Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A video I made for Agares

Dypet Rod

Here is a video I had promised to make for my Guardian in gratitude for a huge favor that she has done for me recently.
Agares, this is my thanks gift.

https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!

Dypet Rod said:
Here is a video I had promised to make for my Guardian in gratitude for a huge favor that she has done for me recently.

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!

That's very cool and educational :D

The background music was so good. I even downloaded it in an mp3 format so that I can listen to it on the go. Overall that was an amazing video

Beautiful work, brother.
I recommend also uploading the video to BitChute in case youtube decides to go shoah-mode on you. That kinda video would fit well into your signature btw, just saying ;)

Thank you, everybody :)

The Proud Gentile said:
The background music was so good. I even downloaded it in an mp3 format so that I can listen to it on the go. Overall that was an amazing video

I'm really glad you like it. I made the background music myself especially for this video, and I unofficially call it Agares' Waltz. This is also in the video description, but just stating here in case anyone may miss it, haha. Besides teaching English, I also play instruments and occasionally create music as a hobby.

If anybody else feels like downloading the song in mp3 for personal entertainment, I'm okay with that. And on the occasion of interest in public use, I'd just like to be contacted about it first, but that would be fine, too.

Shael said:
Beautiful work, brother.
I recommend also uploading the video to BitChute in case youtube decides to go shoah-mode on you. That kinda video would fit well into your signature btw, just saying ;)

I've been concerned about this hypothesis, too. I had considered uploading it to Dailymotion. I used to think BitChute was some sort of file storing service until now that you suggested it and I looked it up, haha. Thank you for the suggestion. I have the video and all the files I used in it secured in a folder, so in case it's taken down, I'll provide a BitChute account and reupload it.

For now, the link is now also included in my signature ;)

Dypet Rod said:

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!
Beautiful video! Did you make the music yourself as suggested in the comments. Because i like it alot you should make more music you're talented at it, as well as videos

Dypet Rod said:

The Proud Gentile said:

I'm really glad you like it. I made the background music myself especially for this video, and I unofficially call it Agares' Waltz. This is also in the video description, but just stating here in case anyone may miss it, haha. Besides teaching English, I also play instruments and occasionally create music as a hobby.

If anybody else feels like downloading the song in mp3 for personal entertainment, I'm okay with that. And on the occasion of interest in public use, I'd just like to be contacted about it first, but that would be fine, too.

Shael said:
Beautiful work, brother.

I've been concerned about this hypothesis, too. I had considered uploading it to Dailymotion. I used to think BitChute was some sort of file storing service until now that you suggested it and I looked it up, haha. Thank you for the suggestion. I have the video and all the files I used in it secured in a folder, so in case it's taken down, I'll provide a BitChute account and reupload it.

I just posted a comment without seeing this, very beautiful music, also I wanna suggest making the letters outlined with a shade black so the reading would be easier, I hope you make more music and videos in the future!

AMAZING video and music. Very good job. The music itself was really awesome. Praise to the artist and the picture of Agares as well. WOW

Many thanks again guys, for all your feedbacks. I even feel a bit guilty for not replying to everyone individually at the same level, haha. But just know I am really pleased with your comments.

SATchives said:
Dypet Rod said:

The Proud Gentile said:

Shael said:
Beautiful work, brother.

I just posted a comment without seeing this, very beautiful music, also I wanna suggest making the letters outlined with a shade black so the reading would be easier, I hope you make more music and videos in the future!

Well, I have lots of interesting music ideas which I'd like to put into reality eventually. And I might also start doing other videos if I have relevant topics to present in them. Thank you for the tip, I'll be sure to include outlines in future videos.

Length said:
AMAZING video and music. Very good job. The music itself was really awesome. Praise to the artist and the picture of Agares as well. WOW

Scion of Atlantis said:
Beautiful video indeed, and many marvelous artistic depictions of Agares.

They're wonderful, aren't they? I particularly like the one I tagged #5 in the video (the one which appears in the thumbnail). So few depictions of her are known, so I was pleased to put this together.

Just wanted to note that I have updated the description of this video with a disclaimer about zolaluckystar's artwork.
I have also tried to include a card/annotation at the part where this image appears, but it seems that YouTube no longer allows annotations.

Dypet Rod said:
Just wanted to note that I have updated the description of this video with a disclaimer about zolaluckystar's artwork.
I have also tried to include a card/annotation at the part where this image appears, but it seems that YouTube no longer allows annotations.

Great Video, I just wanted to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the music. The guitar layers added a great touch. It’s was kind of funky too. Nice work.

Eric13 said:
Dypet Rod said:

Great Video, I just wanted to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the music. The guitar layers added a great touch. It’s was kind of funky too. Nice work.

"Funky" is a new type of complement I'm hearing about it, haha xD But thank you brother, I'm really glad you like it.

Also thank you Egon, Lydia, wotanwarrior, Maya, and everyone else who commented here whom I haven't directly replied to.

Thanks for using my artwork. I'm still very much around. Honing my skills and cooking up something advanced which will take quite some time.

Andevili666 said:
Thanks for using my artwork. I'm still very much around. Honing my skills and cooking up something advanced which will take quite some time.

It's an honor; your sigil artwork is excellent. I've also made sure to credit all the respective artists in the description.
Looking forward to see what you're coming up with.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I love this. I listen to this all the time now. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like it :) I'm also glad that a feedback to this topic came up right on one of her personal days.

Hail Agares!

Dypet Rod said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad you like it :) I'm also glad that a feedback to this topic came up right on one of her personal days.

Hail Agares!

Exactly brother! That's how i found this thread a couple of weeks back. Im drawn to Agares, as if I'm being pulled. I feel weird when i think of her, a good, wonderful kind of weird.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Hail Agares!

Exactly brother! That's how i found this thread a couple of weeks back. Im drawn to Agares, as if I'm being pulled. I feel weird when i think of her, a good, wonderful kind of weird.

This sounds great! There is a very strong chance that she's your Guardian too. Or has a close connection with you. I totally encourage you to try to find out, in case you haven't yet.

Dypet Rod said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

Hail Agares!

This sounds great! There is a very strong chance that she's your Guardian too. Or has a close connection with you. I totally encourage you to try to find out, in case you haven't yet.

I tried meditating on her Sigil and i went into a light trance state very quickly. While in that state i saw the Sigil suddenly move towards me and after that i was seeing the Sigil vibrating. It was the first time i meditated just on a Sigil. It was quite euphoric.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back