Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Swedish Town Bankrupt caused by Immigrants

Gerecht Ror

I haven't been able to find this news on the web, but it appeared on a paper Italian newspaper right today :

"Filipstadt Town (Sweden) is facing a heavy financial crisis, caused by not-qualified immigrants who live on state aids; situation worsens because of emigration of qualified Swedish people. According to town hall, at least 80% of immigrants in unenployed and lives thanks to welfare"

The situation is I saw the very same going not in towns, but in whole islands, and whole locales, with my own eyes. From decent place to Detroit without the buildings completely gone, in less than two years.

This is only to be expected and it will worsen and worsen, if one finds themselves in the middle of this, MOVE AWAY or do anything you can do to keep safe.

This won't work for the jews on long term. If the situation gets worse, the government will be forced to do something about the immigrants. Either kick them out, cut their aid, either force them to work. Third option is not reliable because they are unskilled and do not speak the language neither. Maybe there aren't even enough jobs for them.

Basically after being told of what happened in specific towns and specific cases like WHOLE ISLANDS, where the people literally were ransacked and were threatened by the authorities to NOT report any of it [even journalists were removed from said Islands so that no news would ever leak], I am starting to believe all of this is merely being done to actually create social collapse, suffering, and not for any other reason.

This will collapse economies and also it will collapse Europe's system of supporting the people who are less able, we don't mean leeches we mean actual people who are left out of job or are unemployed for a while etc.

The race mixing plan doesn't even work with them, nobody wants to breed with migrants, except of some stupid individuals, who may just fuck around with them but never really breed in the end.

This is just a plan for larger social collapse. They also know that these people aren't going to accept to work when they are cashing in eternally huge amounts of money without doing anything. So even if they had a stupid plan such as "lets bring them in to slave for the jew", this isn't going to work either.

You cannot really 'force' them to work as they can just refuse. It appears they want to collapse the welfare state which for now was saving millions of people of unemployed or actually suffering people, ransacking countries of their financial reserves, and creating a situation of perpetual taxation of the working class to serve the new "Chosen people" they are bringing in, insofar this is aligned to the purpose of general collapse.

It's all going to backfire really big time, and this will cause chaos and misery.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
]I am starting to believe all of this is merely being done to actually create social collapse, suffering, and not for any other reason.
I think that's the purpose. Squeeze the state of it's welfare and push extreme poverty to disarm the natives of everything they have (jobs, houses, electronics, internet access etc.) so they will become so desperate and begging for help that will create the perfect environment for a communist takeover, as a "solution" of the jews to the chaos created by themselves. People as well in these conditions will be way more weaker than they are now. Apparently the collaps of economies is a typical jewish plan of creating a problem and bringing a solution.

The race mixing plan doesn't even work with them, nobody wants to breed with migrants, except of some stupid individuals, who may just fuck around with them but never really breed in the end. [/quote]
I see a lot of retards that race mix themselves, but indeed less mixed race families. I tend to believe that these people who are race mixing are emotionally unstable and have a fear for being alone, to the point that they will prefer a relation with someone from another race even if they don't like him/her rather than nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back