Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Binding spell ISA + HAGL

SS.

14 September is full moon and im planning on starting a 40 day bind spell, i wanted to know whether amplifying ISA with HAGL is good idea, in terms of really amplifying the ISA or just being a pointless addition

Hagl, no. Gebo is used in addition: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also, by planning on doing it for 40 days, you are already putting yourself in the mindset that it will take that long and therefore be difficult to do and take a lot of your time and energy. Don't set out to do it for that long. Set out to do it for a few days, then do more if you feel it is needed, and increase by increments. So, if 1 day leaves you feeling like it needs more, then try 3, and after that, go to 9.

By starting it with the intention of doing it for 40, then you will not be successful in only a few days. And what if it only takes 3 or 9 days, then you continue on? Not necessary. Magick relies on our intention, if your intention is that it is a huge task that you can't carry out quickly, then that is what it will be.

Magick is right-brained. Use your intuition and be open to change.

Lydia said:
Hagl, no. Gebo is used in addition: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Also, by planning on doing it for 40 days, you are already putting yourself in the mindset that it will take that long and therefore be difficult to do and take a lot of your time and energy. Don't set out to do it for that long. Set out to do it for a few days, then do more if you feel it is needed, and increase by increments. So, if 1 day leaves you feeling like it needs more, then try 3, and after that, go to 9.

By starting it with the intention of doing it for 40, then you will not be successful in only a few days. And what if it only takes 3 or 9 days, then you continue on? Not necessary. Magick relies on our intention, if your intention is that it is a huge task that you can't carry out quickly, then that is what it will be.

Magick is right-brained. Use your intuition and be open to change.
Thanks, good suggestion, Before reading this I thought that bindings have to be done for 40 days and it always turned me off to have to waste 40 days for pieces of shit.

Alright lydia thanks for advice i get what you mean, i read somewhere (cant quote tho) that by doing binding spell for 40 days you make it permanent.

SS. said:
Alright lydia thanks for advice i get what you mean, i read somewhere (cant quote tho) that by doing binding spell for 40 days you make it permanent.
Hey, 40 days is for other kind of workings, like healing or money workings for example.and it makes it ingrained in the soul.
You don’t wanna use 40 damn days to detach from pieces of shit, they are weak and you can detach from them easily.

I think this is the extention part of highpreitess sermon on the power of known and satanist divination ,you are very excellent satanist beside high preist ,please always post anything in your arsenal to educate us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back