Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help please. :/

StyleCoin

Guys, I started meditating in March, and when I arrived in April, when I went to meditate at night, I can't feel the energy, I don't feel my aura anymore and I feel my very weak chakras.

Because before I could feel the energy flowing in me, I felt the energy being absorbed, I clearly felt my very strong aura, I felt the energy of vibrations, but now I don't feel it anymore.

I don't know what's happening to me, I'm very sad, I can't feel anything else.

i need help please. :/

This is making me very unmotivated and sad. Only one thing I see in the result is that the skin on my face is very new.

StyleCoin said:
Guys, I started meditating in March, and when I arrived in April, when I went to meditate at night, I can't feel the energy, I don't feel my aura anymore and I feel my very weak chakras.

Because before I could feel the energy flowing in me, I felt the energy being absorbed, I clearly felt my very strong aura, I felt the energy of vibrations, but now I don't feel it anymore.

This is making me very unmotivated and sad. Only one thing I see in the result is that the skin on my face is very new.

Maby the new skin on your face is from soap or face wash. Never heard of meditation cleaning your face for you. Are you doing energy stuff like thoughtforms for other people coz you just said it feels strong maby you wasted it all somehow

You gotta keep meditating dude, these things can happen, also, void meditation.

This just sounds like simple side-effects from cleaning to me. It could also be bad planetary transits.

For the former, just stay patient and persistent. You are fine. Your meditations and workings are still successful and this lack of sensation will soon subside again.

For the latter, consider ordering your transits and Solar Return from Lydia to see if any planets are messing with you in this area right now. http://lydiasastrology.com

EvilWang said:
StyleCoin said:

Maby the new skin on your face is from soap or face wash. Never heard of meditation cleaning your face for you. Are you doing energy stuff like thoughtforms for other people coz you just said it feels strong maby you wasted it all somehow
i don't use skincare products, i'm getting younger, it must be because of kundalini yoga.

Shael said:
This just sounds like simple side-effects from cleaning to me. It could also be bad planetary transits.

For the former, just stay patient and persistent. You are fine. Your meditations and workings are still successful and this lack of sensation will soon subside again.

For the latter, consider ordering your transits and Solar Return from Lydia to see if any planets are messing with you in this area right now. http://lydiasastrology.com
Thank you for your help, I will continue to meditate and soon I will request a reading on my birth chart.

StyleCoin said:

Hey dude sucks to hear.

Die you overdid it? Like did you hours and hours of meditation each day? Have you done too much meditation?

I have no personal experience with this (lucky me) but I have heard that you can fry yourself when you do too much meditation. Remember those meditations are no joke, they are called POWERMEDITATION for a reason.
If you fry yourself you apparently lose much or everything you Have accomplished .
But again I only heard about it, I have nothing to back it up.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

Hey dude sucks to hear.

Die you overdid it? Like did you hours and hours of meditation each day? Have you done too much meditation?

I have no personal experience with this (lucky me) but I have heard that you can fry yourself when you do too much meditation. Remember those meditations are no joke, they are called POWERMEDITATION for a reason.
If you fry yourself you apparently lose much or everything you Have accomplished .
I used to meditate for 2 hours in the morning and at night for 4 hours I did the basic meditations.

astrally flame said:
Try to meditate on the sun on absorb the sun energy fo aop
about absorbing energy, I can only feel a little, using my mind imagining that it enters my body, I think this is the only method that works for me, but on the JOS website this is an advanced meditation.

StyleCoin said:
... but now I don't feel it anymore.

I found out that the enemy loves to use people against is. In addition to all said, sometimess the enemy places a vampire (sucking Energy) in your life, or some persons with negative aspects of their Saturn/Neptune to your Sun or other key points in your Natal Chart (reducing your Chakra's efficence).
In both cases your Energies may be lower so it's less easy to feel own Aura, etc. I suggest to check environment for possible "intruders".

StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

Hey dude sucks to hear.

I used to meditate for 2 hours in the morning and at night for 4 hours I did the basic meditations.

Yeah I am no expert here, but I think this is way too much xD
2h a day should be fine, try to stay with 2h a day and gradually increase the amount of meditation you do

Gerecht Ror said:
StyleCoin said:
... but now I don't feel it anymore.

I found out that the enemy loves to use people against is. In addition to all said, sometimess the enemy places a vampire (sucking Energy) in your life, or some persons with negative aspects of their Saturn/Neptune to your Sun or other key points in your Natal Chart (reducing your Chakra's efficence).
In both cases your Energies may be lower so it's less easy to feel own Aura, etc. I suggest to check environment for possible "intruders".
bro, yesterday I had a bad time and I had to go to the hospital, I had a very strong serum, that serum made me very weak, I'm still trying to meditate tonight. : /

My life is terrible right now.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:
NinRick said:
Hey dude sucks to hear.

Yeah I am no expert here, but I think this is way too much xD
2h a day should be fine, try to stay with 2h a day and gradually increase the amount of meditation you do
OK. =)

StyleCoin said:
bro, yesterday I had a bad time and I had to go to the hospital, I had a very strong serum, that serum made me very weak, I'm still trying to meditate tonight. : /

Stay away from medications like painkillers and the like unless absolutely necessary. These things are extremely damaging.

If you are in a situation where people (like family members) are forcing these things onto you, take action to get away from them as soon as possible. If you have some kind of medical condition, post about it on the health forums for more experience people's advice.

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

Stay away from medications like painkillers and the like unless absolutely necessary. These things are extremely damaging.

If you are in a situation where people (like family members) are forcing these things onto you, take action to get away from them as soon as possible. If you have some kind of medical condition, post about it on the health forums for more experience people's advice.
I'll follow your tips, what I want most is to stay away from relatives, a pity that I'm only 15 years old and can not do anything about it.

I will try to use some magic square to live with my father in the state he lives in and get a job, I want to become independent soon.

StyleCoin said:
Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

I'll follow your tips, what I want most is to stay away from relatives, a pity that I'm only 15 years old and can not do anything about it.

I will try to use some magic square to live with my father in the state he lives in and get a job, I want to become independent soon.
Be sure to finish school, if you live in the states you can get a ged if you don’t like going to high school.

StyleCoin said:

Finding Satanism at a young age is a blessing. You should be able to advance a lot and have an easier time being successful in life than most non-SS do.

Once you get your hands onto your first bit of spending-money, I recommend that you order astrology readings from our astrologers as soon as possible. These will make your life so much easier as you will have background knowledge on how your soul is structured, what kind of planets affect you in which way, transits, and much more. Prioritize the Full Natal Chart Reading from HC once it is available again, and the one from Lydia too for a different perspective on your chart. Try to purchase her big bundle of Natal Chart, Transits, and Solar Return if you can. Your current transits and current (and upcoming) Solar Return are also essential alongside your natal chart reading. If you have these three things, you can figure out the vast majority of things about yourself, your relations with others, your path to success, and how the planets will be affecting you in the upcoming years.

I do recommend you start a working to allow you to live with your dad instead. Don't do planetary squares though, as they are too easy to mess up, which would leave you with 0 results.

Look into the 5th Rune Raidho, the rune of travel and relocation. If you have the privacy to vibrate mantras, then you will get fast results with this. Go with however many vibrations you can handle, and try to keep it at 25x or higher. Look into Maxine's runic mp3's (link to full .rar file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1) and listen closely to how she vibrates it. Try to replicate this as best as you can. Vibrate powerfully, accurately, and lengthily like Maxine did in her audios. If you cannot draw your breath out long enough to vibrate it for like 20s straight, then go with how long you comfortably can and don't strain yourself. Just take deep, relaxed breaths and fill your lungs completely, then on the exhale strongly vibrate the rune in such a manner that you use all the air you have taken in.

Do the working with full focus and don't get distracted. Try to even reach a light trance state as you focus on vibrating the runes. State the affirmation 10 times (ties into 5 and 10 is a number of the material).

Try starting this when the moon is in a sign that favors travel or your working in general, like Saggitarius, Gemini (short-distance travel), Cancer, Leo, Libra, Aquarius.
Your best bet here should be the 9th or 10th of September with the Moon in Aquarius and only a few days away from the full moon. Make sure to not start the working during a VoC. Planetary hours of Sun, Jupiter, Mercury are a favorable time to start. Go to https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and input your location for accurate planetary hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Good luck. :)

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

Finding Satanism at a young age is a blessing. You should be able to advance a lot and have an easier time being successful in life than most non-SS do.

Once you get your hands onto your first bit of spending-money, I recommend that you order astrology readings from our astrologers as soon as possible. These will make your life so much easier as you will have background knowledge on how your soul is structured, what kind of planets affect you in which way, transits, and much more. Prioritize the Full Natal Chart Reading from HC once it is available again, and the one from Lydia too for a different perspective on your chart. Try to purchase her big bundle of Natal Chart, Transits, and Solar Return if you can. Your current transits and current (and upcoming) Solar Return are also essential alongside your natal chart reading. If you have these three things, you can figure out the vast majority of things about yourself, your relations with others, your path to success, and how the planets will be affecting you in the upcoming years.

I do recommend you start a working to allow you to live with your dad instead. Don't do planetary squares though, as they are too easy to mess up, which would leave you with 0 results.

Look into the 5th Rune Raidho, the rune of travel and relocation. If you have the privacy to vibrate mantras, then you will get fast results with this. Go with however many vibrations you can handle, and try to keep it at 25x or higher. Look into Maxine's runic mp3's (link to full .rar file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrejp9gwxovoq4v/Runes.rar?dl=1) and listen closely to how she vibrates it. Try to replicate this as best as you can. Vibrate powerfully, accurately, and lengthily like Maxine did in her audios. If you cannot draw your breath out long enough to vibrate it for like 20s straight, then go with how long you comfortably can and don't strain yourself. Just take deep, relaxed breaths and fill your lungs completely, then on the exhale strongly vibrate the rune in such a manner that you use all the air you have taken in.

Do the working with full focus and don't get distracted. Try to even reach a light trance state as you focus on vibrating the runes. State the affirmation 10 times (ties into 5 and 10 is a number of the material).

Try starting this when the moon is in a sign that favors travel or your working in general, like Saggitarius, Gemini (short-distance travel), Cancer, Leo, Libra, Aquarius.
Your best bet here should be the 9th or 10th of September with the Moon in Aquarius and only a few days away from the full moon. Make sure to not start the working during a VoC. Planetary hours of Sun, Jupiter, Mercury are a favorable time to start. Go to https://lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp and input your location for accurate planetary hours.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Good luck. :)

wow bro thank you so much you are helping me thank you very much.
the gods must be very proud of you.
You helped me a lot. =)

I will start this work soon.

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
Shael said:

Be sure to finish school, if you live in the states you can get a ged if you don’t like going to high school.

I'm going to take the entrance exam, high school in the afternoon, and the electro-electronics course in the morning. :)

Thanks. :)

StyleCoin said:
wow bro thank you so much you are helping me thank you very much.
the gods must be very proud of you.
You helped me a lot. =)

I will start this work soon.
I'm glad my reply was helpful to you. :)

This is so discusting experience I'm suffering the same for so long.
Lydia's reply to me on a topic that I hurt my senses. Power meditations still powerful but your senses are now hurt.
click on my name and see Lydia's reply to my question I asked before.

Marss said:
Lydia's reply to me on a topic that I hurt my senses. Power meditations still powerful but your senses are now hurt.
I fried my senses. Soon I was starting with powerful meditations, I will have to relax in meditation, I think healing the senses will take a while.

StyleCoin said:
Marss said:
I fried my senses. Soon I was starting with powerful meditations, I will have to relax in meditation, I think healing the senses will take a while.

I'll visualize shining white light like the sun all over my aura and chakras and then I'll affirm : I'm putting powerful healing white energy on me. this powerful healing light is healing all my senses completely so I can feel the effects of meditations and vibrating words of power at all times always.

Lets try this and see.

tell me know if you healed your senses and how if you wish to. let's help each other with knowledge.

Marss said:
StyleCoin said:
Marss said:

I'll visualize shining white light like the sun all over my aura and chakras and then I'll affirm : I'm putting powerful healing white energy on me. this powerful healing light is healing all my senses completely so I can feel the effects of meditations and vibrating words of power at all times always.

Lets try this and see.

tell me know if you healed your senses and how if you wish to. let's help each other with knowledge.

I'll be back soon with more details. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back