Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's face

Nammu

It never fails, those who don't understand Satanism always depict him as some wretched looking ugly monster.

Or, the goat face, that's seen everywhere; why isn't that beautiful picture, as shown as this site, pushed out there more?

Nammu :roll:

Satan essentially throughout the ages, even during the Middle Ages, was depicted as a beautiful White man. Even in Dante's times there was a favorable look upon him, and in many other paintings or even sculptures, even by some of his enemies.

His enemies understanding that this figure was only further enticing people and making them accepting of Satan, who was regardless our God in the first place, then decided to malform a version of the Greek God Pan, and make him with fiery hoofs and like a monstrosity, in order to cause fear to the minds of illiterate people.

Despite this people still followed Satan as many royals and studied people understood it was all a hoax, regardless of the art of the enemy which tried to make Satan into a monster.

satan-paintings-sabbath-high.jpg

paradiselost_hez-1632448.jpg

Not everywhere,
There's a depiction of Satan from the DC comics that i see other SS use most of the time, just google 'Lucifer DC', the common appearance is a blond haired white usually with wings.
i never read the comics so i don't know how he fits in their stories but this is typically how he is depicted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back