A video I made for Agares

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Dypet Rod

A video I made for Agares

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:50 pm

Here is a video I had promised to make for my Guardian in gratitude for a huge favor that she has done for me recently.
Agares, this is my thanks gift.

https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares

Vaal

Re: A video I made for Agares

Postby Vaal » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Here is a video I had promised to make for my Guardian in gratitude for a huge favor that she has done for me recently.

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!

That's very cool and educational :D

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:11 pm

Nice:)
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

The Proud Gentile

Postby The Proud Gentile » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:59 pm

The background music was so good. I even downloaded it in an mp3 format so that I can listen to it on the go. Overall that was an amazing video
"When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

-Billie Eilish

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Beautiful work, brother.
I recommend also uploading the video to BitChute in case youtube decides to go shoah-mode on you. That kinda video would fit well into your signature btw, just saying ;)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:27 pm

I really liked the video it is so cool.She will be happy for you! :)

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:08 am

Thank you, everybody :)

The Proud Gentile wrote:The background music was so good. I even downloaded it in an mp3 format so that I can listen to it on the go. Overall that was an amazing video

I'm really glad you like it. I made the background music myself especially for this video, and I unofficially call it Agares' Waltz. This is also in the video description, but just stating here in case anyone may miss it, haha. Besides teaching English, I also play instruments and occasionally create music as a hobby.

If anybody else feels like downloading the song in mp3 for personal entertainment, I'm okay with that. And on the occasion of interest in public use, I'd just like to be contacted about it first, but that would be fine, too.

Shael wrote:Beautiful work, brother.
I recommend also uploading the video to BitChute in case youtube decides to go shoah-mode on you. That kinda video would fit well into your signature btw, just saying ;)

I've been concerned about this hypothesis, too. I had considered uploading it to Dailymotion. I used to think BitChute was some sort of file storing service until now that you suggested it and I looked it up, haha. Thank you for the suggestion. I have the video and all the files I used in it secured in a folder, so in case it's taken down, I'll provide a BitChute account and reupload it.

For now, the link is now also included in my signature ;)

My Video for Agares

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 am

Dypet Rod wrote:Here is a video I had promised to make for my Guardian in gratitude for a huge favor that she has done for me recently.

HAIL AGARES!
HAIL SATAN!

Beautiful video! Did you make the music yourself as suggested in the comments. Because i like it alot you should make more music you're talented at it, as well as videos
JOSAudioArticles archive.org/details/JoyOfSatanArticles
Satan's Library MP3's 700+ mega.nz/#F!ShAAVaLR!YVZbyTIBxmXKv0TOcziX7A
Hitler's Speeches mega.nz/#F!nhghSIZD!qiRc4a-iq-piBulnYZx0HQ
exposing jews mega.nz/#F!j8hmTCKI!3RsOkiIkNlBn-O9VPAb2pA
holohoax mega.nz/#F!O8IGyCAZ!n1fzHVY41jARTSQK8aV2FQ
memes -
pagan Music/Videos from corruptedHDD mega.nz/#F!K8YwCa4K!gRiPlOQY2vrGnnnuAs-Llw mega.nz/#F!XwYyBAIB!dxo3cQGT6tZ3D10Q9yemLw
HPHC666 Videos mega.nz/#F!SoJGwY6B!VfpOtSgDJRr_C3WUxhNCOw
Bee Keeping books mega.nz/#F!m1Zi1KJJ!HkkkU01bqtpeX1rJM6CjDg
Electronics Books mega.nz/#F!6pRSjSCY!eXfUafuQsYsuzcfEV8xVrw

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 am

Dypet Rod wrote:Thank you, everybody :)

The Proud Gentile wrote:The background music was so good. I even downloaded it in an mp3 format so that I can listen to it on the go. Overall that was an amazing video

I'm really glad you like it. I made the background music myself especially for this video, and I unofficially call it Agares' Waltz. This is also in the video description, but just stating here in case anyone may miss it, haha. Besides teaching English, I also play instruments and occasionally create music as a hobby.

If anybody else feels like downloading the song in mp3 for personal entertainment, I'm okay with that. And on the occasion of interest in public use, I'd just like to be contacted about it first, but that would be fine, too.

I've been concerned about this hypothesis, too. I had considered uploading it to Dailymotion. I used to think BitChute was some sort of file storing service until now that you suggested it and I looked it up, haha. Thank you for the suggestion. I have the video and all the files I used in it secured in a folder, so in case it's taken down, I'll provide a BitChute account and reupload it.

I just posted a comment without seeing this, very beautiful music, also I wanna suggest making the letters outlined with a shade black so the reading would be easier, I hope you make more music and videos in the future!
JOSAudioArticles archive.org/details/JoyOfSatanArticles
Satan's Library MP3's 700+ mega.nz/#F!ShAAVaLR!YVZbyTIBxmXKv0TOcziX7A
Hitler's Speeches mega.nz/#F!nhghSIZD!qiRc4a-iq-piBulnYZx0HQ
exposing jews mega.nz/#F!j8hmTCKI!3RsOkiIkNlBn-O9VPAb2pA
holohoax mega.nz/#F!O8IGyCAZ!n1fzHVY41jARTSQK8aV2FQ
memes -
pagan Music/Videos from corruptedHDD mega.nz/#F!K8YwCa4K!gRiPlOQY2vrGnnnuAs-Llw mega.nz/#F!XwYyBAIB!dxo3cQGT6tZ3D10Q9yemLw
HPHC666 Videos mega.nz/#F!SoJGwY6B!VfpOtSgDJRr_C3WUxhNCOw
Bee Keeping books mega.nz/#F!m1Zi1KJJ!HkkkU01bqtpeX1rJM6CjDg
Electronics Books mega.nz/#F!6pRSjSCY!eXfUafuQsYsuzcfEV8xVrw

Length

Postby Length » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:24 am

AMAZING video and music. Very good job. The music itself was really awesome. Praise to the artist and the picture of Agares as well. WOW

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:32 am

Beautiful video :)

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:32 am

Cool video, and I love the song. ❤️

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Beautiful video indeed, and many marvelous artistic depictions of Agares.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Maya

Postby Maya » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Amazing! I really love it
"I woke up only to see that everybody was asleep"
L.d.V.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:54 am

Many thanks again guys, for all your feedbacks. I even feel a bit guilty for not replying to everyone individually at the same level, haha. But just know I am really pleased with your comments.

SATchives wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Thank you, everybody :)

I just posted a comment without seeing this, very beautiful music, also I wanna suggest making the letters outlined with a shade black so the reading would be easier, I hope you make more music and videos in the future!

Well, I have lots of interesting music ideas which I'd like to put into reality eventually. And I might also start doing other videos if I have relevant topics to present in them. Thank you for the tip, I'll be sure to include outlines in future videos.

Length wrote:AMAZING video and music. Very good job. The music itself was really awesome. Praise to the artist and the picture of Agares as well. WOW

Scion of Atlantis wrote:Beautiful video indeed, and many marvelous artistic depictions of Agares.

They're wonderful, aren't they? I particularly like the one I tagged #5 in the video (the one which appears in the thumbnail). So few depictions of her are known, so I was pleased to put this together.

My Video for Agares

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:00 am

Beautiful video, the melody is magnificent.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:22 am

Just wanted to note that I have updated the description of this video with a disclaimer about zolaluckystar's artwork.
I have also tried to include a card/annotation at the part where this image appears, but it seems that YouTube no longer allows annotations.

My Video for Agares

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Just wanted to note that I have updated the description of this video with a disclaimer about zolaluckystar's artwork.
I have also tried to include a card/annotation at the part where this image appears, but it seems that YouTube no longer allows annotations.

Great Video, I just wanted to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the music. The guitar layers added a great touch. It’s was kind of funky too. Nice work.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 am

Eric13 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:Just wanted to note that I have updated the description of this video with a disclaimer about zolaluckystar's artwork.

Great Video, I just wanted to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the music. The guitar layers added a great touch. It’s was kind of funky too. Nice work.

"Funky" is a new type of complement I'm hearing about it, haha xD But thank you brother, I'm really glad you like it.

Also thank you Egon, Lydia, wotanwarrior, Maya, and everyone else who commented here whom I haven't directly replied to.

My Video for Agares

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:29 pm

Thanks for using my artwork. I'm still very much around. Honing my skills and cooking up something advanced which will take quite some time.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:56 am

Andevili666 wrote:Thanks for using my artwork. I'm still very much around. Honing my skills and cooking up something advanced which will take quite some time.

It's an honor; your sigil artwork is excellent. I've also made sure to credit all the respective artists in the description.
Looking forward to see what you're coming up with.

My Video for Agares