Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The keys Of Solomon

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
Hey friends question, is there any good Satanic resources that I can find on the Keys Of Solomon? I thought I seen some on the JoS website but I can't back track it at the moment. Plus what is the history and usage behind the Keys Of Solomon that anyone can give me? Or, are they all just jewish garbage? Thanks in advance.

Don't even try that kind of stuff. It is very insulting to the God's and Satan. Anything where you are invoking enemy entities and energies for anything is bad I believe they use Jewish God names names of angels and Jewish Kabbalah stuff in there (and possibly even prayers to Jewsus) if you knew anything and even read just a little of the Key of Solomon you would know the answer to this question (to be honest I took one look at this thing and knew it was nonsense a long time ago it had some prayers to angels from what I remember I did not read much of it) It is very dangerous not to mention the God's are not bound to any enemy entities nothing will protect you if you make them angry. Just use the Joy of Satan stuff. Be respectful in seeking to gain a relationship with the God's and assistance if you so desire be willing to give something in return like Hoodedcobra did with that sermon and dedicate before doing so and you will be fine and be very happy without any danger to yourself at all as long as you are gentile.

it is true before i became a jos member i researched these tools an they do have names of angels thoughtforms and names of the jewish god best to stay away. if you use them an the demons your just asking for problems i had a number of things go wrong with me an it was because of these seals but just to let you know if you use them you will be summoning jewish thoughtforms which will do you harm along with what the above post said our gods don't like these seals either so you'll be making enemy's on both sides

slyscorpion said:
Don't even try that kind of stuff. It is very insulting to the God's and Satan. Anything where you are invoking enemy entities and energies for anything is bad I believe they use Jewish God names names of angels and Jewish Kabbalah stuff in there (and possibly even prayers to Jewsus) if you knew anything and even read just a little of the Key of Solomon you would know the answer to this question (to be honest I took one look at this thing and knew it was nonsense a long time ago it had some prayers to angels from what I remember I did not read much of it) It is very dangerous not to mention the God's are not bound to any enemy entities nothing will protect you if you make them angry. Just use the Joy of Satan stuff. Be respectful in seeking to gain a relationship with the God's and assistance if you so desire be willing to give something in return like Hoodedcobra did with that sermon and dedicate before doing so and you will be fine and be very happy without any danger to yourself at all as long as you are gentile.

Damn, thanks. By all means I will not read or use anything from the keys of Solomon. Thanks in advance.

Go straight to him ?

Start studying him in common manner, and start trying to get telepathic communication to him, or what kind of communication you prefer to use

I can confirm that he is "alive" may be more like system, than being, but still i would go straight to him if you are intrested in his work

nam kra said:
Go straight to him ?

Start studying him in common manner, and start trying to get telepathic communication to him, or what kind of communication you prefer to use

I can confirm that he is "alive" may be more like system, than being, but still i would go straight to him if you are intrested in his work
"Him"? It* never existed, and these keys are evil magic/destructive energies and are against Satan, the Gods and Goddesses, and us. "Sol", "Om" and "On" are from different languages, and all mean "Sun".

FancyMancy said:
nam kra said:
Go straight to him ?

"Him"? It* never existed, and these keys are evil magic/destructive energies and are against Satan, the Gods and Goddesses, and us. "Sol", "Om" and "On" are from different languages, and all mean "Sun".

It's true, I recently researched the lesser keys of Solomon. And their all jewish infested. Its very sad that the jews corrupted everything.

And "FancyMancy" your right, Solomon means SUN. Sadly the jews corrupted this. Thank you for your wisdom on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back