Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've been seeing a lot of the number 6, is this bad?

Grin

I know the enemy uses it for their number but I can't remember why, if I remember correctly 66 is the number of the forever prisoner or something and 666 is Satan's number of perfection and immorality, correct me if I'm wrong on that one. But I've habitually come to see 6 a lot, what would happen if I kept focusing on it? I think I'm over thinking it but I'll try to break it.

Hail the Gods ⛧

If I am not mistaken 66 is the number of Spititual incompleteness, 666 being Spiritual perfection.
In my experience often seeing 6 might be a message from your Mind advising Saturn (6) Energies are against you for some reasons? (Transits, curses...). Just wondering.
Also being obsessed about a number can bring the number to your attention more than often with no apparent reason, as the Minds comcentrates on it.

I don't think it's anything wrong or bad. Remember just because the enemy uses numerology for example 8 in Islam for violence and hatred. Doesn't mean it's bad, evil, malefic, or baneful.

6 is hard work through labor with a reward at the end.

It's a Saturnian, not evil, more of a farmer's aspect reap and you sow, just gotta put in the work. Recent sermons by HP.Cobra do reveal more of a kinda yin-yang aspect with the Sun and Saturn, both have their negatives just as both have their positive.

Can it be used negatively particularly as a lower octave of Saturn, sure. But numbers, gematria(geometry), etc.etc. aren't evil or negative just being used negatively.

For example 9, permanence with an emphasis on endings is good for say a health removal ritual like the recent Virgo August 30th, 2019 ritual. But when it comes to hannukah magic it's being used to permanently end gentiles.

Your kinda noticing a pattern though kinda like me who often times sees 9:11, I notice it's 9ish P.M. and when I return to check, I turn around to check the time out pops 9:11.

As for 66, it's a spiritually declining number because it falls short of 666. Technically 66, 6 + 6 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3. So it's basically being used malevolently. I would not in any way, shape, or form be surprised if the Gods use numbers that in the enemy camp is used for evil but in our camp is used for certain aspects of reality.

Again numbers aren't evil just being used negatively.

Gerecht Ror said:
If I am not mistaken 66 is the number of Spititual incompleteness
I wouldn't actually be surprised if 66 was a number that had qualities of keeping efforts "stuck" on the astral in some way.
From what I know 12 is a number that connects to the astral, as a multiple of 3 and 4. So taking the number 66 as a number of hard work (double 6), destructive/martian qualities (6x11), and connection to the astral (6+6=12) then it'd make sense imo.

Gear88 said:
I don't think it's anything wrong or bad. Remember just because the enemy uses numerology for example 8 in Islam for violence and hatred. Doesn't mean it's bad, evil, malefic, or baneful.

6 is hard work through labor with a reward at the end.

It's a Saturnian, not evil, more of a farmer's aspect reap and you sow, just gotta put in the work. Recent sermons by HP.Cobra do reveal more of a kinda yin-yang aspect with the Sun and Saturn, both have their negatives just as both have their positive.

Can it be used negatively particularly as a lower octave of Saturn, sure. But numbers, gematria(geometry), etc.etc. aren't evil or negative just being used negatively.

For example 9, permanence with an emphasis on endings is good for say a health removal ritual like the recent Virgo August 30th, 2019 ritual. But when it comes to hannukah magic it's being used to permanently end gentiles.

Your kinda noticing a pattern though kinda like me who often times sees 9:11, I notice it's 9ish P.M. and when I return to check, I turn around to check the time out pops 9:11.

As for 66, it's a spiritually declining number because it falls short of 666. Technically 66, 6 + 6 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3. So it's basically being used malevolently. I would not in any way, shape, or form be surprised if the Gods use numbers that in the enemy camp is used for evil but in our camp is used for certain aspects of reality.

Again numbers aren't evil just being used negatively.
I see, thanks for sharing. I believe it's the hard work through labor with a reward at the end.

I see 88 everywhere. The other day had '88' written on my banknote.

I see it so so so many times. Whenever I look at the time on my phone or laptop, I just happen to look at it at 6:06, or 2:40, or 1:50, when I flip to a page in a book I flip to 66 or 60, I get my heartbeat checked and it's 66 BPM. It honestly has been driving me nuts, sometime I actually wonder whether I have been cursed or something.

This has been happening for the past year, and I have been working hard for the past year but getting nowhere, so it matches the definition of "6" -- constant work with slow rewards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back