Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Powerful Short-cut Meditation with Satanas

luis

This was posted some time ago by Maxine but was never posted here nor is on the JoS website so I thought i would post it here for the ones that didn't see this.

This is a bit advanced and extremely powerful. This is for people who really need results and are short on time, etc. I strongly recommend this be used with affirmations for protection. If you are new and/or unfamiliar with the following instructions, then this is too advanced for you.

Using the SATANAS mantra, do the following:

Breathe in energy from all sides of your body simultaneously.
Hold your breath, but NEVER force this!
When you are holding your breath, you should be extremely relaxed. Focus on feeling the energy you’ve just drawn in. To be even more effective, you can visualize yourself engulfed in brilliant white-gold light like the Sun and then at this time, state a short affirmation. The very same affirmation should be repeated.

Exhale and HISS the S

Repeat the above all through the SATANAS
This meditation is very powerful, short, easy and can be done several times a day.

Another one…
To find something misplaced or lost, visualize the item engulfed in the light and affirm: I am finding ______ right now. State this several times with the visualization and you will soon find it.

Do you have the other one she posted, where you breath in energy through certain sides that correlate with the vibrations?
It was something like breath in through the front the vibrate S, through the back then A, sides then T etc.
She said she had tried it while sitting in bed and it was incredibly effective.

Way_Seeker666 said:
Do you have the other one she posted, where you breath in energy through certain sides that correlate with the vibrations?
It was something like breath in through the front the vibrate S, through the back then A, sides then T etc.
It's in a PDF in the Satanic library, i think it's the PDF of the 5 five times a day.

Way_Seeker666 said:
That sounds like the RAUM Meditation with
IO and EA vibrations.

https://see_the_truth.webs.com/Raum_Meditation.htm

I have seen the meditation which you posted,
luis said:
, on a website before, but I forgot if it was before the most-recent shoah or after.

FancyMancy said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
IO and EA vibrations.

Different meditation. It went something like,

Inhale through your front into your middle, vibrate SATANAS
Inhale through your back into your middle, vibrate SATANAS
Inhale through your sides into your middle, vibrate SATANAS
Inhale from top and bottom into your middle, vibrate SATANAS
Inhale through your entire being from all sides into your middle, vibrate SATANAS

Lydia said:
FancyMancy said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
IO and EA vibrations.

Inhale through your entire being from all sides into your middle, vibrate SATANAS

Short SATANAS in one breath or Long SATANAS letter per breath?

Lydia said:

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back