however.

RoseWolf said:
So is it ok if i imagine him what he'll look like out of my own imagination ? Because i think i struggle abit to see him.
Yes, this is completely fine. Refer also to the Incubi & Succubi page on the JoS as this states the same thing. In the beginning it is completely fine to just visualize your "ideal" partner while masturbating to (or visualizing sex with) your lover. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Hope this helps you :)

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
Thanks for the reply. ^^

I gave a detailed reply about astral senses here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=22928&p=99915#p99915
Quick note on the yoga partition that I recommended there - you would do this right before doing a working for your astral senses, as an add-on. If you want to do the yoga stuff from there on it's own, you should lie down for a bit afterwards and program the energies to open your astral senses further. This is not necessary if you use it as an add-on however.

RoseWolf said:
Yes, this is completely fine. Refer also to the Incubi & Succubi page on the JoS as this states the same thing. In the beginning it is completely fine to just visualize your "ideal" partner while masturbating to (or visualizing sex with) your lover. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Hope this helps you :)

Thanks you ^^
I'll try those poses with vibrations out!
Suppose they'll help open my astral senses faster.

RoseWolf said:
Thanks you ^^
Make sure to do them either in combination with a working, or if you do them on their own to state an affirmation afterwards to empower your astral senses. :)

RoseWolf said:
Vaal said:
Length said:
spiritual sex is ....
Cool and good?
Length said:
spiritual sex is ....

Dont waste your time or someone else's time replying if you got nothing to say -_-
Dont care if you are so bored.
Dunno why your posts were approved.

You could have taken my reply in a variety of ways and if you didn't want to "waste time" you didn't have to spend time replying.

Length said:
You could have taken my reply in a variety of ways and if you didn't want to "waste time" you didn't have to spend time replying.
She spent time replying because your snarky little remark was annoying. Trying to sound "mysterious" and "wise" with small statements like that doesn't work. It just makes you look like an ass, that's all. Her reply wasnt to "waste time", but rather to encourage you to stop posting idiotic comments like this.

Shael said:
Length said:
She spent time replying because your snarky little remark was annoying. Trying to sound "mysterious" and "wise" with small statements like that doesn't work. It just makes you look like an ass, that's all. Her reply wasnt to "waste time", but rather to encourage you to stop posting idiotic comments like this.

wasnt trying to be "mysterious" or "wise". thats why i said you could have taken my comment in a variety of ways. assuming makes an -ass- out of -U -not -me.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
Thanks you ^^
Make sure to do them either in combination with a working, or if you do them on their own to state an affirmation afterwards to empower your astral senses. :)

Just to ask another question ?
It states in joyofsatan.org in Incubus/Suucubus section that you'll feel an electric energy up your spine when the demon comes to you at night.

I dont know what that feeling is like. I've felt a sexual electric feeling go up through out my body when i focus on him and after orgasm. Dunno if it's just me. xd

Is it normal for beginners that feeling that electric energy feeling to not come so soon ?

Maybe because I'm still not spiritually open enough to feel it. Not so sure what other signs to look for.

RoseWolf said:
Is it normal for beginners that feeling that electric energy feeling to not come so soon ?
This is completely normal. Don't worry. Experiences also vary heavily for each individual, so don't get discouraged just because you don't feel something that someome else felt. :)

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
This is completely normal. Don't worry. Experiences also vary heavily for each individual, so don't get discouraged just because you don't feel something that someome else felt. :)

Thanks you so much! You have been so helpful!
I feel relieved now.

I wish there some way I can give back to you ^^

RoseWolf said:
I feel relieved now.

I am glad I've been helpful to you.

No need to give back anything. Just keep advancing and fighting the enemy. I try to help people here with the aim of strengthening our family and helping us advance collectively. :)

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
I feel relieved now.

I am glad I've been helpful to you.

No need to give back anything. Just keep advancing and fighting the enemy. I try to help people here with the aim of strengthening our family and helping us advance collectively. :)

I would love if you gave back to me. screw the mess of not taking and being humble and polite. if i do something and in return you want and feel the need to pay me back, my hands are ready to take my reward.

just how you can give Satan and the Gods of Hell energy, you can as well do simple workings for your brethren in any way for their help, which can come as a myriad of things. if you dont want it, i would surely have it all.

Length said:
I would love if you gave back to me. screw the mess of not taking and being humble and polite. if i do something and in return you want and feel the need to pay me back, my hands are ready to take my reward.

just how you can give Satan and the Gods of Hell energy, you can as well do simple workings for your brethren in any way for their help, which can come as a myriad of things. if you dont want it, i would surely have it all.
Satan and the Gods are advanced enough to receive this energy and utilize it in a proper and efficient manner. I however, am not, and neither are you. Doing a working just to "thank" another member on here really isn't a very good idea at all. Gratitude towards other members is best applied towards keeping up the RTRs and staying strong in warfare and advancement in general. The time will come where we can give each other actual proper gifts, but right now it would just be wasteful to try this in 99% of cases. This is why I would never ask for someone to do a working for me as a "gift", as it will help me and our whole family 10x more if that person just focuses that energy into RTRs and/or personal advancement instead.
Later on when the enemy has been defeated or atleast severely weakened, I would of course also love to receive (and give) gifts to members. It's just not yet the time for these things.

Right now, the best we can do is to thank others for the help they give. And for me personally, hearing/knowing that I helped someone of our family, is more than enough.

Shael said:
Length said:

Satan and the Gods are advanced enough to receive this energy and utilize it in a proper and efficient manner. I however, am not, and neither are you. Doing a working just to "thank" another member on here really isn't a very good idea at all. Gratitude towards other members is best applied towards keeping up the RTRs and staying strong in warfare and advancement in general. The time will come where we can give each other actual proper gifts, but right now it would just be wasteful to try this in 99% of cases. This is why I would never ask for someone to do a working for me as a "gift", as it will help me and our whole family 10x more if that person just focuses that energy into RTRs and/or personal advancement instead.
Later on when the enemy has been defeated or atleast severely weakened, I would of course also love to receive (and give) gifts to members. It's just not yet the time for these things.

Right now, the best we can do is to thank others for the help they give. And for me personally, hearing/knowing that I helped someone of our family, is more than enough.

Nothings wrong with wanting to give back and thanking and been humble. I am just that type that believes in trade. Receive and give back. i am not that type that demands in return. Helping others is also enough for me. Makes me happy and thats enough for me too. :)
I am keeping up on the RvRs and advancing myself each day. ^^ If one fights for Humanity and advances oneself, that also a way to give back.
Im just saying that am grateful for the help.
No need to judge me or see me in a negative light.

RoseWolf said:
Nothings wrong with wanting to give back and thanking and been humble. I am just that type that believes in trade. Receive and give back. i am not that type that demands in return. Helping others is also enough for me. Makes me happy and thats enough for me too. :)
I am keeping up on the RvRs and advancing myself each day. ^^ If one fights for Humanity and advances oneself, that also a way to give back.
All good, I wasnt meaning to judge you at all. I think you are sweet actually. I was just replying to Length and trying to explain to him/her why it is not a good idea to throw around the concept of sending other SS energy as a way of thanks, atleast not yet. I think you are a really nice person for wanting to give back to others. :)

Shael said:
Length said:

You're absolute right. thank you for the bottom of my heart in that i wish to focus on not the actual benefit for my or any endeavor but instead something from which i participate in regularly. you might not understand here, im not dissing the RTR. infact i would like to say great job on doing it. great job meditating and keeping up the fight for the whole of humanity, this earth, and our individual peoples. you and everyone here who participates in this war are more then respected and honorable then all else for a long time. but... to say that i cant simply state an affirmation from energy given to me is absurd. i mean it must be really hard to program energy with affirmations or something. dont get me wrong, Satan and the Gods of Hell are extremely powerful and they're awesome. but handling a blessing as energy could simply be done with an affirmation.

i am not saying that the Gods of Hell dont have a network of things to handle energy besides affirmation. i mean you could use affirmations, stones, geometric drawing(sigils) *all of these affirmations in use(lol)*, and alot of other things that i know and some other thing that Satan has that im going to find out. .... easily and effortlessly(lol). doing a working for someone is technically what you do for yourself but to others. affirmations especially with someone who meditates regularly and is not weak on any level is your technical magick at work there. for example. after realizing that Maxine Dietrich, founder of the JoyofSatan, is responsible for its aftermath and its blessing to the world, how could you not want to say thanks or think positively. that positive energy can be programmed and sent out for any reason if you want to further tamper with it for the benefit. i think she and anyone and this regard would be more then grateful.

That at at least could take a min. literally. with the use of your mind you could go further. 3 min. five min. your positivity in this small regard works tremendously for yourself and recognition and inspires you to push forward naturally. for Maxine, it more positive energy that could affect her mood, her goals, her self in any positive way for her. i mean simply stating an affirmation works wonders and that can be 3 times. and sense thoughts are power and your visualization is all but another sense, seeing the outcome of what you want with it and the rest of your astral senses strengthens and brings it about just like its written on the joyofsatan. Astral senses by themselves works wonders.

my reply is me just realizing the programming of doing and not receiving. not wanting or asking for handouts or something in return. i guess we are all some disposable batteries without the time to venture in any of our natural strengths that keeps us bonded as a people, community, and team. i guess we all are supposed to do things from the luvly dubly joy of our wee bittle hearts and not take any in return because of whatever reason or that we are stern warriors who dont want to be recognized or compensated. you can think of this compensation as fuel, energy to burn and use as is or as directed if not wanting to change it. but as powerful engines we are, we dont need fuel right. i mean we are driving this planet in a whole nother direction, no time to stop at the gas station. no treats, no pampering either. we just go to drive off until we run out of fuel and become martyrs.

RoseWolf said:
Shael said:
Length said:

lol, RvRs

Length said:
It doesn't seem that you at all understand what I tried to tell you. Instead you're just throwing assumptions around and completely missing any and all point of my message.
Either way, you're free to do whatever you want to do, as long as it works for you. I'm not in the mood to try and explain it a second time.

Length said:
Shael said:
Length said:

You're absolute right. thank you for the bottom of my heart in that i wish to focus on not the actual benefit for my or any endeavor but instead something from which i participate in regularly. you might not understand here, im not dissing the RTR. infact i would like to say great job on doing it. great job meditating and keeping up the fight for the whole of humanity, this earth, and our individual peoples. you and everyone here who participates in this war are more then respected and honorable then all else for a long time. but... to say that i cant simply state an affirmation from energy given to me is absurd. i mean it must be really hard to program energy with affirmations or something. dont get me wrong, Satan and the Gods of Hell are extremely powerful and they're awesome. but handling a blessing as energy could simply be done with an affirmation.

i am not saying that the Gods of Hell dont have a network of things to handle energy besides affirmation. i mean you could use affirmations, stones, geometric drawing(sigils) *all of these affirmations in use(lol)*, and alot of other things that i know and some other thing that Satan has that im going to find out. .... easily and effortlessly(lol). doing a working for someone is technically what you do for yourself but to others. affirmations especially with someone who meditates regularly and is not weak on any level is your technical magick at work there. for example. after realizing that Maxine Dietrich, founder of the JoyofSatan, is responsible for its aftermath and its blessing to the world, how could you not want to say thanks or think positively. that positive energy can be programmed and sent out for any reason if you want to further tamper with it for the benefit. i think she and anyone and this regard would be more then grateful.

That at at least could take a min. literally. with the use of your mind you could go further. 3 min. five min. your positivity in this small regard works tremendously for yourself and recognition and inspires you to push forward naturally. for Maxine, it more positive energy that could affect her mood, her goals, her self in any positive way for her. i mean simply stating an affirmation works wonders and that can be 3 times. and sense thoughts are power and your visualization is all but another sense, seeing the outcome of what you want with it and the rest of your astral senses strengthens and brings it about just like its written on the joyofsatan. Astral senses by themselves works wonders.

my reply is me just realizing the programming of doing and not receiving. not wanting or asking for handouts or something in return. i guess we are all some disposable batteries without the time to venture in any of our natural strengths that keeps us bonded as a people, community, and team. i guess we all are supposed to do things from the luvly dubly joy of our wee bittle hearts and not take any in return because of whatever reason or that we are stern warriors who dont want to be recognized or compensated. you can think of this compensation as fuel, energy to burn and use as is or as directed if not wanting to change it. but as powerful engines we are, we dont need fuel right. i mean we are driving this planet in a whole nother direction, no time to stop at the gas station. no treats, no pampering either. we just go to drive off until we run out of fuel and become martyrs.

My reply reminds me of anime and how the heroes dont take the gifts from the townspeople or locals because they did it for the kindness of their heart or and/or their "more than that"- excepting gifts or whatnot. then later on in the chapters, guess what happens, they run into periods where they have to scavenge and hunt, or even ask for favors when they could have gotten everything right then and there if they wasnt being jeebooish.

Shael said:
RoseWolf said:
All good, I wasnt meaning to judge you at all. I think you are sweet actually. I was just replying to Length and trying to explain to him/her why it is not a good idea to throw around the concept of sending other SS energy as a way of thanks, atleast not yet. I think you are a really nice person for wanting to give back to others. :)

Was just saying. I dont like conflicts here
-_-
I just felt there was a misunderstanding

Length said:
RoseWolf said:
Shael said:

lol, RvRs

Lol what ? RvR = ReVerse Ritual. Did i wrote it wrong ? xd
well, Keep up the Final Reverse Ritual brother/sister ^^

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

RoseWolf said:
Was just saying. I dont like conflicts here
-_-
I just felt there was a misunderstanding
You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry. There will always be people around trying to stir up conflict. What's important is just to stay civil and address things in a mature manner. :)

RoseWolf said:
Length said:
RoseWolf said:

lol, RvRs

Lol what ? RvR = ReVerse Ritual. Did i wrote it wrong ? xd
well, Keep up the Final Reverse Ritual brother/sister ^^

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Lol. RTR, Reverse Torah Ritual,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back