Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antifa terrorist tries to firebomb immigration facility

Jack

These people are completely out of control. In their minds its Like another October revolution.

A female suspect was arrested after allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail into a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) facility in Oakland Park, Florida, on Friday.

“Authorities said the unidentified woman walked into the office in Oakland Park — about 33 miles north of Miami — and hurled a bottle of gasoline with a lit fuse. But the fuse detached from the bottle before it could ignite,” according to a Fox News report.

The alleged attack is the latest in a string of similar incidents that have occurred in recent months.

USCIS Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli commented on the incident in a tweet Friday evening.

“Today’s attempted attack on one of our USCIS facilities using a Molotov cocktail is another example of the use of violence in place of debate by those who oppose the proper application of our immigration laws,” he said.

“This is the 2d attack on a DHS facility in 2 months using a Molotov cocktail. Violence has no place in our society. Thankfully, no one was hurt today. We’re grateful to our security guards & the law enforcement officers of FPS who apprehended and arrested the assailant,” Cuccinelli wrote.

On July 13, Breitbart News reported that a man armed with a rifle in Tacoma, Washington, was shot and killed by police as he threw flammable objects at a migrant detention center.

Source
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/08/31/suspect-tosses-molotov-cocktail-into-florida-dhs-facility/

If any of you is up to the news you know how antifa is has done all kinds of terrorist attacks against ICE and this is the 5th time within four months. Not sure why this is not branded a terrorist organization because they're literally throwing Molotov cocktails into ICE offices.

I believe a while back Anti-fa WAS at least being investigated for propagating certain things among certain U.S. investigatory bodies. Possible Trump administration orders given, if I recall.

But from what I know it'll probably be swept under the rug. For example in Germany Anti-fa is state-sponsored, in other words the German nation sicks their commie mitts unto it's citizens when they protest or when a right-wing nationalistic group comes out.

Basically if the slightest bit of what can be determined as Nazi is smelled by the state. Here comes Anti-fa fags ready to cuck for the hava nagila.

In the U.S. Anti-fa might not be state sponsored but there probably has been legislation to provide funding of such people under the table. Plus since people have been indoctrinated for the past 7 decades on what Nazism is. People probably support them and their freedom cause (((Duh ebil Nasizs))) and (((muh Duversaty))). As for other funding, it's probably behind the scenes shekelberging and shekelsteining operations to support (((dah var aganst ebil Nasizs and Whitey plus ebil freedumb of 'merica cuz torah var aganst goyim)))

In the end it's good this shit comes out, like HP.Cobra's recent Hong Kong sermon, the more they speed things up the more the people know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back