Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drawing in energy, breathing exercises

Darksage666

Guys you remember when HPS Maxine said that drawing in energy around children and animals can drain them?
Is it okay to do this around adults? Does it still drain them to any extent?

If not Why are children and adults different like this spiritually speaking?

I think it is different because adults would realize when their energy is being drained and would move away from you while you do it. Also adults are more resilient and protected I think, so it would affect them less by default. That's just my personal thoughts.

Shael said:
I think it is different because adults would realize when their energy is being drained and would move away from you while you do it. Also adults are more resilient and protected I think, so it would affect them less by default. That's just my personal thoughts.

Thank you Shael, I was wondering because I’m thinking about teaching breathing excercises to someone in my family (whom is an adult) for the health benefits. But when I really think about it, I’m wondering if this is a good idea or a bad idea because they will be empowering the dirt in their soul as well when they do this right and I don’t know if I’ll be able to teach them how to push the dirt out.

Darksage666 said:
Shael said:

Thank you Shael, I was wondering because I’m thinking about teaching breathing excercises to someone in my family (whom is an adult) for the health benefits. But when I really think about it, I’m wondering if this is a good idea or a bad idea because they will be empowering the dirt in their soul as well when they do this right and I don’t know if I’ll be able to teach them how to push the dirt out.
Better not if they don’t clean themselves. They are gonna empower their negative karma too if they don’t use affirmations.

Darksage666 said:
Shael said:

Give them a simple affirmation that they have to state 9 times after doing the exercise. Like "In a positive way for me, I am happy and healthy." No need to get fancy with the affirmation, as too long ones could discourage them from using it out of laziness. As long as the energy is programmed positively, no dirt will be empowered.

Shael said:
Pranayama affirmation

(I like the affirmation you wrote "In a positive way, I am happy and healthy")

Well it's ironic you mention that because I recently been doing some pranayama. 55x3 Kapahlbati, Humming x5, Cat hiss glottis x5, Kumbahka x6/x6, Cobra hiss breath x5(https://neigong.net/2009/05/29/cobra-breathing-exercise/, Anuloma Viloma x10(I kinda did my own and do double hold 4 in, 6 hold, 4 ex, 6 hold, in other words hold at top and bottom) and finally complete yogic x5.

I'm not sure if that is enough pranayama or what. I have seen others do more like one member doing 15 minutes of alternative nostril(anuloma) but I think the general consensus of pranayama is short and steady plus since the energy is affirmed you don't need mega reps.

But that is where it comes in, affirmation. What would be the best affirmation for pranayama?

The funny part is reading over the pranayama page you COULD in theory use multiple affirmations. For example Alternative nostrol(Anuloma) brings balance and purification of nadis, so wouldn't that be a separate affirmation unto the pranayama session itself?

If we ignore the specifics of that one. The only other affirmation that I can come up with is "In a safe, healthy, constructive, and positive manner for me my vrill is permanently amplifying".

Lately I've just been using the pranayama and then performing an orange aura of attraction with affirmation for a specific object I want, I guess the pranayamic energies get programmed into that orange aura.(Like some members state do certain meditations to boost other meditations. In other words amplify the vril beforehand to use a mantra and use the vril boost, to boost the effects.)

But either way I'm at a loss as to what to program pranayama for, like I said I know it's not fixed to simply amplifying vril, that happens automatically, I guess by affirming permanent amplification I'm kinda doing a boxers one-two punch breathing in prana and affirming to boost it. But it kinda happens with me and Yoga, what to affirm, what exactly am I supposed to program.

Unless it's one of those things that doesn't matter use it for whatever you want to affirm. The actions you did boost your body, what you use the energy doesn't matter to what things you want or need.

Shael said:
Darksage666 said:
Shael said:

Give them a simple affirmation that they have to state 9 times after doing the exercise. Like "In a positive way for me, I am happy and healthy." No need to get fancy with the affirmation, as too long ones could discourage them from using it out of laziness. As long as the energy is programmed positively, no dirt will be empowered.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the time and advice. Shael, with the answer you’ve given me though it makes me question of what I’ve been doing is wrong or not. I used to program my energy every time after my meditation and yoga sessions but now I do the Final RTR instead. I’ve been aware for the negative karma/dirt part but I haven’t experienced anything negative yet.
So is this okay to do and do I still advance like this or is this kind of ‘eating’ the energy I’m raising and should be programmed when it comes to my advancement instead?

Gear88 said:
Unless it's one of those things that doesn't matter use it for whatever you want to affirm. The actions you did boost your body, what you use the energy doesn't matter to what things you want or need.
This. It doesn't really matter what you affirm it to do. You're free to choose whatever. Personally I'd recommend either an affirmation to generally improve yourself (getting rid of traumas, blockages, hangups) or doing the breathing exercise as an add-on before some kind of working you do. Like if you are doing a Munka working or smth, you can first do the breathing exercise and then immediately afterwards begin the working. The affirmation at the end of it will serve to program the energies. You can also do it before your RTR as well. There's many options. Just make sure you stay focused and don't get distracted, as otherwise some energies will dissipate.

Darksage666 said:
Thank you guys, I appreciate the time and advice. Shael, with the answer you’ve given me though it makes me question of what I’ve been doing is wrong or not. I used to program my energy every time after my meditation and yoga sessions but now I do the Final RTR instead. I’ve been aware for the negative karma/dirt part but I haven’t experienced anything negative yet.
So is this okay to do and do I still advance like this or is this kind of ‘eating’ the energy I’m raising and should be programmed when it comes to my advancement instead?
This is completely fine, don't worry. The important part is that you stay focused during and after your yoga/breathing exercises, and with that focus begin whatever working you want to use the energies for (in this case the RTR). Stay focused all the way through the RTR and then program the energies with the affirmation of it.
If you do it like this then no energies are lost. It just further empowers the RTR, which helps our cause in eradicating the enemy, and also removes curses from yourself which helps you to advance much faster. :)

You shouldn't be taking up energies into yourself around anybody in my opinion. Most people have never meditated a day in their life and are full of negative nasty energy you risk pulling into yourself.

I never do breathing excercises in any public space. It instantly makes me want to cough, like I'm breathing in just pure pollution.

Draining people is harmful to them and the reason you should avoid doing that to children is obvious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back