nootropics

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
StyleCoin

nootropics

Postby StyleCoin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:32 am

what do you think about nootropics? Is there any that is made with natural plants this is reliable?

are cognitive enhancers.
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

Shael

Re: nootropics

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 pm

I used to try something like this and posted about it on the health forums.

Generally, try to avoid any "nootropics" who rely on caffeine. The one I used had "Alpha-GPC" as it's main component which was regarded as safe. Here my thread for reference:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12844

I'd also encourage you to make a topic on the health forums if you are unsure about any ingredients in the supplements / "nootropics" that you think of buying.
Better to be safe than sorry. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

StyleCoin

Postby StyleCoin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:32 pm

Shael wrote:I used to try something like this and posted about it on the health forums.

Generally, try to avoid any "nootropics" who rely on caffeine. The one I used had "Alpha-GPC" as it's main component which was regarded as safe. Here my thread for reference:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 17&t=12844

I'd also encourage you to make a topic on the health forums if you are unsure about any ingredients in the supplements / "nootropics" that you think of buying.
Better to be safe than sorry. :)

Okay. =)
Learn astrology: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Kundalini Yoga to strengthen the aura:https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20strengthening%20the%20aura.htm

Kundalini Yoga for balancing the aura: https://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20for%20balancing%20the%20aura.htm

Hail Satan
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth

Jack

Postby Jack » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:46 am

StyleCoin wrote:what do you think about nootropics? Is there any that is made with natural plants this is reliable?

are cognitive enhancers.

Yes you can take Brahmi and Ashwagandha. Lions mane which is somewhat expensive is also good.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Way_Seeker666

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:32 pm

StyleCoin wrote:what do you think about nootropics? Is there any that is made with natural plants this is reliable?

are cognitive enhancers.

are cognitive enhancers.

It's best to stay away from the racetams and most of the chemical types (semax, modafinil analogs etc there's a lot) and use the natural ones.
Alpha GPC and other cholinergics (choline, CDP choline) only affect people with acetylcholine deficiencies.
Caffeine is fine if you're not sensitive to it and it affects you positively. Caffeine and L-Theanine (an amino acid) or L-Theanine and drinking coffee is a nice combination as the theanine is calming without being sedative and smooths out the caffeine so there's no anxiety or jitters.
L-Tyrosine another amino can boost mental energy and clarity.
Research bacopa monnieri, ginseng, guarana, medicinal mushroom extracts, ginkgo biloba. There's a lot. Just don't expect miracles, these things can help and can improve your brain over time but they're likely not going to be amazing to take. The synthetic/chemical ones can seem incredible but tend to really force your brain into it rather than support and enhance functionality like the natural ones.
An exception would be the theanine and caffeine combination, most people agree this is pretty awesome, and it is totally safe.
Also, don't get too excited and buy everything that sounds good and just take all of stuff immediately. Look at the real reason you're interested in this, what exact effects you want, and research until you choose one or two things and then try them each on their own for a while to see how it affects you. Then you can start combining them.
If you know exactly what effects you want I could maybe give you some recommendations.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 am

Way_Seeker666 wrote:

are cognitive enhancers.

are cognitive enhancers.

It's best to stay away from the racetams and most of the chemical types (semax, modafinil analogs etc there's a lot) and use the natural ones.
Alpha GPC and other cholinergics (choline, CDP choline) only affect people with acetylcholine deficiencies.
Caffeine is fine if you're not sensitive to it and it affects you positively. Caffeine and L-Theanine (an amino acid) or L-Theanine and drinking coffee is a nice combination as the theanine is calming without being sedative and smooths out the caffeine so there's no anxiety or jitters.
Research bacopa monnieri, ginseng, guarana, medicinal mushroom extracts, ginkgo biloba. There's a lot. Just don't expect miracles, these things can help and can improve your brain over time but they're likely not going to be amazing to take. The synthetic/chemical ones can seem incredible but tend to really force your brain into it rather than support and enhance functionality like the natural ones.
An exception would be the theanine and caffeine combination, most people agree this is pretty awesome, and it is totally safe.
Also, don't get too excited and buy everything that sounds good and just take all of stuff immediately. Look at the real reason you're interested in this, what exact effects you want, and research until you choose one or two things and then try them each on their own for a while to see how it affects you. Then you can start combining them.
If you know exactly what effects you want I could maybe give you some recommendations.

True, its listed synthetic ones might give insomnia, anxiety as well as withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking it.
Natural ones are the best.
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Way_Seeker666

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:18 pm

Jack wrote:True, its listed synthetic ones might give insomnia, anxiety as well as withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking it.
Natural ones are the best.

They can also overload the brain, like forcing it to work too hard. Constantly doing this can obviously lead to serious problems down the line.
Also since this stuff got popular, a lot of new substances have been coming out and nobody has a clue of long term risks. Powerful stimulants and altered versions of other chemicals. It's pretty stupid to go taking untested substances.

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:38 pm

Way_Seeker666 wrote:

are cognitive enhancers.

are cognitive enhancers.

What exactly is wrong with racetams?
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Syntax wrote:What exactly is wrong with racetams?

First of all, it's not used for healthy people. It's a drug, a psychoactive one, used for treating CNS disorders like stroke, epilepsy and so on. If you don't have any of those disorders you shouldn't even think of using it. Second, it has several adverse effects, which should make people think twice about using it. Epilepsy has been treated for centuries without fail with a ketogenic diet and with other methods. Oxigen therapy works for all CNS disorders too.

Adverse effects: psychomotor excitability, insomnia, heartburn, stomach pain, dysphoria, tiredness, dizziness, memory loss, headache and severe diarrhoea.

The long term effects are largely unknown, but in animal studies nefiracetam caused renal and testicular toxicity, aniracetam was a reproductive toxin.

There is a risk that these substances are being used by healthy individuals, with consequent potential acute and long term harm.

One of many sources about racetam: https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/12-racetams
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:11 am

Mmm, first of all, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Mmkay?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:24 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Mmm, first of all, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Mmkay?

Love the picture

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:37 am

Stormblood wrote:

First of all, it's not used for healthy people. It's a drug, a psychoactive one, used for treating CNS disorders like stroke, epilepsy and so on. If you don't have any of those disorders you shouldn't even think of using it. Second, it has several adverse effects, which should make people think twice about using it. Epilepsy has been treated for centuries without fail with a ketogenic diet and with other methods. Oxigen therapy works for all CNS disorders too.

Adverse effects: psychomotor excitability, insomnia, heartburn, stomach pain, dysphoria, tiredness, dizziness, memory loss, headache and severe diarrhoea.

The long term effects are largely unknown, but in animal studies nefiracetam caused renal and testicular toxicity, aniracetam was a reproductive toxin.

There is a risk that these substances are being used by healthy individuals, with consequent potential acute and long term harm.

I do not see modafinil listed here. What would the issue of a health person taking modafinil? It is used as a treatment for narcolepsy.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Mmm, first of all, drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. Mmkay?

Lol ^^
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Syntax wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I do not see modafinil listed here. What would the issue of a healthy person taking modafinil? It is used as a treatment for narcolepsy.

Apply some wisdom and you'll find the answer on your own. It doesn't take a PhD to understand whether psychoactive drugs are safe for use or now. Just common sense, which most NPCs lack.

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:04 am

Stormblood wrote:
Syntax wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

I do not see modafinil listed here. What would the issue of a healthy person taking modafinil? It is used as a treatment for narcolepsy.

Apply some wisdom and you'll find the answer on your own. It doesn't take a PhD to understand whether psychoactive drugs are safe for use or now. Just common sense, which most NPCs lack.

I have done a lot of study on modafinil which is why I am asking. There are no side effects that modafinil shows that are normally associated with psychoactive drugs. No addiction, no jitter, nothing really negative. It is used to treat sleep apnea and narcalepsy. My question is what does modafinil do which is negative that a healthy person should not take it for enhanced cognitive abilities?